Chapter 16: How To End Tsukasa’s Immortality
306 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking under the moonlight, Sairyoku and Tsukasa held each other’s hands. It was currently midnight so no one disturbed their date and it was very quiet outside.

Despite the dangers of going outside late at night, Sairyoku and Tsukasa didn’t worry about such dangers. They were confident in their abilities and power. Even if those were thrown out of the equation, Sairyoku still had his battle drones protecting them in stealth mode.

As the Ultimate Inventor, Sairyoku added the stealth mode to some of his inventions. They could camouflage themselves so that they couldn’t be seen by the naked eye. There wasn’t even any sound of them flying so if Sairyoku wanted to, the battle drones could also be used to assassinate others.

Even the confidential black technologies of the major powerhouses in the world couldn’t be compared to Sairyoku’s arsenal.

While Sairyoku and Tsukasa were heading to the ward office, Tsukasa decided to break the silence as she asked, “Husband, you mentioned before that you can make me mortal. Can you tell me about it?”

Worried about making Sairyoku misunderstood, Tsukasa added, “Don’t take it the wrong way. I’m asking out of curiosity.”

“You see, I had killed myself many times before. I did everything I could to end my life yet my immortality is perfect and doesn’t have any flaws. Even now, the only discovery I have is that I can use my willpower to control the speed of my regeneration and even delay it.”

“However, I can only delay the speed of my regeneration for up to 27 days or so. In other words, I can only be dead for 27 days before my immortality revives me.”

“In the end, I have given up on ending my life and decided to just see what life has to offer. Even when I had lived for that long, I still haven’t discovered the flaw of my immortality.”

Tsukasa sighed and looked at Sairyoku, wanting to see his reaction after she revealed one of her secrets.

She saw that Sairyoku frowned before looking at her in the eyes, “You must have suffered a lot. I kind of wish that I arrived in this world 1,400 years ago so that I could have accompanied you and you wouldn’t have to be lonely.”

“But it is what it is. I am already satisfied with the status quo. I’ll accompany you from here on out and won’t let you seek death again.”

Sairyoku hugged Tsukasa and she didn’t resist as she hugged him back.

After the two of them hugged each other, Sairyoku didn’t procrastinate and revealed to Tsukasa, “The secret to your immortality is quite complicated. It involves extraterrestrial creatures as well as alien technology.”

Sairyoku pondered for a while as he thought of the best way to explain it to Tsukasa.

Sairyoku had already discovered the secret behind Tsukasa ending Tsukasa’s immortality but it was not due to the manga in his past life. Even in the manga, it wasn’t fully disclosed since it was just theories.

However, Sairyoku used those theories as a reference and soon enough, he traveled to the moon and discovered the true secret behind Tsukasa’s immortality as well as the method to end her immortality.

Sairyoku gestured to Tsukasa to listen to him as he pointed his index finger toward the moon, “Do you see the moon?”

“You have to destroy it.”

Hearing Sairyoku’s revelation, Tsukasa looked at him incredulously, “Excuse me?”

Seeing Tsukasa’s confused expression that had a hint of disbelief and astonishment, Sairyoku chuckled, “Tsukasa-chan is so cute~~!”

Noticing that Sairyoku was teasing her, Tsukasa held Sairyoku’s cheeks with both of her hands and solemnly said, “Husband, this is a serious matter. Don’t tease me.”

Even after seeing Tsukasa’s solemn expression, Sairyoku found it cute that he could hardly take her seriously.

But of course, he didn’t want to tease Tsukasa too much to the point that they would have a quarrel and a relationship drama.

So seeing Tsukasa so serious, Sairyoku caressed Tsukasa’s right hand that was pressing his cheek as he grinned, “I’m indeed teasing you, Tsukasa-chan. But at the same time, I’m not.”

Sairyoku replied in a matter-of-fact tone, “If you want to be mortal, you need to destroy the moon. Or at least, that’s the most straightforward and brutal way to end your immortality.”

Tsukasa didn’t comment yet and Sairyoku noticed that she was looking at him with her red eyes that seemed to ask him for further explanation. She didn’t want to misunderstand again so she waited until Sairyoku thoroughly explained it.

Reading Tsukasa’s intention, Sairyoku continued his explanation, “Remember how I mentioned before that I personally visited the moon before and brought a moon rock?”

Hearing Sairyoku’s question, Tsukasa nodded her head and focused on listening to his explanation. After all, it concerned her immortality and she was very curious about it.

Sairyoku added, “I had flown to the moon before and explored it. At the far side of the moon, I discovered something.”

27