Not A Chapter: Support The Author
267 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the title stated, this is not a chapter.

For those who are interested in supporting me as well as having access to advanced chapters, you are free to join my Patreon!

No, I’m not scummy to lock all chapters from Chapter 17 onwards in Patreon. In fact, Patreon is only for those who want to support me while getting the benefit of reading chapters ahead of normal release.

I will absolutely update 1 chapter daily as I always do. That won’t change.

Furthermore, I swear on my Tsukasa that when I complete this fanfic, I won’t lock the chapters in Patreon and still release it here.

I have planned for this fanfic to reach 500-1000 chapters before I complete it. So look forward to it.

As for those who can’t support me on Patreon, don’t worry bros and gals!

Just favorite-ing is a tremendous help for this fanfic. I’d also appreciate it if you spread the word about this fanfic to your friends, etc.

Also, I’d really appreciate it if you guys could join my Discord server. You can chat with me and other readers there, so see ya there!

***

Patreon link: patreon.com/SchadenFriday

Discord server link: https://discord.gg/HrqzT6tQvn

***

P.S.: Any form of support, such as thanking the author for the chapter updates, joining the Patreon, favorite-ing the chapters, giving positive reviews, or joining the discord server is highly appreciated. Your support motivates me to continue writing!

Have a good day/night to you all!

21