Chapter 7 – Book 1
104 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Do you have a favorite character so far?
  • Mark Wheeler Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wendy Foster Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Hypa Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Caedi Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Ms. Armstrong Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5

 

I hear Wendy gasp.

Well, it’s not like I was expecting the priestess to sit back down either, but that’s what she does.

Hypa is smiling, not saying anything. She seems completely unselfconscious about it all. Her pleasant expression doesn’t waver even after the silence goes on for way too long.

I’m not tempted to say a damn thing. I'm not sure I could speak if I wanted to and I have no idea what I would say if I could. I’m so turned on right now that my eyes are watering and I’m worried that if I do a single thing to call attention to myself it’ll break the spell.

Wendy says, “You sat back down.”

Hypa says, “Yes.”

“I was not expecting that,” says Wendy. “Um.”

Hypa’s grin widens. She says, “Were there many gnomes in the academy where you trained?”

I probably shouldn't. I can’t help it. I look over at Wendy. Ms. Armstrong gave us a very general outline for our backstory for questions like this, but, well, it’s a damned odd question given the context. I figure maybe she’s just trying to change the subject and I don’t know whether I’m more relieved or disappointed.

Wendy says, “No.” And she leaves it at that.

“And did you grow up around many gnomes?” asks Hypa.

Wendy shakes her head.

Hypa sighs. Her face grows serious. “The world is a harsh place for little ones much too often,” she says. “There are many like you, growing up outside of their native communities, taken in by the well-meaning who can sometimes be ignorant of some important physical and cultural differences. I know you’re confused by my questions.” She smiles again. “Deflection was not my intent. You are aware perhaps that many creatures develop skills or physical characteristics that help them survive?”

We nod.

“Gnomes are the smallest intelligent race of people in this world, as you know,” says Hypa.

We didn’t know but it’s not exactly surprising.

“To compensate, life has given you have a greater capacity for magic than most,” says Hypa. “And you’re quicker than most, while your physical strength is comparable to most, despite your mass.” She held up a finger. “But,” she says. “I sometimes think that your greatest defense is that people like gnomes. This is due to two reasons. First, it is difficult to view creatures half your size or less as a threat no matter what the facts are. Second, there is a gnomish smell that most find pleasant. The effect can be more profound when the gnome is aroused.”

We think about that for a second. I haven’t noticed any new smells, but I never had much of a sniffer anyway.

Wendy says, “Or when two gnomes are aroused.”

“Yes,” says Hypa.

“For hours,” says Wendy.

“Yes,” says Hypa. Her smile hasn’t wavered.

My cock hasn’t either. Still hard and throbbing with a string of precum leading from my tip to a small pool on my belly. You’d think maybe leaving me uncovered like this would make me cold. I was not.

Hypa’s eyes have never left Wendy’s. She says, “Gnomes have been known to exploit this on purpose. To manipulate and influence. This has led some to view them with distrust.”

Wendy sits up. “We didn’t—.”

Hypa laughs. “I know! I wasn’t accusing you. I was simply wondering if you were aware. You both have been excellent guests. You’ve been very kind and respectful.” She giggles. “And I like gnomes too,” she says. “You also make an excellent point. As you explore Erota, it is only natural for,” here she looked down at my erection. “There to be the customary physical consequences of an amorous and intimate nature, shall we say? And I’ve been made increasingly aware lately that this room and this house needs far better ventilation!”

Wendy laughs.

I don’t dare. I’m pretty sure that Hypa just told us we’ve been making her horny with, what, our pheromones? Could that be a thing? And what about Caedi? It might explain some of her awkwardness.

“And Mark here is my patient,” says Hypa. “You have asked my medical advice. As his romantic partner, it is quite right and only natural for you to be concerned with his health and, given his current state as well as your own, either one of you or both might get carried away with your exertions. So,” she says and she smooths some of her hair that had fallen over her eye back behind her ear. “I’m inclined to agree to your request, but I have a condition.”

Wendy says, “What’s your condition?” Her voice is husky. The only time her voice gets like that is when she’s determined to orgasm in the next little while. Or help me do the same. Or both.

My cock twitches, sending a fresh pulse of lubricant down onto my stomach. Both women notice.

Hypa says, “You must complete your study of Master Lyda’s journal and reconstitute the lost Order of the Open Heart monks. It would please my goddess greatly. In return,” she says and bites her lip. “I will watch you both give your offerings to my goddess and accept them on her behalf.”

I look back to Wendy.

She’s watching me, her eyes heavily lidded. I know she wants to say yes. Hell, I want to say yes, but I was raised never to make big decisions in a highly emotional state or when most of my blood has been diverted from my brain.

I say to my girlfriend, “Do we know enough about this order?”

Wendy nods. “It’s basically what you said before we came here. The order aren’t a bunch of ascetics. There’s no vow of chastity or anything.” Wendy snorts. “As if. They roam around doing good. They help people.”

“Do we have to roam around?” I say. “I mean, what if we want a house some day?”

Wendy is getting a little impatient. She says, “I don’t remember reading anything about any requirement to be nomadic or anything. I’ve been reading it to understand Erota and the techniques she talks about. Even if there’s something like that, if we are the ones reforming it, we get to make changes, right?”

Hypa laughs. She says, “There is a reason the order is called the Open Heart, Wendy. So long as you love the people you meet, treat them with kindness, help them find justice, defend them from evil or predations of monsters, and do not allow yourselves to be corrupted by the dangers of using Erota then my goddess should be satisfied.” She laughs again and claps her hands together. “You will be her knights errant! Oh, how exciting!”

“Yes,” says Wendy.

“Oh?” says Hypa, her smile shifts. It pulls up to the right as her head tilts down in one of the more sensual displays I’ve ever seen. “You agree then?”

“Yes,” says Wendy.

I say, “But Wends, are you sure? This is a commitment and we just got here—.”

“Yes,” Wendy says.

The matter is serious, I know, but there’s nothing for it when Wendy gets like this. There’s a reason she chose Inertia as one of her special skills. It’s how she was able to fuck up those horses in that fight. When she doesn’t want to move, well, she just doesn’t, come horses or high water.

Hypa is looking at me. She says, “You agree then, Mark?”

I shrug. I mean, why not? We’d pretty much be doing all that stuff anyway. Helping people. It’d probably be a good idea to look into why the order died out in the first place. There could be old enemies still lurking around looking for survivors. There was no way to know and how could we find out anyway? We couldn’t exactly google it and I’m certain Ms. Armstrong wouldn’t tell us. It’d be cheating, right? And it’s Wendy.

“Okay,” I say. “Yes.”

“Very well,” says Hypa. “You may begin whenever you wish.”

I hear the rustle of clothing and look over to see that Wendy’s whooshed off her pants and underwear and is already sitting back down. She spreads her legs and I can see her glistening pussy. Her clitoris is swollen with need and the folds below shining with her juices. Her lips are bare though there’s a thin patch of pubic hair above. Wendy is looking at me when she licks her fingers and then slips two of them inside herself. I see her bring her other hand to her mouth, even though I’ve never seen her wetter, and then use that to catch her clit between her digits, bringing it up and down. She gasps and whimpers. She looks at me. She looks at my cock.

I look over at Hypa.

She sits there, watching Wendy, then she turns to meet my gaze. Her smile is just as open as it ever was but there’s a heat there that wasn’t there before. I realize that in the presence of her and Caedi, both women are so much bigger than I am now, that I felt diminished. Not a child, no, but a pet maybe? Something cute? Certainly nothing sexy.

The look Hypa gives me now puts an end to that. I’m sure she was just looking at Wendy the same way. Nobody looking at you like that sees you as anything other than someone she wants. Right now. And, right now she wants to see me stroke myself. She’s not just putting up with it because she made a deal. It’s clear she’s enjoying watching. Her mouth is open, just a little to accommodate her heavier breathing. Her nipples are apparent through her robe and her weight keeps shifting in subtle motions on her chair.

I reach down and begin to massage my cock. I sometimes prefer to do that when I masturbate, and I know that Wendy likes to see me do that too sometimes.

I hear Wendy whimper. Looking over at her, I see that she’s tensing up, her legs quivering, her mouth in an O, as she fucks herself with both hands. Wendy can come internally and externally, thank God, and it looks like she’s going for both at once.

She opens her eyes, sees me watching her, sees me speed up my own motions, sees Hypa watching and that’s enough to send her over. She gives a little yelp and arches her back, her fingers deep inside her as she furiously batters her clit.

Wendy comes. She squirts. It takes us by surprise. A little fluid jets out of her pussy, wetting her thighs and my right arm.

That nearly brings me off too, but I look away and close my eyes, easing up on myself. I’m not ready for this to be over.

When I open my eyes again, I see that Hypa is leaning over me a bit to get a better view of Wendy who is still feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm. She sees me watching her and smiles at me. She looks down at my cock and that nearly makes me cum, but I manage to hold off once more.

Hypa surprises me by making a quiet disappointed sound that was almost inaudible.

I hear the wet sounds of Wendy still going at it.

I look over at her. She’s got one hand in her mouth, sucking her fingers, tasting herself. So hot. I say, “Going for two?”

Wendy nods.

I don’t want to look away, but I do to ask Hypa, “That’s okay, right?”

She says, “Oh yes.”

I want to tell her that she could join us. Rub one out and why not? But I can’t bring myself to say a word. Instead, I run my hand through the cold pool of precum, collect the rest from my tip, and use it to start stroking myself in earnest. I won’t last too long this way, but enough is enough.

Hypa says, “Oh my.”

Wendy whimpers again. She starts to say something, but she stops herself.

Hypa, watching me now, says, “What is it, Wendy?”

Wendy whines. She says, “Do you like his cock?”

“Oh yes,” says Hypa. “It is a lovely, lovely cock.”

I’m getting close.

“In fact,” says Hypa. “With your permission, I would like to give him the blessing of my goddess.”

Wendy has three fingers inside herself. Her other hand is pulling on her breast through her tunic. She says, “What kind of blessing?”

“A single kiss?” says Hypa.

Wendy nods.

Hypa looks at me.

“I’m close,” I say. “But yeah, okay.” I figure she’s going to kiss my forehead or something, you know? I mean, maybe my mouth.

Instead, she bends down and gently, lovingly, places her beautiful lips onto the tip of my cock.

The first rope of cum shoots across the corner of her mouth and onto her cheek. Hypa laughs as I aim myself away from her, appalled but unable to stop. I spurt blast after blast onto my chest and belly. I feel Wendy’s hand grip my shoulder and look over to see her working her clit in a blur, breathing in quick little gasps. She’s going to come again.

I beg her to and with my free hand, I take hers from my shoulder and suck her fingers into my mouth to taste her.

Her head falls onto my chest and this time she yells out her bliss. I feel hot sprinkles on my right arm as she squirts again. I’ve never known Wendy to do that before. She's done it twice in a row now and I find that I really really like it.

We lay there together for a moment, shivering through the aftermath of our orgasms, and then Wendy lets out a low giggle. I join her. We’re both giggling like idiots.

Hypa stands, her hand wiping at her face.

I stop laughing. “I’m so sorry,” I say. “I didn’t know.… I didn’t mean—.”

But her pleasant expression is unchanged. She interrupts me, saying, “I knew the risks!” She giggles and then we’re all giggling.

Hypa clears her throat, my cum from her face collected in her hand, and says, “I’ll just leave you to clean up. You’ll be happy to know that Mark seems just fine. No complications from the… procedure.”

Wendy laughs. She’s picked up the wash basin and found a washcloth.

Hypa says, “Don’t get carried away.” And with that final admonishment, she leaves the room.

Wendy collapses back into her chair.

We look at each other.

“Holy shit,” says Wendy. “What did we just do?”

2