Chapter 12 – Book 1
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hypa giggles. I see her reach back with her left arm. Her shoulder goes up and down and I know she’s rubbing my wife’s pussy. Hypa’s right hand is wrapped around my cock and she’s watching my face as she caresses me.

She dips her head and gives me a lick. Her tongue flicking out to taste my tip. A string of precum follows her and I see her move her tongue to gather it up, and then I see her swallow.

She takes me into her mouth then. It’s warm and feels amazing. She bobs up and down, her tongue pressed and flickering against me. Her hand strokes me and I’m already close.

Hypa is smiling, watching my face as she sucks my cock.

I hear Wendy whimper as Hypa’s arm moves faster.

My hips start to buck. I can't help but fuck Hypa’s mouth.

She pulls away, her eyes roll back, and she bites her lip. “Your wife,” she says to me. “Has a gift for this.”

I groan and thrust with my hips but Hypa keeps a firm hold of me, not letting my slide against her palm. She’s slowing things down.

I rest and she rewards me by kissing the head of my cock.

She makes a yummy noise and licks it.

Her hand starts moving on me again and she says, “Oo.” Then, “Oo,” again and I think she’s getting really close.

Her arm is working hard and her hips are moving.

“Oo,” she says and now she’s pumping my cock hard.

“I’m gonna cum,” I say.

“Oo,” she says. “Me too.”

But I hear Wendy go off first, her cries are muffled because her face is buried in Hypa’s pussy.

Hypa’s eyes close and her mouth opens wide. My cock is resting on her tongue as her hand works on me. She’s still smiling, her body twitches and she gives a little yip.

“I’m cumming,” she says breathlessly.

That’s it. I’m going over. I growl and it turns into a groan.

I feel Hypa’s lips close over the tip of my cock and I start filling her mouth. I want to see and look down as I pump more of my load between her lips. I see her swallow. She’s jerking me hard and my cock pops out from between her lovely lips. The next blast hits her cheek. She’s licking me as I cum now, getting it all over her mouth and tongue.

“Yes, oh yes,” says Hypa.

I hear Wendy whine. “Is he cumming?”

“Uh huh,” says Hypa. She looks at me then. Her big dark eyes, her red lips dripping with white, and I feel my chi unknot. I’m cured but hardly care. Hypa’s hand has slowed on me but I feel something building again.

I say, “Don’t stop.”

Hypa doesn’t. She licks at the sperm oozing out of me and grins.

I hear Wendy say, “Oh! Is he going off again?”

She scrambles up beside Hypa to look. She’s naked. Her face is wet and shining from Hypa's juices. Her hand is between her legs. “He does that sometimes when he’s really excited.”

My second orgasm hits and cum erupts out of me, splashing up Hypa’s face and into her hair. Wendy flinches, laughing. She’s been hit with some blowback, little white droplets on her face and shoulder.

Hypa is still lapping it up. It’s so sexy. Cum on her lips and teeth and tongue and all over her face. Then my view is obscured by Wendy’s head as she helps. I feel two tongues on me. Two mouths.

I cum forever.

But then things are subsiding.

Hypa pulls back and tosses her hair. She smiles down at me, her face dripping.

Wendy has taken my softening cock into her mouth. She’s noisy with her sucking.

Then she pops up to kiss Hypa.

“Oh my God,” says Wendy. “That was so hot.”

“Yes, but did it work?” Hypa says. She leans around Wendy to look at me.

“Yes, it sure did,” I say.

I can’t believe we just did any of that.

My cock twitches.

Wendy giggles. “You know what?” she says.

Hypa laughs and says, “What?”

“Mark,” she purrs. “Trying channeling Erota, please? Right now.”

I do because why not? 

I’m instantly pulsing hard again.

Wendy gasps. “Oh my God, Hypa?”

“Yes?”

“We have to fuck him.”

“What?” I say. “Just a minute—.”

Hypa looks doubtful. “Let’s not get carried away,” she says.

Wendy tries to pull Hypa’s robe over the priestess’s head, but it’s not made for that. It’s cinched at the waist by a slim white sash that gets caught under her breasts.

Hypa laughs. “Wendy!” She’s struggling to get clear of her clothes.

Wendy bends down and reaches out to pet Hypa’s vulva.

Hypa gets the robe off, flinging it to the floor. She looks down at what Wendy’s doing. She’s beautiful. Large areolae on proud breasts, a bit bigger than a handful. Wendy’s palm is moving over a little patch of black pubic hair. “Wendy,” she says again.

My wife stands on the bed. She cups one of Hypa’s breasts and looks up at her with a pout. “Yes?” she says.

Hypa bites her lip.

I love it when she does that.

Wendy reaches down and grabs my cock. She starts stroking it.

“Did you want something?” says Wendy, looking up at Hypa.

Hypa laughs. “You naughty little gnome,” she says.

Wendy takes one of Hypa’s nipples into her mouth and slides a hand down the priestess’s slender stomach. She says, “I think I know what you want.”

“And what’s that?”

“I think you want to sit on my new husband’s pretty dick, fuck him, and cum all over it,” says Wendy. “And then it’ll be my turn.”

Hypa gasps as Wendy finds the priestess’s clit again. “Oo,” she says.

“Look at him,” says Wendy.

Hypa looks. Her eyelids are narrow. She looks at me. She looks at my erection. She looks in my eyes. Her hips move against my wife’s hand.

“Do you want to feel him inside you?” asks Wendy.

Hypa nods.

“Then go ride my Donut,” she says and giggles.

I can’t believe it but Hypa gets on the bed. She crawls over to me, straddles me, and Wendy helps me slide into her.

She’s tight and warm and wet. It’s heavenly.

Then Hypa starts to ride.

Wendy stands beside her, licking at her lips, pinching Hypa’s nipple.

Hypa says, “Oo.”

Wendy giggles. “You’ve still got his cum all over your face,” she says.

“Good,” Hypa says and moves a little faster. Her tongue licks the corner of her mouth. She stops for a second and then begins to grind.

Wendy flings herself down and kisses me, her tongue busy in my mouth.

I can taste Hypa on her.

“Are you having a good time, Donut?” she says.

“Oh. God,” I manage.

Wendy’s eyes close and she groans.

I look over her shoulder and see Hypa fingering my wife as she swirls her hips with me inside her.

Wendy stands and licks Hypa’s breasts. One and then the other as the priestess slides two fingers in and out of her. Then Wendy gets down on all fours and licks at Hypa’s clit.

I close my eyes. If I see much more of that I won’t last too long.

I hear Hypa say, “Oo.” Then, “Oo.”

“Are you going to cum on his cock?” says Wendy.

“Yes!” says Hypa.

“Then cum for me,” says Wendy and then I hear my wife slurp Hypa's pretty pearl into her mouth.

Hypa wails out her orgasm. Her rhythm fails, so I help, bucking my hips up into her. She continues to cry out and I wonder if Caedi can hear us.

Hypa collapses, gasping beside me, and I slip out of her.

Immediately, I feel Wendy’s mouth on me. She’s moving on the bed, angling her lovely ass toward me.

She stops and looks back at me. “My turn,” she says and wiggles her butt.

I hop up, slip inside her, and start thrusting.

Wendy cries out.

Hypa sits up and smiles at me. I can see dollops of white in her hair and by the corner of her mouth. She moves down by Wendy, bending over on all fours. I look back and admire Hypa’s backside. When I look back, Hypa is kissing Wendy, their tongues fencing and licking at each other.

Wendy says, “It’s my turn.”

“I know,” says Hypa. "You're taking him right now, silly."

“No,” says Wendy. “When he cums. It’s mine. I want it.”

“Oh,” says Hypa, smiling but making a disappointed sound.

“You got most of it last time,” says Wendy. “I’m about to cum all over his cock and then he’s going to cum and I want you to pump him out into my mouth.”

“Okay, dear,” says Hypa and she bats a finger at my wife’s nose before giving her a peck on the lips.

“You’ll do that? Since I can’t have it in my pussy? You’ll pump him out into my mouth?” Wendy whines.

“Yes,” says Hypa. “I’ll take his big thick cock and empty him out into your mouth. Are you going to swallow it all, Wendy?”

Wendy says, “Uh huh! Oh, God, yes.”

Hypa reaches down and I feel her fingers on my balls as she strums Wendy’s clit with her thumb like she’s angry at a guitar. “Cum for me right now then, you naughty thing!”

Wendy yells and squirts all over my belly and thighs and Hypa’s hand.

“Oh, you lovely girl!” says Hypa, her hand still working.

Wendy is sobbing as I hammer her through her orgasm. I’m not going to last much longer but I hold on.

That is, until I watch Hypa raise her glistening hand to her mouth and take a long lick looking at me.

“I’m gonna—. I’m gonna!” I say.

Wendy scrambles around and Hypa takes me in hand and rams me into my wife’s mouth just as I start to cum.

Hypa’s other hand is back on my wife’s clit and Wendy whimpers around my shaft as I pump my load down her throat.

I hear Wendy swallow.

Hypa says into my ear, “She’s cumming again, the dear girl.”

I can hear the wet sounds of Hypa’s hand on her.

Hypa kisses me until I shoot my last and then we all collapse together on the bed.

 

For a long while afterward, we lay there in a comfy tangle and one of us would laugh or giggle which would set the others off. I feel a great contentment. Laying there naked with the both of them. Wow. I love Wendy. I really like Hypa. Maybe I have a crush on her? She’s beautiful and kind and open. I’d better be careful with all this, especially my feelings. I can’t believe this has happened, like, the day after Wendy and I got married, but it doesn’t feel wrong.

I’m so glad it doesn’t feel that way. I really thought it would.

Hypa says, “Wendy, what did you mean that you couldn’t have it inside you?”

Wendy lifts her head from where she was resting in my armpit to look at the priestess. “I’ve got a new body. My old one was on the pill, thank God. This new one hasn’t had a chance yet,” Wendy says and giggles. "If they've even got something like that here."

“Pill?” says Hypa.

“To prevent a pregnancy,” I say.

“Oh!” says Hypa. “Well, we have teas for that, for people who change their minds afterward, but most people just say no and stick with that.”

“You mean abstinence?” says Wendy. She laughs. “Yeah, no. That’s not going to happen.”

“No, I mean, they decline,” says Hypa. “When the…. Oh! Oh dear!” She sits up, alarmed. Her breasts sway just inches from my face. “Do you mean to say that accidental pregnancy can happen in your old world?”

“You mean they don’t here?” asks Wendy.

“Goodness, no!” says Hypa. “If one of you wants to have a baby with the other, there’ll be a prompt asking if the partner agrees. Both have to do so or there’s no conception. Ever.”

Wendy sits up. Her left breast is resting on my face. I love her so much. “You mean, he can cum in me, in my pussy whenever? No risk?”

Hypa laughs. “I thought you said you preferred it in your mouth,” she says.

“I can like both,” says Wendy. She looks down at me. She smiles and moves her nipple onto my lips. “Can you—?”

“Way ahead of you,” I say.

“Oh!” says Hypa, looking down at me. “Again? Erota is very useful.”

Wendy growls as I suck her nipple and she takes my erection in hand. “You first,” Wendy says to the priestess. “I want to watch you with him. Then, if we haven't killed him, it’ll be my turn again.”

Hypa climbs onto me.

I kiss Wendy. “Bring me water then, wife, or it'll be dehydration that gets me.”

 

2