Chapter 8
111 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The room in which I was staying seemed to be made of an unknown substance that I couldn't recognize. The walls were unnaturally smooth. The color of everything was white as If I was in some hospital or mental facility.

The whole place felt welcoming to me after the things I went through just in these few days. 10 years may have passed but for me, It was just 4 days. It felt as if I was part of some rushed story. I am sure I accomplished more than a normal slice-of-life story with a plot in 100 chapters.

I was maybe overshooting the chapters but It always felt like it took 100 chapters for the plot to move forward. Oh yeah, don't even talk about those cultivation stories...

Now that everything seemed quiet in my life for once, I wanted a good sleep for now so I just went to bed and tried to sleep. I knew that this place was probably the most unsafe place for sleep but I was sure that I was too interesting of a "Toy" for Tamaki to try and hurt me.

—————

I woke after the well-needed sleep only to see a Girl with white hair and red eyes eating snacks from the stash on the table while singing that familiar song.

“One mischievous little woodpecker

Another day, pecking your holes

Ruining the woods, tree wrecker

The angry old forest god turned your poor beak into a poison knife”

She stopped eating when she saw me but not before eating the cookie that she was holding and said.

“Wanna Eat together?”

“If you tell me how you got here and why you are here?”

“I got here by walking…? Grandpa said you are Ganta’s friend which means you are my friend too. I just wanted to talk to my friend.”

She said all of that while having a goofy grin on her face.

‘That level of cuteness should be illegal.’

I could hear some footsteps that were getting louder so I stood up from the bed only to find that Shiro was gone.

‘She probably used vents to get around. I don't think I would fit through them though.’

Not that I needed to. If I wanted to get out of this place the only thing stopping me were some heavy weapons like missiles which I was sure I could divert with some of my blood control stunts.

‘But why would I do that when I can destroy some people like Tamaki and Hagire by staying inside the wonderland.’

Even though I completed my quest I didn't need to do anything else. I was gonna do all this because it feels like I owe it to this world. Besides, I think that everyone in this story suffered enough and I wasn't going to let this story have a bad ending when I could change it.

“I am doing these things because I can, I guess. Maybe I still don't see the characters as real people, who knows?”

The door opened with a crack and I saw some guy with a very punchable face walking in with some armored guards as bodyguards. There was also someone holding a guitar with him who I recognized as Azuma or as he liked to call himself ‘Uber Monk’.

“What did I do to have the honor of having Tsunenaga Tamaki visiting me?”

It looks like Tamaki was shocked that I knew him but he didn't show it on his face. There were no clues about me knowing anything about them after all. I am an ‘unknown’ in their plans.

“Nothing Mr. Unknown, I just wanted to ask your name.”

“It’s Aizawa for now.”

“For now..?”

“What does a name even mean when you don't have any ID? It can only have the meaning you want to attach to it doesn't it?”

“Ah, I see, It looks like you are one of those philosopher types.”

I didn't reply which irked him it seems.

“Well, Mr. ‘Aizawa’ from now on you are going to be known as Vulture. You will have to fight other Deadmen to be able to afford the candy and other necessities. Since You already know my name, It seems I don't need to tell you the rules of this place.”

I didn't answer or say anything once again and just went to my bed lazily and lay on it.

It looks like Tamaki didn't like me not reacting and I was gonna annoy him every chance I got.

‘Should I kill him or not is something I can't decide on. If I kill him nothing will end for now but It will be satisfying. I need the evidence of everything that happens here to truly do anything. I will have to get in contact with Makina in some way.’

I will solve these problems as they come. I know things aren't going to go the same as the original story.

—————

[Tamaki’s POV]

What an Interesting Toy!

Even though he seems annoying and we don't know anything about him, that just makes him all the more interesting.

Let's see, If he survived the wretched egg by luck or if he is that strong.

‘Ah, I can't wait.’

“Azuma, What are your thoughts about him?”

“He seems strong.”

‘At least it seems like he is not weak which means this is going to be entertaining.’

—————

[Axton’s POV]

‘It looks like they are not even gonna tell me who I am going to be fighting against. I just have to make the fight as boring as I can to annoy Tamaki as much as possible. It will be interesting to see who I will fight against. I am confident I could win all of them easily.’

I can't wait for this day to end.

“Your face looks weird.”

I opened my eyes to see Shiro staring closely at my face. I touched my face only to notice that I was grinning.

‘Do I have battle-maniac tendencies or is it because of my evolution?’

“You wanted to eat together, right? Let's start eating.”

_____

1.1k words

7