Chapter 3
3.9k 8 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The drive to the campus was peaceful. Wesley had played a few songs as per Cassy's request, but most of the time they were talking. Although Cassy gave off the feeling of a sporty girl, Wesley was pleased to find she was a scholarship student. 

''So what Major are you thinking about?'' 

Wesley was genuinely curious about this woman. Although Antonio knew a few things about her, he never truly opened up to her. Maybe that's why a committed relationship didn't work out for them. 

 

Skrrrrrrt!

Just as Cassy was about to answer, a truck swerved in front of Wesley causing him to veer to the right. Wesley put his hand in front of Cassy by reflex, stopping her from jerking forward and led the car towards the curb. Luckily they had long since left the highway and were only a mile away from the campus, otherwise all that breaking and swerving would have caused a couple of collisions.

'What the fuck is that guy's problem?!' Cassy thought. She was infuriated. They could have been seriously injured if Antonio didn't break in time. She looked at the truck that had crashed a few meters ahead and scoffed.

Wesley grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes with a concerned gaze. ''Are you hurt anywhere?'' Although Wesley knew she was in perfectly good health, he was worried she might be frightened. Plus, he might as well farm for some affection points, right?

Seeing Antonio's worried look, Cassy calmed herself down. She gripped his hand and stared at her knees, tears running down her cheeks. ''We could have died.'' Although she was slightly frightened, she wasn't that scared. But a lady has to do what a lady has to do. Those affection points won't raise themselves.

Wesley Gritted his teeth. That fucker was going to die today.

 ''Don't worry. I'll handle it.'' 

He reached into the back seat and grabbed a bottle of water and some candy. ''Take these. You should stay hydrated.'' 

Saying what he needed to say, Wesley got out of the car and walked towards the truck. Just by looking at the tarp on the back, he knew who the owner was.

'So he's already trying to kill me, huh?'

In the front seat of the truck, Jake was passed out with blood leaking from his nose and vomit on his chest. Wesley shook his head while chuckling. 'Looks like the airbag beat me to the punch.' He thought. After opening the truck door, beer bottles started falling out. 'Did this fucker Jake want to die? What the fuck!'  He wondered why people do such dumb things.

''Hey! Wake up!''

Wesley pulled Jake out of the car and slapped him a couple of times. Seeing Jake wasn't waking up he pulled his phone out and called the cops. His plans were ruined now that Jake was here instead of at the school and he didn't feel like letting him go scot-free. 

When he finished talking to the cops, Wesley walked around to the back of the truck to retrieve his cargo. Making sure he was at an angle were Cassy couldn't see what was happening, he pulled his mini fridge, microwave and other items such as his bedding into his space. Leaving his things in Jake's care wasn't very smart considering his truck was going to be towed soon.

After the cops arrived, the situation was handled swiftly. Jake was a minor and was arrested for drinking and driving, but because he was out cold, they sent him to the hospital first. Wesley got into the car after dealing with the cops and drove off. It was already 12:00 pm and he wanted to register early so he could check the campus out.

*   *   *

 ''You're so cheesy.'' Cassy chuckled while snuggling into Wesley's embrace. The warmth he gave off, intoxicated her by the second.

Wesley was sitting on the couch inside of his room, Cassy right next to him with her head on his shoulder. He wrapped his hand around her and leaned close to her ear. 

Wesley smiled and whispered. ''You're telling me you wouldn't enjoy a warm bath surrounded by the fragrance of luxury scented candles?''

Cassy turned her head to his, their bottom lips lightly touching. ''That's not my style.''

Wesley felt his body heating up. He lifted her body and placed her on his lap. Raising his head to meet her gaze, he looked her directly in her eyes fixated on the seductive glow her green irides emitted. ''What is your style then.''

Cassy turned her body and straddled Wesley. She leaned towards his neck and nipped it, tasting his flesh, instantly becoming drunk on lust. 

Wesley was no better. When she nibbled and licked his neck, he felt his shaft rising; the stimulation was too much for him to handle. Unable to hold back, he seized her lips his tongue tracing teeth. Nothing could stop him as his tongue prowed her mouth open, simultaneously removing her shirt. Wesley moved his attention to her body and grabbed her waist. He kissed her neck, slowly moving to her collarbone.

Bringing his hand to her back, Wesley unhooked her bra, releasing her breast from their confines. Not wanting to waste any time, he brought his mouth to one of her breasts, Licking and teasing her nipples.

 ''You're so beautiful.'' He whispered. The moans escaping from Cassy's mouth were hypnotizing him.

 ''Please.'' Cassy weakly cried.

''No. Not yet.'' Wesley knew what she wanted, but would he give it to her so soon? 

Laying her on her back, Wesley kissed her navel, tracing her abdomen with his tongue. Using his teeth, he unzipped her jeans;  It was time to let her experience the pleasure she'd wanted so badly.

He removed her jeans and panties kissing her thighs all the way through pausing only to remove his shirt and pants. 

Placing his face between her legs, he licked between her beautiful lips, tasting her nectar, feeling her smooth membranes with his tongue. Probing in and out as she moaned, spreading her legs wider. He ran his hands up and down her smooth thighs while he continued to lick at her.

Her pubic hair tickled his face as he sucked each lip in between probes with his tongue. When her hips began shaking on the bed, he started teasing at her clit. The teasing took her breath away, making her squeal in delight. He ran his tongue around her erect clit for a few moments and then finally covered it with his mouth sucking on it gently.

''Ohhhh!'' she screamed. ''What are you...? Ohhhhh!''

He increased the suction on it, stabbing rapidly with his swirling tongue. Her hips began moving up and down rhythmically. Her sexy legs wrapped around his back, pulling him closer.

''Ohhh Yesss!'' she cried. ''Ohhh Yesss! Oh, God!''

Shortly after he plunged two fingers into her, feeling the tight walls contract around them, he almost came in his boxers right then and there, after contacting the tightness. 'How was that going to feel when he got his cock in there.' he thought

With a long, high-pitched scream she came in his mouth. But he wasn't done yet. He pulled his face away from her but continued to finger her. He looked in her eyes. Her eyes were showing a mad lust in them. An expression Wesley felt was stealing his soul; replacing it with that of a lustful beast. She was panting and licking her lips, her tits heaving up and down.

''Did you like that?'' He asked her, driving his fingers in and out of her as her hips picked up the rhythm.

''Yess!'' she hissed. ''Oh god, I never knew anything could...'' She couldn't finish. She merely closed her eyes and humped back at his hand.

''Are you ready?'' he asked her, pulling his boxers off.

''Mmmhh!'' she moaned, her eyes glued to his crotch. The length, astonishing her.

''Answer me,'' He told her. ''Are you ready to get fucked?''

''Yes!'' she yelled, nodding vigorously.

He climbed back on the couch and positioned himself over the top of her. Her breast were against his chest, and his thighs were against her's. He grabbed his cock and put the head against her wet lips, sliding it up and down a few times.

''Do it!'' Cassy yelled, pushing her hips upward.

Slowly He pushed forward, allowing the head of his cock to slide inside of her. Her walls grasping him tightly. He pulled out and pushed again, gaining a little more ground with each thrust. Finally, he was all the way inside.

He began to thrust in and out, feeling her clamping on him as he slid back and forth. After a few moments, she loosened up a little, allowing him to pick up the pace. He then began to slam in and out with practiced strokes, being sure to grind his pubic bone against hers with each thrust. She moaned and clawed at his back with her nails as he fucked her, her hips rising and falling counter to his own. Her skin began to perspire, making their bodies slide exquisitely together. She kissed on his neck and ears, her tongue strokes copying what he'd done earlier.

He suddenly got up to his knees, putting her legs on his shoulders while he continued to fuck her. He was able to look down upon her seductive body, watching his cock sliding in and out her slit, to see her breast bouncing back and forth, to see her face, to watch the lust in her eyes. He stroked her legs up and down, kissing on her calves for a while and then He began feeling her beautiful breasts, caressing them a little rougher than before. He slammed harder and harder into her, making her grunt and moan. When she came again, she pulled him back down to her and thrust her tongue back in his mouth.

Wesley was at the end of his rope by then so he went for the final push. He Thrust as hard as he could, sweat dripping down his face. He felt the sensation of pure pleasure starting in his groin and spreading quickly throughout his body from there. The pleasure of orgasm assaulted him. It was a pleasure on the most refined level. He pulled out and shot blast after blast on her chest until he fell exhausted beside her.

They kissed each other for a moment and then looked in each other's eyes. Her's, full of infatuation and pleasure.

''Wow.'' she whispered.''That was... that was awesome.''

 

_________________________________

 

Ko-fi.com/good_neighbor

https://www.patreon.com/Good_Neighbor

45