Chapter 4
81 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

⚫️__⚫️__⚫️__⚫️

▪️▪️▪️

Announcement
Last time when I wrote the chapter. I nearly forgot how levels in YuGiOh worked. And made a mistake with the distribution of attack & defense points of the Yellow Burrower Scorpion, which was a level 4 monster. I fixed the mistake. But now I have to explain how levels work. Below 👇, at the end of the chapter. You will find a note with how “Levels” in Yugioh work. Thanks for reading.

• • •

.

▪️[ LEVON DUSTGOLD ]

[ LP: 2100/100 ]

[ SP: 2000 / { ? } ]

.

“I LEVON DUSTGOLD. SUMMON IN FACE-UP POSITION, 2 MONSTERS!”

“BURNER, DRAGON RULER OF SPARKS, and HERALD OF ORANGE LIGHT !”

[ BURNER, DRAGON RULER OF SPARKS ]

• [ Type: Dragon/Effect ]

• [ Attribute: Fire ]

• [ Level: 3 ]

• [ Atk: 1000 ] — [ Def: 200 ]

• [ Effect: You can discard this card and 1 Dragon, or FIRE monster; Special Summon 1 “Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos” from your Deck, but it cannot attack this turn. You can only use this effect of “Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks”, once per turn.

[ HERALD OF ORANGE LIGHT ]

• [ Type: Fairy-Tunner/Effect ]

• [ Attribute: Light ]

• [ Level 2 ]

• [ Atk: 300 ] — [ Def: 500 ]

• [ Effect: When your opponent activates a monster effect (Quick Effect). You can send this card, and 1 other Fairy monster, from your hand to the graveyard(GY); to negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.

.

A great vortex of darkness manifested in front of me & the 29 shape sisters. From it, two “duel monsters” emerged.

One was a little dragon clad in burning hot flames.

The other was a Fairy, which radiated orange light.

.

Burner: “Rawwwwwwwww” (Roars)

.

Herald of Orange Light: “???” (Confused, as to why it was summoned.)

.

Upon being summoned, the two monsters turned themselves towards me, and bowed/lowered themselves to me, as if I was their lord.

.

Seeing their dedication, to their Duelist(summoner), which was “me”. I bowed my head in gratitude too.

Afterwards, I gave them their orders.

“Sacrifice yourself to Synchro Summon, 2 “Buster Dragons, the destroyer dragons.”.

.

With a spark of light in their eyes, Burner & the Herald, although a bit angry at the sudden instructions they were given, didn’t oppose my orders. Instead, they followed them without making questions, by starting to dematerialize themselves into light orbs, which will serve as material/SP to summon higher level creatures.

.

“Thank you, for your noble sacrifice.”

.

Burner: “Raw!” (I forgive you.)

Herald: “Gratitude unnecessary.” (Knows that he can be revived from the graveyard.)

.

Hearing their comments towards my apology, I felt guilty for what I was about to do. Nevertheless… I had to do it!

I had to save my “sisters(monsters)” from that monster!

If I evaded the Yellow Burrower Scorpion now, there is a chance it will give chase to me once all my monsters on the field are destroyed.

To make sure that the monster wouldn’t pose a problem, I had to kill it, or hide myself like a damned rat!

I didn’t want to hide.

I do not wish to kill that monster.

All I ever wanted was to paint whatever I liked & sell my paintings to whomever was interested in buying them.

That’s all I wanted.

.

SMASH 💥 

BANG ❗️ 

“SCEEEEEEEEEEECH !!!” (Yellow Burrower)

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• 15 Shape Sisters destroyed. 10 more remaining.

.

But now…

Now, all I do is fight.

.

“I SACRIFICE FOUR MONSTERS.”

“Three(3) Shape sisters of Lv.2 +(plus) 1 Heral of Orange Light of Lv.2, to summon BUSTER DRAGON, THE DESTROYER DRAGON! A level 8 monster!”

The Shape sisters being Tuner monsters themselves, knew what a synchro summon was, and how to perform it. 

It was common knowledge for the the “Herald of orange light”, to know this too, since he was a fairy.

Therefore, upon receiving my orders. Three Shape Sisters on the field, began to dissolve themselves into light spheres of green light & unite themselves together with the herald of light, who had already dissolved himself into a green light orb, in order to become ready for the synchro summon.

.

“I SYNCHRO SUMMON, BUSTER DRAGON, THE DESTROYER DRAGON !!!”

.

A deeper(pitch black) shade of darkness began to leak from my shadow. Then, the dissolved monsters that had now become materials for my synchro summon entered within my shadow.

.

5 seconds afterwards…

.

“ ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!! “

[ Buster Dragon, The Destroyer Dragon ]

• [ Type: Dragon/Synchro/Effect

• [ Attribute: Dark ]

• [ Level: 8 ]

• [ Atk: 1200 ] — [ Def: 2800 ]

• [ Effect: All monsters your opponent controls, become Dragons. Once per turn, if you do not control a "Buster Blader" monster: You can target 1 "Buster Blader" in your GY; Special Summon it. Once per opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 "Buster Blader" monster you control; equip it with 1 "Destruction Sword" monster from your GY. ]

.

The Buster Dragon had been summoned on the playing field, 2 meters behind me.

.

My shadow, which served as a connection between me & the cards/monsters, to come into this dimension, had also expanded itself up to 100 meters in diameter, in order to allow the dragon to come into being, without any penalties of having to summon a warp portal or sacrifice the card itself, for the appearance of the creature.

“Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!”

.

Roaring & enjoying its newfound freedom. The Buster dragon felt pleased to have been released from the “Duel Monster Spirit World”, for the first time in ages.

It had waited for a long time, for a duelist to summon it. But every time he was summoned, he would always end up in defense position or be sacrificed to summon other entities. Sometimes he would even be used to summon that damned Buster Blader, whose existence, was now more of a plague to it, than friendship!

Buster Dragon: (“Just who the fuck kills his best friend?! If he had not given me that damn sword that kept eating away at my sanity, I wouldn’t have to fight him to death!”)

(“I loath that bastard! But I also want him to find peace within himself, for the amount of sins he had committed against dragons!”)

(“Ah, whom am I kidding. That traitor jerk is a terrible adult, but in the end he is still my best friend. Fuck!”)

.

[ Master Duel System ]:

• Connection with the stall party lost.

• 10 more Shape Sisters were destroyed.

.

Levon: “Hey, you.” (Emotionless Eyes)

.

Buster Dragon: “???” (Huh? Yes.)

.

Levon: “The guy behind me. Can you speaking? (Clenching his fists.)

.

Buster Dragon: “ROAR!!!” (No, I can’t. But I can roar.”)

.

Levon: “Good.”

“If you can’t speak, at least go kill that bastard in front of me while I summon my second copy of you.”

“Ok?”

.

Buster Dragon: “RoaRrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!” ( Ok, just let me open my wings! These things have not been used for a fuckton of long time!”)

.

Understanding my intentions, language or desire, the Buster Dragon didn’t hesitate to open his large & wide wings and take flight, heading directly at the location were the remains of my “deceased?” shape sisters were.

.

[ Master Duel System (M.D.S.) ]:

• Reminder 

• “You know. Burner is a level 3 monster, right?” ( TT__TT )

• “You can’t summon another Buster Dragon of Lv.8, from your deck with just Burner & the Shapesisters’s levels alone.”

• “Of course, we could try a [Multi-Tunning/Multi-Tunner] summon, if it even works, in this planet. But the card specified that YOU need a non tunner to synchro summon.”

.

Levon: “!!!”

“Shit! I only managed to consume the shadows of only 9 desert scorpions hatchlings!”

Reminding me of a slight mistake in my earlier summonings, due to my anger, the system explained that the summoning of another buster dragon wasn’t possible!

.

[ M.D. System ]:

• “Indeed.”

• “Now you have no choice but to find another alternative, in regards to breaking the Yellow Burrower’s defense.”

• You have no choice but to stall until you collect enough SP to summon a stronger monster. OR, you use burner as a tribute for—“

.

Levin: “Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon…”

“…”

.

• “…”

.

Putting a hand on my forehead. I facepalmed, with enough force to leave a red mark on my head. Then I took out my Red-Eyes out of my deck, and asked out loud.

.

“What are the chances of agro-ing(taunting) all the hidden monsters in this area?”

.

[ M.D.S. ]:

• “100%”

• “Also, higher level monsters who are territorial in nature will chase after you, when you reveal the dragon to the world.”

.

“Sigh.” (Exhales)

“Fine! Let the whole damn world know, that I have a dragon in my deck!”

“Or, even better, let the whole of this desert come after my ass, after I summon the damn thing!”

“HahahahahahHahahahahahaha— 🎵!” (Maddening Maniacal Laughter)

.

[ M.D.S. ]:

• “Now wait a second.”

• “We don’t have to go that far.”

• “We still have the option of tributing shapesisters to summon another higher level monster!”

.

[ ABSOLUTE WARNING ]:

• MENTAL SANITY: 0 / 100% !!!

.

As I laughed with clear insanity in my eyes, towards the situation I was faced with, I stopped considering any logical approaches to everything, and decided to just say—

.

“Fuck it all !!!”

.

And then I used Burner as a “way” to summon the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!

.

“Come out of your nap. RED-EYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON ~!!!”

.

The light from Burner’s green orb faded from existence, together with Burner itself.

From within my shadow, a red glow could be seen coming from within it. That red glow, began to grow stronger & more radiant the moment I spoke the name of the dragon. 

Then…

Afterwards…

Hereafter…

.

A burst of RED & BLACK shadow energy occurred, from within my shadow, that now covered a 100 diameter area!

.

“ ROARRRRRRRRRRR !!! “

.

[ RED-EYES DARKNESS METAL DRAGON ]

• ATTRIBUTE: Dark

• LEVEL: 10

• ATK: 2800 — DEF: 2400

• EFFECT: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 face-up Dragon monster you control. You can only Special Summon "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" once per turn this way. During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your hand or GY, except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon". You can only use this effect of "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" once per turn.

.

The “DRAGON OF POTENTIALS(Talent)” was now summoned within my playing field.

With “it” on my side, none could ever hope to challenge me in this world.

None that didn’t have a higher attack power than 2800 of course.

Levon: ( Smirks 😏 )

.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

.

Two kilometers away. On an area where the shape sisters were supposed to be located, while battling the desert scorpion hatchlings, only monster corpses and dismembered limbs remained.

On such place, in the middle of 30 smashed monsters(shape sisters) corpses, + whatever scorpion hatchlings remains still lingered, a huge desert scorpion the size of an average house could be seen.

.

“Crackle! Crack, crackle, crackle!”

“Chomp! Gulp! Chomp, chomp. Gulp, gulp!”

.

The scorpion the size of a house 🏠, was now eating, consuming, feasting.

It fed on the corpses of it’s territory’s invaders and the remains of it’s offspring.

.

The scorpion enjoyed the sweet taste of flesh & its nutritious effects on its starving body. It had been starving for a while now, and the food it was given was like rain on dry land for itself.

“ROAR!!!”

.

Yellow Burrower: (Alarmed!)

(Startled!)

(Stops eating.)

(Looks up, in the sky!)

.

Hearing a roar that signified danger. The desert scorpion, a Yellow Burrower, one of the greatest ones among its kind. Looked up in the sky, only for “it” to see a creature the likes it had never seen before.

It was a dragon. A predator amongst predators. That of course it could understand.

But what it couldn’t understand was…

(“Why the fuck is this guy A FURRY ?!!”)

.

Aren’t dragons supposed to be lizards? Aren’t they reptiles or dinosaurs?

Shouldn’t they be called Chimeras instead, just because they have different body parts that somehow aren’t related to their physiology or biology?!

.

“Screech ~!!!” 

(“Just who the fuck are you?!”)

.

Screeching like a crying child, whose voice was too loud. The Yellow Burrower prepared itself for fight. A new battle that he might or might not win.

It all depended on his & his opponent’s strength. If it was strong it would win, if it was weak, it would lose.

.

Either way, one of the two of them, will become food for the winner. Knowing this, the scorpion took a defensive stance & prepared itself to be bullied by this furry-like, flying dragon!

Flying creatures couldn’t be touched. That “it” knew. But it also knew that if it managed to land a hit on the dragon’s wings, injure them, and make the dragon fall. It understood that it would have a better chance at winning. 

A chance at being able to fight even with its opponent 

That, was all the Yellow Burrower was aiming!

[ • Buster Dragon’s POV  • ]

I flew over a wasteland made up of dry dust, sand dunes, rocks, rocky hills & a few “other” things.

.

I knew this desert was teaming up with all kinds of creatures & predators, all waiting to make their move on anything it moved. 

A part of me wanted to bail, to escape from this terrifying land filled with hidden enemies. But I couldn’t. I had orders. Orders to kill the idiot who had angered my current master(duelist).

In order to kill this creature who had angered my master. I had to fight. And fight I would, as I have done countless other times.

Now.

Let’s descend.

And burn 🔥 this fucker into a finely cooked meal.

Who knows.

I might even get enough meat to share some with my master if I beat this guy up.

“ROAR!!!”

Announcing my arrival. I descended on a battlefield filled with corpses.

Once down from the sky, I looked at my enemy. A “Desert Scorpion” 🦂. A unique one amongst its kind, that had a larger than average body & two tail stingers instead of the usual one.

.

(“Impressive.”) I thought. Afterwards, I was warmly greeted by two sets of tails, each with a stinger, attacking me from both the left and right sides.

.

Seeing the attack coming at me, I feel nothing. Nothing at all. No fear, no expectations, no desire to even play with the creature in front of me.

As such, I left the attack sink in, or rather land on me.

( Smirk 😏)

( “This guy is fucking dum. He can’t even gauge my defense.”)

(“Idiot!”)

.

The tail stingers landed on my body. They made a sonic boom, when they hit me. They even split the dry dust around me in several directions.

But…

Ultimately, they didn’t do anything to me. They didn’t even leave a scratch.

2800 defense, is way too much defensive power, for an average monster of level 4 to breakdown. 

Actually. No monster of level 4 besides effect ones, can ever hope to inflict damage on me right now.

Man, being strong is peak. But seeing your opponent not being able to do anything to you is wonderful. Maybe even… delightful to my eyes & brain cells.

(Hehehehehehe.)

[ • Yellow Burrower’s P.O.V • ]

The attacks landed. They split apart the land itself. But the dragon…

The dragon wasn’t harmed. What was harmed instead was its tails. Especially its stingers. They were completely broken now!

.

Crack-!

Break-!

.

Cracking and breaking apart, its stingers, the tail stingers of a scorpion were no more.

“!!!”

“SCREECH !!!”

.

It felt hurt. It felt pain. It felt enraged. Yet at the same time, it felt hopeless.

It’s stingers we’re no more. Without them the scorpion couldn’t do any real damage to the dragon in front of it.

Now that things had reached this point. It was useless to hold back any longer. The Yellow Burrower had no choice but to attack using its arms & leftover tail mass. Maybe even bite using its mouth.

If it manages to take a bite out of the dragon’s neck. The scorpion could win. 

It just had to take a bite in a certain area of the opponent’s body. That was it. That would be the decisive move, to end this battle.

.

With a newfound resolve, which was, to win or die fighting. The scorpion that hoped to bite a dragon leapt at the dragon with all the power it’s 6 legs could muster.

.

While it leapt at the dragon. A part of its brain was telling it that it wouldn’t win. That the fight was over the moment the scorpion even dared fighting the dragon, which was 4 levels above him & possessed 800 more points in defensive power. 

This fight was meaningless.

It did realize that. The scorpion the size of a house had the brain to realize that. Nevertheless, there was no way out of this fight.

The scorpion had been starving for too long. Hungry as it was, it couldn’t process the right action to take, because of the lack of nutrients in it’s brain. As such, what was the right choice in this dry dusty wasteland he was born into?

Die of starvation?

Or.

Die fighting?

.

Either way, he is dead anyway. If the scorpion was going to die, then it will die in his own way.

(Sorry. For everything. My children. My life. My birth. Those whom I wronged. I am sorry.)

( I am am just… too hungry… too sad… too gone.)

( I am insane!)

“SCHEEEEEECH !!!”

[ • Buster Dragon P.O.V. • ]

Having had its only method of ranged attack destroyed by my excessive defensive power. The monstrous scorpion in front of me realized that it had to fight me up close to win.

Understanding my opponent, and its way of thinking thanks to being trained by the famous Buster Blader himself. I felt sorry for the creature in front of me. I even wanted to leave it alone, so that it could spend the rest of its life in peace.

But I couldn’t.

I was ordered to kill it, and kill it I shall!

If I didn’t do what my master commands me to do, I will forever be banished from the playing field, and the graveyard itself.

Worse even. If my master isn’t pleased with me. He might torture me by using me as a synchro monster to summon other monsters.

To a dragon, being used as a plaything, is outrageous.

But what’s more outrageous is being used as a sacrificial pawn or fuel, for the sake of achieving another’s goals.

(“Sigh”)

(“Why is it, that I see my younger self in you?”)

(“And why is it, that I am destined to be used as fuel for the advent of more powerful creatures?”)

(“I really hate my original creator! I hate everything! But what I hate more than everything, is that “he” could have spared my life, but instead! Instead he chose to end mine & his suffering !”)

(“Buster Blader! You moron !!!”)

.

The scorpion leapt. It leapt at me while I was having these thoughts.

Instinctively, when I saw the scorpion leap, I knew that this was the most vulnerable moment my opponent found itself in. And like the battle hardened veteran that I was(thanks to killing a fuckton of my own kind/race), I took the most vulnerable moment my opponent could ever find itself and turned that moment into my enemy’s weakness, defeat, and death!

.

I side stepped, applied more strength into my claws, and right in the moment the scorpion missed it’s target and crash landed on the ground, I used my claws to cut through the scorpion’s arms, legs & belly.

.

Normally, this wouldn’t have worked if the scorpion was smaller. But thanks to it having a huge body, I was able to exploit the weak points in its armor, by cutting the most vulnerable spots in it’s body I could see.

Only by being able to see it’s softer body parts, thanks to it’s large frame, was I able to severely injure the creature.

.

I cut through the softest parts of the huge scorpion, and eventually managed to reach its belly. When I touched its belly with my claws, I cut that too.

Afterwards. I took several steps back & watched my artwork. The artwork of a creature called dragon, which possessed claws, wings, was furry & could breath fire.

An artwork which was wounded to death, and will die from both blood loss & organ failure.

.

(“I can’t really destroy you. But I can offer you time to make peace with yourself, while you die from your injuries instead of someone’s hand.”)

(“Forgive me for not being strong enough to destroy you. I can only give you a painful death, as of now.”)

“ROAR !!!”

.

“SCREECH !!!” (Severely wounded, and missing all its limbs.)

.

It took a few seconds for the scorpion to realize that its limbs & belly were cut off, but when it did. The scorpion screeched like it was the end of the world.

.

Now that the scorpion was immobilized, I could kill it easily, just by setting it’s whole body on fire, piercing it’s eyes & reaching it’s brain for a sure kill, or even fly in the sky & use my immense durability/defense to slam by body against it and smash it to death, with my ass cheeks.

.

“SCREECH !!!” (Desperate cries.)

.

(“I have so many ways to kill it. But those are all… unpleasant.”)

.

Seeing my opponent immobile from having lost all it’s limbs. I choose to wait for it to die slowly, from the injuries I had inflicted on it, instead of taking any drastic actions.

Who knows. Maybe once this scorpion dies. I can roast some of its meat & then give some of it to my summoner, master, owner, or duelist.

Anyway.

Let’s just wait it out until—

.

Boom 💥!!!  

.

“Roar!” (“What the actual fuck?!”)

.

The location in which my master was, suddenly exploded in a flash of red & black brilliance. A great amount shadow/dark energy could be sensed from there. If I am not wrong, a being of LEVEL 10 should have been summoned by my duelist!

But who could have been summoned now of all times?!

And why was it so easy to summon a Lv.10, when our current resources were not enough to summon one?

Could it be that…

(“He tribute summoned?”)

.

A quick analysis into the whos & whys, by my own mind allowed me to reach this conclusion.

Nevertheless. 

If he really tribute summoned. Then we are in deep trouble!

I mean.

Can the monster my owner summoned really kill all the monsters in this wasteland, now that they have seen such a huge chunk of meat(Lv.10 creature) fall on their plate?

(“Ah fuck!”)

Now that a level 10 creature is on the playing field, there will be a fucking LOT of bloodshed!

Just imagining the sight of a creature with nearly 3000 attack power & 2000 defense power rampaging on this wasteland and killing all it’s dwellers, already puts the chills in my bones!

.

(“Forget waiting for this fucker to die! I need to get back to my duelist’s side quickly!”)

.

Opening my wings again, I jumped in the air and took flight towards the position my summoner was.

I had to get there quickly.

If I didn’t.

I wouldn’t be able to protect him from the monster wave that WILL emerge aboveboard, in this damned land!

▪️▪️▪️▪️

When Levon’s shadow exploded with all the energy needed to summon a Red-Eyes dragon, the entire area around him had been engulfed with dust, forming a mushroom dust cloud.

Within that mushroom-like dust cloud, two piercing red-eyes looked at him from above the sky.

Seeing him, it’s summoner for the first time. The pitch black metallic dragon, with red lines in his body, was silent for a moment.

At first it felt the potential in his duelist. Then it felt puzzled as to how & why it found itself here. But in the end, the dragon realized something.

It realized that this new world held potential. And that within this new world, he & his master, will unlock talents & powers the likes none has seen before!

.

In this new world. With a new master. The Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon held great expectations for the future.

A future in which he will surpass all his limits, input by his old creator & thrive as a dragon should!

.

“CHILD OF MAN.”

“I SEE GREAT POTENTIAL WITHIN YOU.”

“ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH MY FULL POTENTIAL ON THIS REALM ?”

.

Levon: “YES!”

.

With excitement & madness in his heart. Levon unleashed a “Red-Eyes” dragon into the world, without intending to hold back its full strength.

.

And, like this. An all out war between wasteland monsters & the Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon began!

[ Scene Breaks Appart ]

>>>

To be continued…

Soooooooo.

Levels work like this in Yu-Gi-Oh.

A common guideline is that:

  • Level 1 monsters have no more than 1000 ATK
  • Level 2 monsters have no more than 1500 ATK
  • Level 3 monsters have no more than 1800 ATK
  • Level 4 monsters have no more than 2000 ATK
  • Level 6 monsters have no more than 2600 ATK
  • Level 8 monsters have no more than 3000 ATK
  • Level 10 monsters have no more than 4000 ATK
  • Level 12 monsters have no more than 5000 ATK

Monsters that break this rule generally have negative effects or restrictive Summoning conditions that make them harder to use.

In the case of the Yellow Burrower. The monster had 1500 Atk & 2000 Defense points. I had to edit its defense points, changing it from 1500 to 2000, because if I didn’t, the yellow Burrower would become an effect monster, and he would fall into the category of a UNIQUE monster. Furthermore, level 4 monsters should have 2000 points of attack or defense. I don’t want to break the old rules. Also, I wasn’t prepared to throw an effect monster at Levon yet. Those unique monsters will appear later.

Now, in regards to Levels & Points. Monsters of level 4 and below can have as much Atk & Def regardless of the level they have. But if they breakthrough 2000 points in any of their stats. They become level 5 automatically, and then they are forced to follow the rules of Yugioh universe more effectively & efficiently.

Basically, a Lv. 1 monster can have a 1500 or 2000 points in its stats, and so can others of level 4 or below. 

If you don’t understand this, then take “Burner, Dragon Ruler of Sparks” as an example. It’s a level 3 monster, it should have an atk above 1000 points. Yet it still has 1000 points of atk. Isn’t this weird? Yep totally broken. But considering how he has a unique effect that summons a specific monster from the deck itself. The rules are bend a little to make thinks as fair as possible. 

I mean. If burner, really had a 1800 Atk or defensive, and you somehow couldn’t summon a higher Atk monster from your hand or deck in the first turn. Then your opponent would have summoned from his deck immediately once he gets another Fire monster on the field. 

That would be unfair as fuck to you guys. That’s why some monsters just have to be regulated a little, so that you guys can prevent the summon of higher level monsters earlier & bring the opponent on an equal footing with you.

Well. Thanks. See ya again. 








2