Chapter 186: The worst
323 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer:

Harry Potter and all of its characters belong to J.K. Rowling. I own nothing but the original characters I create.

“Dialogue”

‘Thoughts’

- Author notes-

Chapter 186: The worst

“Hey! Leave them alone,” Lyra shouted, her wand already pointed at the two boys.

“Oh, we have some heroes.” Graham Montage was a tall boy with black hair. He towered over the four girls in an intimidating manner.

“Look, two Gryffindorks.” Peregrine Derrick was much shorter than his friend but still had a very thick and muscular frame with short blonde hair. He did a lot of physical training due to his position as a ‘beater’ on the Slytherin team.

The scars on his face twisted around when he smiled at the girls.

There was not an ounce of kindness in that smile, just cruelty and lust.

"Creepy..."Lyra made a disgusted expression.

“What did you say?!” Derrick shouted.

“Ha! She got you there.” Montage chuckled. He then looked directly at Lyra and Ginny.

“We have some business with the blonde one over here.” He pointed at Luna.

“It's best if you get lost.”

Derrick got closer to Luna. “Yeah… this blonde bitch and I have some unfinished business from last year.”

“Ah…” Luna pointed at him. “You are the floating boy.” She just realized.

Astoria was just glancing at Luna and the Slytherin boy. There was not a hint of worry on her face.

“Floating boy…” Derrick's face contorted with anger.

“It's best if you leave,” Montage warned Ginny and Lyra.

“Even I cannot stop him when he gets like this.”

“You think we are going to abandon our friends?! You are crazy!” Lyra pointed her wand at the two boys.

“Stay away from them… I know how to fight. I'm warning you!” She shouted, her hand trembling uncontrollably.

A cruel smile crept onto Derrick's face.

“Maybe we can have some fun after I'm done with the Ravenclaws… I like redheads with a temper.” He licked his lips while staring at Lyra up and down.

“Wait… that redhead with green eyes... Doesn't she remind you of someone?” Montage told him.

“Huh?... ohh, you are right!... those eyes…” Derrick exclaimed.

“Oi, redhead, what's your name?”

“Don't answer him!” Ginny told her.

"Two redheads with temper then..." Derrick's grin became more accentuated.

“I'm not going to tell you anything. Just go away,” Lyra frowned.

“Ha! That's fine. I know you're a Potter. Those green eyes can't lie,” Derrick clenched his teeth.

“You must be related to that hot new teacher.” Montage chuckled.

“Ah yes… every boy in Slytherin wants to give her a good fuck, hahaha!” Derrick laughed.

“Don't talk about my mother like that!” Lyra aimed her wand at Derrick. “Stupefy!”

The expression on the boy changed immediately when he saw the red spark approach. “Protego.” He created a small shield and used it to deflect the spell away.

“Incarcerous.” White ropes came out of his wand and wrapped around Lyra, who did not have time to react.

Harry had taught them how to use a few spells against a target dummy, but they had never dueled against another human who would fire back at them. She didn't even think of using the protective ring that Harry had given her. Unlike the one he gave Holly, this one had to be manually activated. Lyra let out a yelp as she fell down and lost her wand.

Ginny acted immediately. “Expelliarmus!”

Her aim was good, but Derrick saw it coming and moved out of the way, answering with another Incarcerous that hit Ginny.

Luna, who was in front of the other boy, also pulled her wand from her ear and aimed it well. “Expelliarmus.”

“Ahh!” Montage yelled in pain and grasped at his right arm, letting his wand fall.

“What the bloody hell was that?! You almost broke my arm.”

“That was not what I was trying to do…” Luna lamented before Montage pushed her violently against the wall.

The hit made Luna lose her balance and fall while Montage took his wand back. “Fuck, that hurt!” He complained.

“You okay, Graham?” Derrick asked.

“I'm fine! That blonde one almost broke my arm with an Expelliarmus.” Montage moved his gaze to Astoria.

“What about you? Aren't you going to fight?”

Astoria shrugged.

“I think this one is harmless,” Montage told his friend. “Now what?”

“Now… it's time to get some payback.” Derrick approached Lyra.

“Do you see these scars, girl?” He pointed to the several scars across his face.

“Your damn brother gave me these when he dragged me across the entire school!” He screamed.

“He should have done worse,” Lyra muttered.

“Oh yeah. I could have had them removed but I decided to keep them, as a reminder of what I have to give him back.” Derrick had a cruel smile on his face as he got closer to Lyra. “Maybe I'll give some to you. That will send a message…”

Lyra was trembling now.

“You can't! You'll get expelled!"

“If you touch us...!” Ginny warned him.

“A good memory charm and you won't know who did what. Who is going to get expelled then?” Derrick asked.

“We should take them to a classroom. People may come through here,” Montage warned his friend.

“Right…but before that…an appetizer.” Derrick lifted his wand.

“Oi, Derrick, what are you doing? Not th-...” Montage's eyes opened wide. Suddenly, he couldn't speak.

He tried to move towards his friend to warn him, but he tripped and almost fell down.

Derrick didn't notice this. He was busy staring at the terrified face of Lyra.

“I hate those eyes…” He spat the words.

“I want to see them in pain… Cruci-...” Derrick clutched at his throat. He couldn't speak any longer.

“Hey! What's going on here!” Someone came running through the hall and yelled at them.

Montage and Derrick didn't recognize who he was, but by the band on his arm, they assumed he was a prefect.

Neither of them could speak, so they just ran. Montage had a lot of difficulty moving and had to be helped by Derrick.

Ginny looked at the approaching figure, whom she had recognized immediately.

“Percy! Help!” Ginny shouted.

 

A.N: - Remember to comment, vote, and/or leave a review if you have the time. Those things help me a lot and I would really appreciate it.

You can Support me on P@treon if you like and get 10 advanced chapters.

You can also find images of some of the characters from the fic for free. Like Lyra, Holly, and the alluring Lady Zabini. 

18