24 – Rising Heat
24.6k 20 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are going to be a good girl, right?" Sylvana asked while leading the way, at her hands a pink leash connected to Blake's collar. 

"Yes, mistress." She replied from the back, her sultry voice echoing through the hallway. Inside her head though, she was almost having a mental breakdown. 

'Shit. Shit. Shit...' The closer she was to the door at the end of the tunnel, the more nervous she became. Her Alpha Detector was pretty much beeping like an alarm by now, louder and louder the more she walked. Of course, not only was she terrified of who could be waiting for her on the other side, she was as aroused as a bitch in heat could get. So much so that she couldn't think straight.

Then, they were at the very doorstep. For a scanty moment, Blake thought she was on fire, a rosy blush spreading from her pearly white cheeks towards her ears, which shyly hid behind blonde locks of hair. 

For some reason, her sense of touch felt more sensitive than ever, only making her even more self-conscious of her garbing. The silky fabric of her underwear embraced her skin, its softness sending electric currents across her body. Her ripe butt had no cover whatsoever, being exposed for anyone to see, or... use. 

As if that wasn't enough though, her maid outfit was semi-transparent, not even reaching her thighs. A white garter-belt held her thigh-high stockings upright, a cute black lace bow adorning each one.

Sylvana nearly couldn't refrain herself from just defiling Blake right there, on the open. But she was there for something too important to start thinking with her other head - and she wasn't one to do that. 

She was, after all, one of the best interrogators the Belascos had, being second only to her very mother - the one who taught her the art of deception and detecting lies. Blake was, compared to a master of her own, just a street charlatan. 

"You are about to meet a friend of mine, Valeera." Sylvana said while eyeing Blake's ass, "Make sure she is~ entertained." Her hand sneakily slapped Blake's butt, the sensation immediately sending shivers across her body.

"Mnnh~ yes." She struggled to speak, her breathing turning erratic.

'You couldn't wait, could you?' Sylvana suppressed a sigh when she noticed her mom's doing. Contrary to her daughter's professional attitude in most situations, Valeera tended to be more eager for some fun. That's why she restrained herself from going out of her chambers. Else she would jump at the first maid she landed her eyes on... or even a male if she couldn't bear the lust.

While by judging Sylvana's manners and the way she dressed - or rather didn't - most would assume her to be the wildest between the two, appearances could be deceiving. 

Shaking her head, she knocked on the door before unlocking Blake's collar.

"Come in!" A mature voice replied from inside.

Meanwhile, Valeera patiently waited by the fireplace while reading a book. She had her glasses on, her long black hair creating a stark contrast with the burning wood.

Blake didn't even question how they had something like that underground when she entered, as her eyes immediately locked on the old-fashioned woman who sat by the chair. Her clothes reminded of the Victorian Age, displaying a long dress coupled with a black corset that held upright her perky tits. Perhaps, either because of the heat or the suffocating clothes, droplets of sweat slowly slid down her cleavage, never to be seen again. 

Looking sideways, her captivating yellow eyes glanced back at Blake. 

"Oh my, what a darling you are." She said, honestly surprised by Blake's charm. On that note, no one could deny - 150 points in charisma weren't for nothing, after all. 

"Why don't you go make us some tea while I and Sylvana have a little chat? The ingredients are just by that counter over there." She told Blake while pointing at the kitchen.

Yet, for some reason, Blake couldn't process the words said as her body couldn't move. The room she was in was hotter than it was supposed to be, and her mind had a thick mist of arousal veiling her thoughts.

"Are you okay, darling?" Valeera furrowed her eyebrows, her eyes shining for a slight second before going back to normal.

Instantly, the temperature dropped back to normal, her body relaxing as a foreign pressure lifted from it. 

"Ah- I- I'm sorry. Your tea, right away." Blake ran towards the kitchen flustered.

Realizing the strange interaction between the two, Sylvana started regretting the earlier words she said that day.

'Why not leave her on your vault instead? That way we can both relax a little since this whole situation began, plus she is more secure there... what an idiot I am.' She thought before taking a seat beside her mother. 

Glancing at Valeera, she saw a dangerous glint on her eyes. That could be anything but a good sign. That much she knew. During her training as a royal interrogator, she was taught that the eyes are the window for the soul - for one's secrets and desires. 

"You better control yourself." She whispered.

"Oh~ of course I will, swe- Sylvana." Valeera replied. She felt something between her legs slowly raise her dress as she stared at Blake's round butt at the kitchen.

"Of course I will."

186