Chapter 11
1.3k 5 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sadly, Cindy didn’t make it all the way out of the dungeon before the effects of taking so much cum acted out on her succubus body.

As we neared the dormant golem at the entrance of the dungeon, she let out a soft oh.

“I will remember you sweetly,” she said, the runes on her body igniting. “Summon me soon. I’ve never met anyone as potent as you.”

With one final, decisive movement, she slid to the base of my cock, then got off me. Cindy gave it a nice, quick spit-polish as the runes glowed brighter. Cindy’s skill with her mouth was so good that I almost came again right then and there, but she stopped me, wagging her finger.

“Save that for someone who deserves it,” she told me. “Don’t let it go to waste.”

She tapped the twitching, wet tip of my cock one last time, then simply dissolved into thin air. It was so abrupt that I had to rub my eyes to convince myself that I wasn’t seeing things. One moment she was there, and the next moment… nothing.

[Champion of Lust] upgraded.

New skill unlocked: [Amplify Lust].

That would be a useful skill for sure. Thanks to how nice my new body was, everyone I’d run into so far had been at least a little lustful when looking at me, even right after spending all their energy cumming (I was looking at one blushing girl in particular for that one). I could easily make it more difficult to fight against me by simply increasing the amount of lust that someone felt to ludicrous levels, though how much magic that would require, I was unsure.

Just as we’d hoped, the massive golems guarding the entrance deactivated after we’d taken Cindy out of the capture tank, and we were able to make our way out without much incident. It was almost disappointing how anticlimactic it ended up being, but the fact that I had experienced so much sexually made up for that. Ari and Cindy had been incredible fucks for completely opposite reasons, and I was more than ready to explore the noble’s body even further.

We exited the dungeon into a forest. It was burning hot out, our limited clothing barely enough to protect our skin from the searing heat. Thankfully, the trees offered ample shade for us to shelter in.

“Okay, you’re supposed to be the smart girl here,” I said, lightly slapping Ari’s butt. “Where are we going.”

She yelped in surprise, then glared at me. Ari slapped my tits in return, which I thought was more than fair of a response. She stopped when she realized it was only arousing me more.

“There are teleportation circles in every major city,” she said. “We just need to find civilization from here.”

“You don’t have a spell to do that?” I asked. “Seems pretty basic.”

“Wayfinders are crucial members of an adventuring party, but I am not one of them,” she replied. “You know nothing of our world.”

“I know a few things,” I countered. “Though you always get so flustered when I talk about them, so I’ll spare you for now.”

Ari sighed. “Pervert.”

“I won’t deny that if you don’t deny it either.”

”Wh—no!” The white-haired noble crossed her arms over her chest, squishing her breasts together. “As I was saying, there is a dungeon here, so it is very likely that there will be adventurers nearby. If we can find one, they should be able to direct us to the nearest city.”

“That would be nice,” I said. “I’d love to see what a city in this world looks like. Also, proper clothes. As nice as the ‘captured slut’ look is on you, I really want to see you in formal wear.”

“This is—I—shut up!”

I grinned. “Lead the way, princess.”

The two of us walked through the forest, killing monsters in our way. They were much weaker out here than they were inside the dungeon, so they caused us almost no pain to get rid of.

The forest here was more vibrant than anything I’d seen on Earth. The trees stretched higher, the foliage was more colorful, and there was a sense of life that overwhelmed anything back home.

All things taken into account, I couldn’t be too broken up about being here. With the shade protecting us from the sun, it was a lovely day to be walking outside with a lovely lady, especially when said lovely lady started getting a little warm and stopped to take her top off when we got close to a river.

Sadly, Ari put it back on, but I got my fill of watching her soft tits jiggle as she splashed her face and chest with water from the river. I did the same, not bothering to take my shirt off and letting it turn transparent, clinging to my body.

Ari’s lust noticeably increased after that point, which was delightfully satisfying.

About an hour or two after we’d left the dungeon, we heard a massive crack in the distance, followed by another. The closest sound I could liken it to was the dungeon golem’s footsteps. I was tempted to go the other way, but Ari went towards it as soon as she heard it.

“This forest doesn’t have enough mana to support extreme monsters like the golem,” she said. “For something to be causing that much sound, it must be human.”

Sure enough, it was. The noise got louder and louder as we got closer to the source of it, and it soon became clear that what I had thought were deafening footsteps were, in fact, impacts of flesh against wood.

Ari had thought we would find a group of adventurers, but there was only one.

In the center of a clearing surrounded by fallen trees, a tall, muscular Amazon of a woman was punching a massive tree trunk. Each one of her punches left massive dents in the wood, and I could see that the tree was about to fall over. To the side, I saw a cart stacked high with chopped wood and supplies.

Despite being more muscular than Ari, her body was still incredibly feminine. She wore a sleeveless black crop top that accentuated her generous bosom, and her shorts clung to her toned ass almost as tightly as Ari’s undersized clothings.

She turned to look at us as we entered the clearing, noticing us despite our relative silence. I saw her size us up, then pause, her lust noticeably spiking as her eyes hovered on… more sensitive parts of our bodies.

“If you’re going to mentally undress us, I can just do it for real,” I offered when she’d been staring at the bulge of my cock through my shirt for a bit too long. “I’m Erin.”

“Sorry,” the warrior woman said, grinning sheepishly. “It’s been a long time without a partner for me. I’m Piper. Piper Carver.”

“Ariana Skyheart,” Ari said.

Piper’s eyes went huge. “A Skyheart? Here? But why?”

“Why isn’t important,” Ari said. “We need to get to a city as soon as possible. I would like you to help us.”

“Nearest city’s two dozen miles away, loves,” Piper said, shaking her head. “I could carry you in the cart over there, but that’s a big chunk of my income for the week gone.”

“My family will pay you,” Ari said.

“That’s all well and good for you,” Piper said, narrowing her eyes, “but what about you?”

I looked at her. She looked at me.

“What about me?” I asked, activating my new skill. I saw the tall, tanned woman blink rapidly, trying to regain her bearings as I increased her lust. Just let me in. Don’t think too hard about me, please?

“You’re going to have to prove that you’re worth taking,” Piper said. “How’s that sound?”

“Depends on what you want,” I said. I could see where this was going, and I was pretty alright with that.

“Erin, what are you—“

“Shhh,” I said. “Let me handle this.”

“It’s been too long since I had a proper tussle,” Piper said, stalking over towards me. “No skills. No magic. Just you and me in a wrestle. If you win, you get to come.”

Nice little double entendre there, I thought.

“How do I win?”

“If I yield, or if I can fight no longer.”

“Sure,” I said. “When do we start?”

“Now,” she said, charging me.

I was capable of a lot with my magic, but physically, I was no match for Piper. Not that I cared. I knew where this was going.

She tackled me to the ground, panting, and I took the opportunity to cheat and rip her thin shorts with an application of force magic. Just as I thought, she was slick with arousal.

As Piper manhandled me, tearing my stolen shirt apart, I arched my back upwards and shoved my cock into her waiting, ready cunt.

Piper moaned in surprised pleasure.

“Fight’s on,” I said.

53