Chapter 2: First Week
6.8k 24 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Where am I? )

There were a lot of trees in front of me, which meant that I was either inside or in front of a forest. I seem to be on an elevated stone podium, the type you would find a legendary sword stuck in the middle. I tried to look around, but to my dismay, I could only look forward in a fixed position.

(Crap! Did I really reincarnate as an attack helicopter? How do I move? What do I do now?)

[Would you like to take the tutorial? Y/N]

Without an ounce of hesitation,  I said no. What did they think I was? I am an independent attack helicopter that requires no stinking tutorial. I can probably figure out everything with first hand experience anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 hour later...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HA! I have successfully mastered the controls of my flight. I also proceeded to test the light machine gun on some trees and rocks, obliterating them.

[You have killed an Ent Lvl 8. You gained 36 Experience.]

[Congratulations, you have leveled up from Level 1 to Level 2. You gained 2 Heli points.]

What?! I had somehow managed to kill an Ent? Guilt struck me, I did not mean to kill any intelligent being, I did not even know it was there. I decided to land on the stone podium to calm my nerves. My mana was entering critical levels anyways, and I just discovered that Heli points existed. Are they like skill points?

(Open Status)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: VS 300 (LeveL 1> Level 2) Experience: 6/35

Hp: 260/260 (+10, Level 1> Level 2)

Mp: 13/52 (+2, Level 1> Level 2)

Weaponry: M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (LMG)

Ammunition: 20/20 (60 in storage)

Heli Points: 7 points

Skills: Flight Lvl 1, Accuracy Lvl 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Hp and Mp seems to increase along with my level. I sighed. Both flying and creating bullets require mana. Flying for one minute cost 2 mana while creating 20 bullets cost 2 mana. I recover mana at the slow rate of 1 mana every 3 minutes. Since I needed to wait for my mana to recover, I started looking into skills. Also, it seems I had some Heli points even before leveling up. I quickly open the skills shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heli Points: 7 points

Spotlight: 1 point

Wheels: 1 point

Magic Manipulation: 10 points

Hook: 1 point

Physical Enhancement: 2 points

Etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These are the skills that piqued my interest the most. The rest of the skills are either too expensive or not useful to me currently. I quickly allocated skill points to all of them except Magic Manipulation. I decided to save the remaining points for Magic Manipulation .

{CLANG! CLANG!}

I was suddenly interrupted by metallic noises coming from the back. I immediately shot upwards and spun around. Three greenish humanoids were staring up at me, each holding a knife in their hands.

(Tsk)

I checked my status and was pleased to find out I only took 2 damage. But still, they managed to sneak up to me. These scums of the earth attacked me? I opened fire.

{BANG BANG BANG!} 

A single clip was emptied in a flash. Green blood burst out of the goblins as they crumpled to the ground, confused expressions on their faces. 

[You have killed a Goblin Lvl 3, you have gained 9 Experience.]

[You have killed a Goblin Lvl 5, you have gained 13 Experience.]

[You have killed a Goblin Lvl 6, you have gained 15 Experience.]

[Congratulations, you have leveled up from Level 2 to Level 3. You gained 2 Heli Points.]

(Open Status)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: VS 300 (LeveL 2> Level 3) Experience: 8/40

Hp: 268/270 (+10, Level 2> Level 3)

Mp: 14/54 (+2, Level 2> Level 3)

Weaponry: M1918 Browning Automatic Rifle (LMG)

Ammunition:  0/20 (60 in storage)

Heli Points: 4 points

Skills: Flight Lvl 2, Accuracy Level 2, Hook Lvl 1, Physical Enhancement Lvl 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, I did not feel that bad about killing the goblins, maybe because they attacked me first. Also, the plan about saving up for Magic Manipulation? Screw that. I would have died if what attacked me was a giant beast instead. I used 3 of my Heli Points to buy Presence Detection, Third Person View and Increased MP Recovery. 

(Third Person View Activate)

And there I am, an empty frame. I did not even have a hull. I was delighted to find out I could allocate a Heli Point to my HP, giving me a maximum of 350 health and a simple hull. 

(Not enough points for anything else, huh?)

To level up and receive more Heli Points, I knew what I had to do. I drove around with my newly bought wheels while waiting for my mana to recover, which was a lot more quiet than flying around. I soon caught sight of a group of goblins. They haven't noticed me yet. I took aim with the LMG located in my nose. That's right. To become stronger, I had to reject my humanity. 

{BANG BANG BANG}

Thus began my adventure to wipe out the goblin population from this forest. Very soon, a week passed.

Author's note: The VS 300 isn't suppose to have weapons but the MC does not know that.

 

 

138