Chapter 25 Batgirl 02
744 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took about six hours before we finally got the people above us thumping with a broom at the noise. Once again Cassandra started off quiet and came quickly over and over again. Fifteen to twenty orgasms for every one of mine. But slowly over the course of the night we would get closer and she would get louder. At the six hour mark she was wailing at the top of her lungs when she came.

 

I fixed everything wrong with her. Not only did her mana veins reach all twenty two of her chakra points. She could activate them to send chi to empower each point separately as well as together. Not only that but she maxed out all three circles and I crunched her core down three times before she ran out of chi.

 

Doing so upgraded her from the gas stage to liquid. We weren’t compatible anymore as she slammed down. I started wincing from the pounding and my body was at its limits. She was superhuman now. At gas any chakra points you opened would give you a bonus to that particular thing. She had her eye chakras open so it let her see things normal people couldn’t.

 

At the liquid stage her body was just permanently strengthened up to low superhuman. She is as strong as Captain America now. Plus she can still strengthen her body with chi at least bringing chi empowered punches or kicks up to mid superhuman. She could punch as hard as Spiderman who could break concrete walls without the danger of hurting himself.

 

Improved senses and by cycling chi she could improve them even further up to the point of her eyes being able to function like a sniper scope. By cycling power to her ears she could hear what everyone in the entire house was doing. Finally with three circles she could use far stronger magic.

 

If the first circle had magic like light, scan, gust, spark. Second circle was flare, improved scan, gale and flame. Third was where things got interesting: solar flare, x-ray scan, miniature tornado and fireball were the magic you could pull off. 

 

I started writing spells down for her and explained how to use them. It’s more about intent than wording. Imagining a light but really wanting it to be strong might get you flare or even solar flare with the same spell. I also taught her the basics of forming a shield with magic and told her about the eldritch whip spell and using the shields as platforms to jump off of.

 

Finally I decided to make her something similar to the staff of the living tribunal. Maybe a baton of the living tribunal? Staff would be hard to carry around. At that moment I hear pounding on the door. As I open it Stephanie barges in and sees Cassandra eating one of my prepped meal bowls. 

 

“God damnit Cass! I was so worried when you weren’t there! How the fuck did this happen?” I grabbed out the rice and chicken I had stored in my mini fridge that Cass didn’t steal and flipped the chicken into the rice. Using the microwave in the corner of my living room I let them talk as I waited for my food to finish.

 

Stephanie was just as animated and shouty as before. We received another knock by the broom and told her to quiet down as I flicked on the TV. Morning cartoons were interrupted by live news coverage of a flattened building. Someone had attacked the kingpin's high-rise and detonated the bottom floor bringing the whole building down. 

 

More than a hundred dead with another hundred injured from the fallout. Shockingly low numbers considering. Wilson Fisk’s body wasn’t found so he most likely survived. This happened about forty blocks from us. I’m surprised we didn’t hear it coming down but this house is very sturdy. Normal apartments we’d have been able to hear it.

 

Both the girls got notices at the same time on their phones and headed off. Cass left finger dents in the door going back to her room and I quickly yelled out. “Watch your strength! Don’t go punching any villains till you get it under control.”

 

Whelp, I guess I’ll go buy a gun now. It was fairly straightforward to buy a gun. The harder part was figuring out where I could fire it without getting in trouble. I headed back towards where I used to live. That shithole had gunfire throughout the day. I’d just go into the park a bit and fire at my hand to test this charm.

 

As I fired the gun at myself I figured I needed a better way to do this as the bullet stopper wooden heart exploded from being overwhelmed and the bullet went into my hand. “So bigger charm to stop bullets.” I’ll go with twice the size bringing it to about three inches or the length of a finger. 

It would look silly as a necklace but better wood would let me shrink its size so you could hide it under your clothes. Another test later and the charm only had a crack running down with some fragments breaking off.

 

After I did a bit more experimenting I took the rest of the day off.

 

Spoiler

Going to start slowing down here pretty soon. My other books I'm only doing daily releases have higher scores so might even drop down to one a day. I already had a big backlog of chapters for it but I think the accelerated pace is hurting it overall. I want to finish the first arc before I do any rewrites. The story isn't going to last forever when the ratings fall or I get sick of writing it I'd rather finish the story then leave it unfinished and just stop writing. I do plan to finish four arcs so at least 200 chapters but who knows after that.

[collapse]
24