27 Super Happy to See You
169 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having secured some unknowing helpers for the next part of his plan, Mo Fang cheerfully went back to work and finished the rest of his shift. When it was time to leave, he waved at the others before rushing back to the locker room. Since he had started his shift together with Li Ming, there was a chance that the two of them would leave at the same time as well. He should make sure that he used this opportunity well.

When he opened the door and rounded the first row of lockers, nobody could be seen though. Ah, Li Ming was probably helping somebody out again. What a pity! He really would have liked to see him right now. Well, it wasn’t too late yet. He just had to take a bit more time to change his clothes and they were bound to run into each other whether it was in the room or outside.

Soon enough, the door to the locker room indeed opened. Mo Fang happily perked up and seriously waited for the person to come over. When he did, he turned around, putting on a brilliant smile to greet Li Ming while making the best possible impression. It fell though when he saw just who it was. "Rui Lan … Ah … Nice to see you."

Rui Lan raised his brows and went over to his own locker, opening it swiftly. "What? That didn’t look as if you were really happy to see me. Were you expecting somebody else?"

Mo Fang pursed his lips. "How could that be? Of course, I’m super happy to see you. Why wouldn’t I be? Aren’t we great coworkers now?"

"We sure are. So, what have you been up to? Did you see Li Ming the other day?"

Mo Fang gave a happy smile when he was reminded of that. "Yeah, thanks for telling him that I wanted to see him. I was able to say my thanks again. He is really such a nice guy."

"Sure is, sure is." He continued to open his shirt and then turned to look at Mo Fang who seemed to be dawdling. "Say …"

Mo Fang turned around, raising his brows. "What’s the matter?"

"Could it be that you’re a little into him?"

Mo Fang was thrown for a loop. What should he say now?

On the one hand, he really was interested in Li Ming so it would be great if there was somebody who could help him. Especially if it was somebody who also worked as a security guard. After all, that person would see Li Ming more often and might even know him quite well already, making him able to provide lots of useful information! On the other hand, he was cheerfully playing the lovelorn person in front of Li Ming. If he admitted to having feelings for him, that would seem strange.

After a moment of stunned silence, he seriously shook his head. "How could that be? I just broke up with my boyfriend." He turned back around to his locker, speeding up his movements. Even though he really wanted to meet Li Ming, it might be better after all to get out of here.

Rui Lan watched him with a thoughtful expression but kept quiet.

Just when Mo Fang shut the door to his locker and wanted to get out, the room’s door opened again and the person he had originally been waiting for came inside. Ah, what bad luck! If only Li Ming had been a little earlier. Then Rui Lan never would have asked about that and they could have spent some more time together!

Now, he could only give a wry smile. "Bro Li! Nice to see you. Unfortunately, I’m already on my way out."

"Mo Fang …" He stepped aside to let him through but then couldn’t help but call out again. "Ah, wait!"

Mo Fang turned around, a beautiful smile on his lips. "Yes? What’s the matter, Bro Li?"

Further in the back of the locker room, Rui Lan leaned to the side and looked at the two people standing in the entrance. Huh. This sure gave him some food for thought.

In the meantime, Li Ming was struggling to find the right words. "Ah, well, I’ve been thinking about what you said this morning. About the matter with the apartment. Do you want me to ask around a bit? Maybe I know some people who would take somebody in."

Mo Fang blinked his eyes, feeling a bit surprised. "Would you really do that for me?"

Li Ming smiled. "But of course. It isn’t much of a problem, is it? Anyway, you have a job so it’s not like you’d bail on the rent, right?"

Mo Fang nodded and then looked down, seeming a bit embarrassed. "I’m really burdening you so much, Bro Li."

"It’s nothing much. Anyway, this might still take some time. Are you sure that you don’t want to take your things back home?"

Mo Fang nodded again. "Yes, I wouldn’t feel comfortable with that. Do you think anybody will feel bothered by it?"

Li Ming shook his head, not worried about that at all. "No, probably not. If you want to, you can put some in my locker though. Then you don’t need to keep everything in the suitcase. You could also take the suitcase home at least. Or would that also be a problem?"

Mo Fang looked up, really surprised this time. Li Ming really was too much of a good person. "No, that would be perfect! Think you so much!" This time, he even stepped forward and gave Li Ming a hug. Anyway, if you were really thankful for something, then losing your head for a moment and being a bit more affectionate than usual shouldn’t be a problem, right? Nobody would think that he was doing this on purpose, right?

1