99 You Call That a Kiss?
101 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mo Fang and Li Ming soon finished the food but continued to sit at the table for a while.

Li Ming propped his elbows up on the table and looked at Mo Fang, still wondering what Mo Fang was planning for tomorrow. "So, about tomorrow …"

Mo Fang tensed up. "I’m not telling you! It’s a secret."

Li Ming laughed. "Well, I didn’t think that I would get it out of you this easily. Anyway, how do you want to go about it?"

Mo Fang raised his brows, not quite sure what Li Ming meant.

"I mean when are we going to meet up? And where?"

Mo Fang gave a hum. Since he didn’t know what they would do, he couldn’t really give a place. So he could only try to find something that was safe to say without giving away that he really had no idea. "Well … I guess we’re going for a jog again before the date, right? So how about we meet up at the park where we went today and do that first? Same time, same place. I’ll just take some clothes with me so we can go to your place afterward."

Li Ming nodded, feeling that it was a good idea.

Mo Fang leaned over the table and took his hand, making Li Ming slightly raise his brows. "You know … I totally wouldn’t mind if you made me a tasty breakfast when we’re there."

Li Ming laughed out loud at that. "Oh? Well, I guess if you wouldn’t mind, then I should take advantage of that and test my culinary skills on you. Would you have any preferences?"

Mo Fang chuckled and shook his head. "No, since I’m surprising you with the date, you can surprise me with the food. I don’t think I’m a picky eater so whatever you make, I’m sure I’ll love it."

Li Ming nodded, actually quite happy with having this task. For one, it meant that Mo Fang had really liked his food the other day and also, this was yet another opportunity to get to know each other better. Finding out what Mo Fang liked to eat … It might not look like much but to him, this was valuable information. After all, if they stayed together, he would likely be cooking for Mo Fang more often in the future.

Mo Fang stretched and then motioned to the door. "So, should we get going then?"

Li Ming looked over and then nodded. "Yes, I guess we should. It’s already pretty late." He got up and rubbed his neck, not quite sure how to continue. He should probably say something to today? He pondered for a moment and then cleared his throat. "I … had a lot of fun today."

Mo Fang smiled brightly at that and got up as well, stepping closer to Li Ming. "I’m happy you say that. It’s the same for me."

Li Ming’s lips curved up in a smile. "Are you sure? I felt you weren’t actually that interested in the exhibition."

Mo Fang wanted to deny it at first but looking at the way Li Ming’s eyes sparkled, he finally shook his head. "I guess you’re right." Anyway, he had obviously figured it out himself. Why should he lie in that case? It was also great for his overall plan. "It doesn’t matter though. To me, today was more about spending time with you. No matter what we would have done, I would have liked it anyway. And even though I feel like I didn’t learn much, it was still nice seeing the fishes."

Li Ming nodded, happy that Mo Fang was comfortable enough to share that with him. He didn’t speak up about that though and just kept the thought to himself. When they had been together for a longer time and had gotten more familiar with each other, then this would likely be a funny anecdote about how they had gotten together and behaved in the time afterward.

Li Ming motioned to the door and the two of them finally left after paying.

Outside of the restaurant, Li Ming turned back to Mo Fang. "Should I bring you over to the station?" They would have to go in different directions now so they could at most walk together until the station.

Mo Fang nodded and took his hand while looking around at the other couples that were walking down the street. "You’ll definitely have to remember this date."

Li Ming couldn’t help but chuckle. "Don’t tell me that you are already planning our first anniversary in that head of yours."

Mo Fang looked at him, his gaze a little teasing. "Why? Can’t I plan our anniversary? I thought it’d be a good thing. Or could it be that you don’t want to stay with me for that long?"

Li Ming shook his head. "That’s not it at all. I’m just afraid that a year from now, you might think I’m not as good as you thought I might be."

Mo Fang stopped in his tracks and turned around, putting his arms around Li Ming’s neck. "Ah, how could that be? I’m sure that I have really good taste."

"My taste must be even better then." Li Ming smiled but motioned over to the station.

Mo Fang reluctantly let go of his neck but at least he grabbed his hand again and continued to hold onto it until they stood in front of the station.

Li Ming turned to Mo Fang, looking at him deeply for a moment. "I guess this is goodbye for today."

"Well, you can always text me if you miss me. Or maybe give me a call later on?"

Li Ming laughed. "I guess I might just do that. Then …" He hesitated for a moment, his gaze slipping downward. "That … Would you mind if I kiss you?" This kind of PDA might not be his style but Mo Fang was a really good kisser and he also wanted to show him that he was willing to accommodate him a bit if Mo Fang was willing to do the same for him. After all, compromises were necessary to make a relationship work.

Mo Fang gave him another brilliant smile in return. "I’d love it if you did."

Li Ming nodded and then leaned closer, giving him a short peck. "Well, goodbye then." He rubbed his neck and then hurriedly turned around, walking away as if he was afraid of what would happen if he didn’t.

Mo Fang chuckled. "You call that a kiss? I guess I’ll need to show you tomorrow just what a kiss really is." He watched Li Ming until he disappeared in the distance and then went to go back home. Anyway, he had made a lot of progress since last week. How much longer could it really take until they were a couple with all that was to that?

2