The Red Priest and Blue Slime Chapter 11
173 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back at the Armed Nation of Dwargon, King Gazel Dwargo was staring darkly into the distance in the direction that the 'troublemakers' had left in. "Follow the Slime and that alchemist." He ordered and from behind his shadow, a blond elf woman stepped from out of the darkness.

"Yes, my lord... Which do I focus more on though?" She simply questioned and for a moment King Gazel was quiet before he grunted.

"Observe the Slime, it's a monster with the same eyes that matched the Storm Dragon Veldora... Jake, is just a human. A strong human, but he seems to be a random summon to this world, not a pawn of one of the surrounding kingdoms and empires." He finished and the elf silently bowed her head before disappearing into the shadows leaving the king alone who sighed at the day's events and losing one of his previously trusted, competent ministers in Vesta.

-

The dwarves were welcomed heartily into the goblin village and we all got along with only one little issue... "Rigurd... Did you invite every goblin clan or village in the forest?" I asked blankly as I saw a crowd of literally hundreds of fucking goblins all holding hands in wonder as they looked at Rimuru in wonder for the most part. But many also looked at me in desire as well.

The goblins and wolves I named using powerful names and intent were a clear major cut in quality compared to the dozens of goblins that Rimuru all but randomly used a random name generator for.

So the more knowledgable and ambitious goblins obviously wanted a name from me rather than some form of 'GobXXX' name with some slight variation.

"Lord Rimuru, and Lord Jake! They have heard of your great deeds and have migrated from the nearby goblin villages to seek your protection!" Rigurd said proudly as he flexed his muscles like some kind of bodybuilder at my question.

"There's more than five hundred of you!" Rimuru cried out making me face-palm as I could feel my own soul shudder at the weight of Naming all these goblins.

While the goblins looked at Rimuru and me with glistening eyes filled with desire for a better future, Rimuru and I made eye contact and shared an unspoken conversation.

'Come on bro, pick up the slack and take a hundred!' Rimuru seemed to beg.

'I will do ten now, and ten later after I do a ritual to get stronger... I am not doing shitty names, like you the random name generator!' I scolded with naught but physical cues making Rimuru gasp and reel away from me like I insinuated their lineage was overly fond of goats.

Either way, Rimuru went about naming four hundred and fifty-something goblins while I got suckered into giving decent if not strong names to some fifty goblins over the next few days so I didn't get put into a coma and suffer soul damage... Like Rimuru should have with his bullshit!

-

Once the goblins were named and Rimuru woke back up from their inevitable coma after naming the majority of the goblins and I watched over Rimuru to make sure he didn't get attacked while in a coma, I spoke frankly. "I am going to do my ritual to basically level up in the best of terms. Just make sure no one disturbs it please." I asked.

Rimuru's head tilted to the side and he said evenly. "Thats fine? I don't mind helping you, Jake! But uhh... What happens if you get disturbed?" 

My lips thinned and unbidden information on the failure of progressing my state as a Beyonder into a higher level filled my head and I grimaced deeply and said frankly. "At best, I am driven mad, at worst, I become an eldritch foreign monster to this world and need to be put down." 

Rimuru's slime eyes boggled at me and I scoffed and said teasingly. "Hey, my cheat is strong... But I cannot just munch on people to steal their abilities you shitty Gary Stu." 

"What do you mean I am a Gary Stu!?" Rimuru demanded heatedly and I thought their reaction was a bit extreme but regardless I answered with the same humor. 

"Rimuru, you are literally the asshole on the playground saying 'Nuh-uh I got alllll the powers!" At my accurate description, Rimuru slumped into a puddle of slime as I seemingly killed all thoughts of motivation from the slime.

"Anyway, can I trust you to keep an eye on me? Or should I leave the village and like go dig out a cave or something?" I asked getting back on topic with the slime grumbling but agreeing and then sealing up their cabin with their razor wires and going out of the cabin after learning I would be busy for a good four or five hours.

50 milliliters of distilled liquor
10 drops of honeysuckle extract
5 grams of grapevine (vitis) powder
10 grams of Aqua fern grass powder.

The actual potion-making process wasn't too much of an issue as this world was filled with far more spiritual energy than the world that these rituals originated from in the Lord of Mysteries, so after a long simmer in a base of condensed spiritual liquid that acted as the base for the potion. 

But after the long-simmering session, I was left with a wine glass filled with a hyper-psychedelic potion that would induce an artificial eldritch madness that would push me into the next state of being in my Red Priest Pathway. 'Wonder if this would even affect Guy Crimson.' I thought with a wry face as I took in the bloody red wine before with a deep breath I knocked the chalice back with a couple of rapid swallows.

"Fuck!" I cursed as I felt my blood seeming to boil as the wine hit my stomach and like water hitting a red hot stovetop. The liquid flash boiled into drops that went everywhere, but instead of just hitting my stomach's walls I felt the drops going everywhere through my body.

The transferal from a Sequence 9 Hunter to a Sequence 8 Provoker, wasn't something gentle as while the wine I made burned through my body, carving eldritch and demonic sigils on the inside of my flesh and bones. My mind was overwhelmed with all variations of emotions.

As the Provoker Sequence was all about the manipulation of emotions both my own and others. And, the method of digesting the potion was the provoke emotions from others both positive or negative. Just the more emotions the better. As the ritual had a saying within my mind that set the Sequence's pace. 'Provoke someone stronger, a higher being, or even fate itself.'

 

 

Next 15 chapters are on Patreon and Ko-fi
Hey if you like this and want daily uploads and to read early chapters please drop a tip in my Ko-Fi https://ko-fi.com/azazyel22926 or https://www.patre-on.com/Azazyel and your precious energy stones, it keeps me working on it.
My commission rate is 15$ per thousand words.

Azazyel

12