Chapter 25 – Hinata’s needs
2k 5 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day we made solid progress with the walking in the water technique.

While before all the different sensations in the water and the inputs required felt overwhelming, I could now easily compartmentalize each part and tackle them simultaneously. All thanks to my new Parallel Thought ability.

Sakura's chakra control was impressive as always, while Hinata revealed a surprising talent for understanding water, feeling and adapting to any changes occurring to it.

We were now ready to move on from this exercise marking the end of our basic chakra control training regiment,

After our training and usual 'bonding time' was done, I stayed behind with Hinata. I don't know what went on between her and Sakura but instead of being nervous like yesterday, Hinata was just flustered for most of the day, looking at the ground or sneaking glances at me when her Byakugan wasn't active.

"Yami-kun, Let's just rest on a tree today."

We head deeper into the forest, use our chakra to walk 15m up a tree and sit down on a thick branch with our backs against the trunk.

While Sakura enjoys hanging around the village's streets and visiting all sorts of different places, dates with Hinata are most often someplace quiet like this.

We both enjoy just spending time together without any distractions and as a bonus, it keeps rumours away from her clan.

Hinata leans against my chest.

"How are you doing Hinata?"

"I had a talk with Sakura yesterday.

She helped me... understand but I still want to hear it from you"

"I understand Hinata...

Yes, Sakura and I spent the night together.

As a result of that Slutra was born? Maybe unleashed or awakened is a more accurate description

I... also had my thoughts improved... It's hard to explain in simple terms.

Were you... sad I had sex with Sakura first yesterday?"

"Hmmmm... No.

Sakura deserves you as much as I do,

It wouldn't be right to ask her to wait just because I don't feel ready to go that far

I was sad because... you and Sakura were trying to hide it.

It made me feel wrong, excluded, like I was being abandoned"

I hug Hinata tightly "We would never abandon you Hinata. I... I guess we were hiding it."

"Did you not trust me?"

"We do Hinata, I trust you, and Sakura trusts you but it just felt like the proper choice.

To not burden, or rush you into anything you weren't ready for.

I still think Anko-sensei was wrong to have pushed you right at the start and I didn't want a repeat of that or for you to view our relationship as a competition."

I stop for a second before continuing.

"Sakura is Sakura and you are you. You are both irreplaceable in my heart. It's not a scale where you each need to worry about it tipping over to the side.

Sakura getting a power-up from what happened was just another weight I didn't want to put on you."

"Thank you, Yami. For worrying about me. For loving me."

We make out before Hinata pulls out.

"That is the truth Hinata, I think when we... sleep together, we'll both become stronger just like what happened with Sakura.

Her case was a bit strange I think.

I won't insist on or mention this topic again, I'll leave it to you to know when you are ready to take that step"

"I love you Yami.

I know there are other people in your heart but you'll forever be the only one in mine.

I want you...in the future, if there is anyone else. I won't judge you but I want to know about it.

I don't need to know all the secrets, I just want... to know who everyone in your heart is"

"Okay Hinata, I promise to never keep you in the dark about any other girls."

"Thank you Yami, it means a lot to me.

Is there anyone else that might join?"

"Anko sensei keeps pushing closer. The line blurs in my head on whether she's just messing with us or genuinely wanting something, but she doesn't seem the kind of person for love.

Things with Ino are a bit... stale"

"I'm sorry Ino didn't join your team Yami

I sometimes think... it should have been her on our team instead of me"

"Don't think that Hinata, you are an essential part of our team and I would have been left very sad if we weren't together.

In the end, there was nothing we could do about it, we didn't make the team.

I'm also not sure if Ino has something for me or if she's still bent on going after Sasuke"

"Sasuke is strong, but you are stronger than him Yami and have him beat in so many different ways. Especially here..."

Hinata's hand moves over to stand on top of my crotch. She rubs it gently over my pants but her eyes stay locked with mine, smiling and begging for a kiss.

Our lips lock, our desires burning brighter.

72