Ch:3 Girls gone Wild
349 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Aramondo Hotel and Spa has had a very unusual week with a very select set of guests and today is the big day. All of the guests are having their mud bath treatments. Everyone involved among the senior staff are excited to see the results of this experiment. The boss will also finally be back tomorrow, and we will hopefully have the desired results to move forward with.

Of course, nothing went to plan with the men's group at least there was only three of them two brothers named James and Frank Jesse and an older man named William Roberts. All three of the men's transformation involved a gender change with William becoming a hermaphrodite expressing both male and female genitalia.

None of their transformations went as planned with the brothers turning into a female humanoid snake and a mermaid of all things respectively.

As for William he came out looking like an anime succubus complete with red skin, horns and a tail. James also looked a lot younger his features matching a teenager of our benefactor's race instead of an adult.

While the results of the men's transformation were not as intended, they were at least not violent transformations. Now the women's group was a far different story while we ended up with several of the guests taking on the desired transformations, we had not anticipated the consequences of rapid transformations. Nor were any of these transformations supposed to happen this fast.

While the tubs for the mud baths are more than adequate for a normal person and sturdy, they were never intended to accommodate bodies growing between eight and ten feet in length.

Stone cracked and buckled, causing mud to flow everywhere as loud screaming filled the room and three of the guests were writhing and convulsing with the stress of their transformations. 

Lisa and Sarah, the two remaining guests panicked as their coworkers violently transformed with Lisa curling up into tight ball and Sarah thrashing about to the point where one of the attendants, a Miss Susie Jones tried to help her and instead fell into the bath as well with the two seeming to melt together.

Upon seeing this the remaining staff member ran out of the room. After this debacle, I sent Mike and several other senior staff members aware of todays planned events to help sort things. I told Pamela to hose down the women's spa as she entered and to limit her and the staff's exposure to the effects of the mud as they helped the guests.  

Of the women's group Carol, Ameila and Mary Anne had all transformed perfectly. The three now represented a near perfect blending of humans and our Serpentine benefactors the Aranon which is better result than expected. My main concern is that the transformations were supposed to be gradual taking several days, what went wrong?

Carol, Amelia and Marry Anne resemble the Lamia of myths, anime and fantasy games with beautiful feminine upper bodies with their legs fusing into serpentine tails.

One other feature all three of them had was a pair of large serpentine cocks that could be concealed or revealed as they wished and most of them were blushing at this revelation. 

Strangely Ms. Mitchell now resembled a human bird with feathers covering her arms and upper back and her feet have changed into talons she also has feathers instead of hair on her head, wings growing from the back of her arms and lastly a long-feathered tail.

Now we come to our accident victims Sarah Neilson and staff member Susie Jones, they now share a nine-foot-tall body with two heads. We have no idea how this is going to go. Hopefully Mike will be able to handle this or figure something out before Renee gets back.

After both groups are cleaned up dressed and calmed down and once a wheelchair is brought for Frank and Mike is given the okay, he takes the former guys over to the women's room.

Frank and Jessie after looking around for several minutes rushed over to their fiancées. Frank's wheelchair complicated his embracing his fiancé and Jessie's new smaller size had him and his fiancée awkwardly hugging each other.

William appearing to not be close to his coworkers continues to confront Mike about what has happened to him and his coworkers.

William seems to be blushing whenever he catches himself staring at his barely dressed coworkers and seems very uncomfortable. Perhaps his transformation is more than just physical.

Several hours later of explanations, a lot of yelling and some very candid revelations about their transformations as well as removing the door from the room to allow everyone to exit Mike escorts everyone to suites to accommodate their changes in size. Frank, James, Amelia and Mary Anne are moved into a pair of connected rooms to allow them to talk to and help each other.

Strangely Carol and Lisa asked to share a room and Lisa was acting a lot clingier to her supervisor than she has before. William seemed very uncomfortable around everyone and asked for a selection of women's clothing and food to be brought to his well I guess her room.

Our biggest problem now is what do we do about Sarah and Susie no one had thought about an accident like this and two people being merged into a single body. What bed could accommodate a nine-foot-tall person let alone tubs, showers or commodes these two have to be top priority.

Right now, the only thing I can think of is to contact Renee and let him know about this disaster. What else can go wrong? 

Everyone is promised a meeting with Renee tomorrow afternoon and a chance to have all their questions answered. This is going to be a very long week I am so glad I am not the boss.  Picking up a phone I dial a number it rings longer than normal and when Renee answers I say "hey Boss it's Michael we have a situation here".

5