1.3.7 — Grand:Master
558 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My Lady, A bath has been drawn and a new room is being prepared. Please come with me."

I stared at her wide eyed and uttered the first thought that came to mind, "Why is everyone calling me a Lady?" My mother at best was a middling priestess, and more commonly a whore. Further, I was simply a temple child, temple children held no value beyond what they become through service.

She cast me a bright smile, "I have been informed, firmly, that you are to be ranked as a Grand Master and are of no affiliation. If you were of the tower, you would be a Grand Magi, if you were a priestess, you would be a High Priestess. The only proper address I can use at this moment is Lady."

I stood there for a moment allowing her words to sink in. Lady, I was a lady. "Huh…" I verbalized, at a loss for words. The maid reached for my hand to lead me from the room, and I lurched back, nearly losing my footing. "No! You mustn't touch me!"

"Forgive me My Lady," she hastily replied and clutched the offending hand to her breast.

I shook my head, "I have an unknown contact passive ability that is devastating. It even breached Brother Fostas' defenses. You should treat me as a venomous insect, something to be avoided."

The woman's face trembled as I spoke, and she quickly shook her head, "Impossible. I will respect your person, but I could never see you as such! Please do not deprecate yourself so. Now come along, before the bathwater gets cold." I obediently followed.

As we walked, I asked, "By the way, what is a Grand Master?"

She glanced back, then shrugged and explained, "I am no Magi, so take my explanation as hearsay. A Grand Master must have a fifth star, and another fourth or fifth star in the same branch, and must have ranked up at least one ability to the fiftieth level or higher. I do not know why these are the requirements."

"So, because I have a seventy third ranked ability in Neuropathy, and two branches at fifth star…" I didn't mention that one was higher than fifth.

"Correct My Lady. You are a being of great power in possession of a grand destiny. You must be respected." We spoke no more after that, I felt thoroughly embarrassed and she seemed to realize it, but did not apologize.

Thoroughly washed, I redressed in a simple hempen shift to sleep in. I laid upon a bed in a new room in the dark and tried to find some sort of inner peace. There was utter silence, inside and out. My mother was not a room away, there were no passionate sensations of lovemaking or painful agonies of the injured. I was alone in my own mind, and alone in the room. It was a very strange feeling. Had I ever been truly alone before? Had I ever truly thought my own thoughts? Who was I without the influence of others?

I let myself think back to Brother Fostas and his fantasy. I was not without influence even now. I trembled involuntarily as it surfaced, intense, vibrant, and terrible. Had he ever done it? There was no question that the man was a monster, a powerful monster. He could have done it and easily gotten away with it. There was no one in the empire with the strength to oppose him, and he knew it. Even now I could feel myself molding to his hunger, like soft clay pressed to brick and taking it's imprint. Could I hold out throughout this ordeal? How long, how many nights would I allow his terrible hand upon my body? Two weeks, at least… I couldn't envision two more days of it.

In the silence and darkness I pulled the shift up and slipped my hand between my thighs. Timidly at first I began to explore through the folds of my underclothes. My womb ached with moon blood, but it wasn't a pain I hadn't experienced a thousand times before through others, compared to gutting or a heart attack it was nothing. I might make a mess, but I didn't care. I felt empty without the stimulation of my mother, her clients, and the countless others. I knew where I was sensitive, where I enjoyed being touched, but I had never done it myself.

Fostas' fantasy returned to my mind even as I tried to distract myself from the nightmare. What would it feel like I wondered, would the pain be greater or lesser than that of the patients in the ward? I pushed two fingers deep inside of myself and felt the lump of my cervix. This was what he wanted, desperately.

The fantasy blazed with hellfire behind my eyes. More vivid for the darkness, more intense for the silence. I tried to imagine my finger as the spear tip nestled between my folds and nicked the center of my cervix with a nail. Slow, so slow, he would take hours to insert it, a millimeter at a time. He would tease me, caress me, masturbate me, make my sex clench on the sharp blade. I would cut myself and whimper in pain, terrified to squirm even as he drew each orgasm from my sensitive body.

The fingernail digging into my cervix was just a hint of what it would feel like as he forced the spear into my womb. He could use telekinesis or biokinesis to keep me alive, or maybe I would have to do it for him. He would weave the spear between my intestine, avoiding perforation. Then it would penetrate further, membrane walls, stomach, and lastly diaphragm. I wouldn't be allowed to die, not quickly. Even as the spear point slid into my esophagus and up my throat. I'd choke on it, breathing would be difficult, my head would be forced back to line my throat up with my mouth. Then out it would come before my very eyes, the implement of my death thrust all the way through.

I climaxed upon my fingers as I hung in my mind, mounted upon the wall, his dream. "My dream now," I admitted aloud as tears ran down my cheeks. I didn't want to die, but I ached so deeply with the need. I wanted to hang above his bed, impaled through, my stretched sex bleeding. He would masturbate below me as my life dripped upon his naked body. Would the pain bring me to orgasm for him? Would the fear allow it? Of course it would, he wanted me to, so it would happen. I was clay, I would mold into whatever he desired. I peaked again with a wail of orgasmic misery. I knew already, if he asked me to come to his bedroom I would do it. Sleep came upon me suddenly. I was exhausted from a long and overwhelming day followed by a pair of orgasms that simply left my heart confused.

16