0048 – Guide
677 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 1
Ch1 - 20 : Tutorial Arc
Ch 21 - 40 : Sun City Arc
Ch 41 - 55 : Goblin City Arc
Ch 56 - __ : Regional Battle Arc

The number of monsters was numerous, but the system still left a way out for everyone. The barriers were only partially lifted, and mostly first-level monsters were released.

It was a gift to those brave enough to fight, perfect for grinding experience and loot. Under Athena's high combat power and shelter defense system, the first wave of monster groups was successfully repelled.

Experience Points +36
White package x1

Casually tossing the white package back to Mikmik and the others, Athena opened the system panel's top left corner region function, clicked on the ranking of the 005 region, and checked their ranking in the system. The system's introduction was not reliable, but it still offered some insights.

Seeing the vanguard team retreat, the remaining monsters lurked in the forest, waiting for the next batch of volunteers to explore. Athena didn't ask the three little ones to charge in because every time they killed a wave, the barrier would automatically attract another wave of monsters to replenish. There would always be unrecognizable monsters rushing in, and these three days of monsters were unlikely to stop.

After reminding them not to slack off, Athena went to the vegetable patch. After letting Mikmik and the others gather the harvested vegetables yesterday, she had intended to plant the remaining cabbage seeds. However, the plant spirits showed resistance.

Looking at the vacant vegetable pits, unlike their previous fertility, the land now lacked vigor. Although the plant spirits catalyzed plant growth, the nutrients the plants obtained still came from the soil. It wasn't advisable to repeatedly catalyze planting in the same place using this method.

She collected the oranges and peaches from the trees into the system backpack, without continuing to plant other plants, and returned to the wooden house.

Leaving some of the peaches and oranges at home, she took away some of the vegetables. Pieces of rabbit meat were laid out and sliced, then placed on both sides of the stove to roast.

When she was away, these things left outside the system backpack would easily spoil, while cooked food would last longer.

Summoning the three little ones back, she signaled them that it was time to eat.

Paopao watched Athena using a spoon, glanced at its bowl, and then tried to pick up a spoon. Athena just looked at it with amusement. Unexpectedly, after several failed attempts, Paopao actually started eating with a spoon.

Athena and the other two looked at it with a look of seeing a rare animal, seeming to think of something. Athena suddenly spoke up, "Do you want to have delicious food every day?"

Paopao, who was proudly showing off its spoon-using skills to Mikmik and Witty, suddenly turned its head and nodded frantically after hearing Athena's question.

"Good, when I come back, I'll let you handle the spoon. You can eat whatever you want from now on!"

Paopao only heard "eat whatever you want", filled with joy, while the other two pretended not to know anything.

After a leisurely lunch, Athena started her daily exercise after a while. The constantly attacking monsters outside were entrusted to the three little ones.

They didn't disappoint Athena's expectations. Up until now, not to mention attacking the house, those monsters couldn't even get into the courtyard.

-- There are really a lot of monsters. I even saw one that was extremely ugly, like a pile of yellow stuff!
-- It's alright, it's alright. That big group scared me to death, but it turns out they're just low-level monsters.
-- The drop rate of these packages is still as high as ever. Another day without worrying about food. But apart from compressed biscuits, is there really nothing else?
-- This experience gain is just what I needed.
-- Ugh, my tower is a bit short. I've been dealing with those stragglers all day, and I haven't had a break all day! And there are still two more days of this!
-- Oh my, our ranking is really moving. I've gone up 13 spots! I'm going to join the regional battle, brothers and sisters!
-- Absolutely do not randomly allocate attribute points, really, people will die!
-- The twenty-first ranked player shines!
-- Potato, who are you trying to fool? You poor loser, selling those crappy scrolls, are you kidding?
-- You! Just wait, don't believe it? You better pray I don't run into you in the regional battle!
-- Bring it on, who's afraid of who, provided you can get into the regional battle. Potato Junk!

...

As usual, there were many people chatting. Ignoring the constantly changing number of survivors, the chat channel was just an ordinary chat group.

Calls for help and cries for mercy were quickly drowned out by other messages. The development of apathy among players was growing, fueled by caution and selfishness to survive; no one could afford to share or waste resources in this time.

You are on your own; your life is your responsibility. Those who have the determination to survive will survive; those who have a weak heart will die.

The world doesn't favor the weak after all.

Such natural selection works in a wonderful way.

2701/10000

When Athena and the others arrived, there were a full 10,000 people, but now there were fewer than 3,000.

After assigning tasks to the three little ones and leaving them with plenty of provisions, she reminded them to guard the house well when she wasn't there.

Just before leaving, she suddenly remembered the lost soul. She called Mikmik over.

"If the lost soul come, a small black guy, you take the parchment. Use the charcoal pen I usually use to write the words on the stones."

After confirming that Mikmik understood, she finally left.


Darkness is encroaching on the world, 10, 9, 8... 0

Standing at the courtyard gate, Athena lit a medium-grade candle. This candle was synthesized from two beginner-grade candles obtained from [ Ask-The-Heavens ]. The previous one was left inside the house for Mikmik and the others.

Please open the cap of the white wine bottle.

Following the words in purple font, Athena opened the cap of the white wine she had carefully prepared. A scent of alcohol filled the air.

The goblin hair in her hand emitted a faint green light, like fireflies in the darkness.

"Woo, woo, woo..."

"Woo, woo, woo, woo..."

The noisy monsters around suddenly stopped their howling, as if suppressed by something.

Strange noises echoed around.

Under the light of the candle, Athena could barely see things in the darkness. But a sudden burst of white fog enveloped the world, making it difficult for her to see anything beyond her own hand, even though she held the candle.

And the howling showed no signs of stopping. As time passed, it grew closer, accompanied by the sound of a cane striking the ground.

The sound grew closer and closer, each tap of the cane on the ground causing Athena's heart to skip a beat, not out of fear, but as if this tapping sound possessed a magical power to draw people in.

In front of Athena, a white light lit up, and a rough and somewhat withered hand held a lantern, coming into view.

An old man with white hair and beard walked out. His eye sockets were sunken, with only a few teeth left in his half-open mouth. Despite the wrinkles on his face, there was an air of indifference about him.

He stood about a meter away from Athena, took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and quietly enjoyed the aroma of alcohol in the air.

He raised the cane in his hand, like a dry branch, and slammed it hard on the ground. The goblin hair in Athena's hand slipped out and fell into the old man's hand.

Share your thoughts below and click the heart icon if you enjoy the content!

47