Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 013 – Reveal – Trust
351 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While the conversation went on between parents and Spacey, who answers every question with complete confidence, Theodore enjoyed the dinner presented on the table. He chatted happily with Jenna and Maggie.

Jenna asks: “Theodore is that place really wondrous?” Theodore answers: “Yes, Jen. You can trust me on this. Though now it’s just an open field with not much growing, once we get started it will be really beautiful. And perhaps we can find a cure to get rid of the Holy Potion and are able to train in “Practice QI” if we find the right materials.”

Maggie who remained silent and only listen, jumps off her chair and asks Theo excitedly: “Really Theo, you aren’t teasing us again, are you?” Theodore looks at Maggie and says: “I won’t joke about these Mags! Trust me and believe in what Spacey has to offer. It might take some time, but you’ll understand once you see it.”

Maggie says: “I trust you Theo, please solve our condition, because I really want to follow in mother's steps.” Theodore answers: “I’ll work hard Mags, not only for you but for all of us. To make things be right where I have stumbled foolishly, though not something I can be blamed for but I had a hand in it.”

Maggie answers: “It wasn’t your fault, Phillip led you on. I am glad you snapped out of it.” Theodore says: “It doesn’t matter. With all we know now, we will work hard to make our future better and I require both of your help to support our parents. They will have a lot to do pretty soon, are you with me?” Jenna and Maggie answer: “I am with you!”

Theodore laughs and says: “Then continue eating or are you full?” Jenna and Maggie yelled: “No!” And they started to dig in again.

 

Theodore observes the situation of his parents as well as Bruce and May. It seems they were close to having all their questions answered. He asks: “Spacey how is it all going?” Spacey answers: “All is fine, their main concern is you… well not actually you, but the previous Theodore. But I managed to get their vigilance towards you down. I got to go back to them, sorry TJ.”

 

Another 5 minutes went by until Spacey says: “They are prepared to receive the introductory of both Spatial Server and OFT-Space, which will probably take them out for more or less 30 minutes. This world doesn’t have the concept of computers it will be harder for them to comprehend the information. So I told them this and advised them to see first a small part of Rick’s memories about Earth and how they are developed in science and technology, which they might gain a little understanding from it.

Knowing this, Theodore looks at his parents, Bruce and May, and says: “I heard from Spacey that you are about to receive information of the isolated space? If so, I would recommend you to take a seat on the couch or lie down on the bed."

"It will be quite uncomfortable for your body after you snap out of that new information you've received. Also, when it’s transferred, I’ll be taking the Eyeglasses back so I can show Jenna and Maggie. Don’t worry about food. I’ll store it temporarily in the Backpack and it will remain in its current condition when I take it later out of the Backpack.”

Eric exclaimed and says: “It can do that!” Theodore answers: “Yes, everything stored in the storage spaces provided by Spacey is practically frozen in Space and Time, which means everything will be stored in its condition it was taken in storage, be it nonliving objects or living objects.” All 4 adults say out loud: “Amazing!”

 

Eric says: “I’ll listen to you, son. Let’s take a seat on the couch.” He stood up and so did the rest, they walk towards the living area and take a seat on the couch and asks: “Are you all ready? If so, then Spacey can give us the information.” They all nodded and Spacey started the transmission of the information through the glasses.

Theodore who was standing near them had the Backpack on his back with the cords in his left hand. He waited until the transmission was complete and with a finger on his right hand, he touched each glasses which instantly disappeared from the wearer, and once done he walks back to the dining area.

 

Jenna and Maggie who looks from afar had a surprising look on their face. Jenna asks: “You can do magic, Theo?” Theodore answers: “Yes and no Jen. What I just did was actually the Backpack that’s on my back. It’s a function of it you’ll be able to do too. But since you can’t use any energy, you can’t use it currently though I have something that can aid you both with it. I’ll show you later.”

Theodore takes 3 Eyeglasses from his Backpack and said: “These glasses are special as I already said to our parents, did you remember?” Jenna says: “I do remember but I don’t understand.” Maggie says the same.

Theodore says: “It doesn’t matter, just remember these glasses change in size once you hold it in your hand. The glasses send information for you to read directly or to view in your eyes and in the arms sound will be heard. In any case, don’t throw or drop it if something unexpected happens, I am here. You put it on like this.” He showed it to Jenna and Maggie, handed the other 2 eyeglasses to them. They followed by an example.

Theodore says: “First let me put the dining table away.” He walks toward the table and touched the side of the table, the table with the food and drinks on it instantly disappeared. Both of them were shocked again. Theodore says: “Later dad, mom, uncle, and aunt can still eat the freshly cooked meals. Take your chair and set it close to mine and I’ll explain what I just discussed with our parents.” And so they did with a little difficulty.

 

As soon as they moved closer, Theodore continues: “I have to remain in this position for another 22 minutes, so I can’t move away from this spot to far away. This has to do with the place we are about to go, but to get back here Spacey needs to know where to go back too. It’s like a room with a door, if you step in a dark room and spin several times in the center of the room, you wouldn’t know where the door is. But Spacey can guide us back, that’s why I need to remain 1 hour in the same location for it to pinpoint where we are leaving later.”

Still a little in doubt, Maggie asks: “Who is Spacey?” Theodore answers: “Hmm… I don’t know if it’s a male or female…” Spacey intervened and says: “We don’t have a gender.” Jenna and Maggie exclaimed as they hear a voice coming from the arms or the Eyeglasses.

Theodore looks at both: “That is Spacey’s voice. It is the controller of the place where we are going. That place is in another dimension, where no one but us has access too. Spacey reveals the OFT-Space to them.” Spacey says: “Affirmative,” and broadcasted the scene.

Theodore continues: “Just imagine 2 rooms separated from them by a wall, in the middle, there is a door leading us from room to room."

"Now imagine, one room is painted red and the other blue. The blue room is decorated the same as this dining room, while the red room gives you opportunities to decorate it with something you really like. It's your decision if you wish to remain in the blue room and everything stays the same or step into the red room where you can decorate the room to your own taste, which do you choose?" (1)

"A dimension is almost the same, but the door, in this case, is me who can lead you to that other place, just like stepping from the blue room to the red room. And that place that you see now is ours to decorate it with what we want, but the place can be decorated with much more expensive stuff and advanced things if we carry out it set tasks ……”

 

While Theodore is explaining the details of Spatial Server, OFT Space, farming, constructing, to Jenna and Maggie. The others were still immersed in the information sent to them. Time moved on till about 30 minutes passed on.

 

Eric and Bruce snapped out of the information they received and look at each other while breathing heavily. Eric says: “Bruce, what’s your opinion on all of this? We know each other since our childhood and I treasure our friendship and your honesty.”

Bruce answers: “Eric, I can only say that it’s a miracle that happens in front of our eyes. Your son has taken a full drop of the Holy Potion of Redemption and isn’t able to train Practice QI.”

“The way for us humans to unlock our body’s potential in feeling the QI particles in the atmosphere and absorbing those attuned to our bodies, able for us to live longer. But now he’s able without even going through the whole Body Refining process.”

“We must see Theodore as someone different now! We still don’t know what this new form effect has on his body but he’s still your son. So the affection you have for him is stronger. Grow with him and find a solution to this Holy Potion which we will also benefit from it.”

“Imagine what we can do with such a huge land if we work hard on leveling it up as the information just told us. 3 days there is 1 day here, what we can do in those extra 2 days and this is just level 1 of the Spatial Server.”

“And remember, Theodore might only be able to live to the age of 30 due to that potion, but with space, the degrading of his body will be slowed down!”

Meanwhile Jade and May came out of it and they also were exclaimed about the new information they received. And Jade couldn’t help but feel emotional: “Eric, Bruce is right. We always talk about our son's mischievous personality and now he’s completely changed.”

“But it’s all for the best, I really have to thank Rick for this change. Theodore has now a goal and talks to us as someone he really values a lot. Look how he’s interacting with our daughters, this is how it supposed to be, an older brother taking care of his younger siblings!”

May who was watching Theodore and the girls, says: “Yes, they look very happy. His change did us good, Eric. We will need to get used to it, but if he opens up to us it won’t be hard for us to accept it, just as he currently did.”

Eric contemplated for a bit and says: “Yes, it’s true but such a huge change. I can’t help but wonder.” Eric sighs and continues: “It doesn’t really matter. He has gotten a precious gift that is able to umm… upgrade multiple levels by farming and constructing. Even the time flow speeds up there but we don’t change, while here everything remains the same after an hour.”

“It seems I just need to adapt to the current situation. Let’s go and see if Theodore needs something else as it told us, it could upgrade faster if the space crop upgrades with the characteristics of our own crop. We have some in our pantry we can bring in, let’s see if that can help out.”

 

Eric stood up from the couch and walks towards the dining area, so did the others. They listen to what Theodore says to their daughters, as Jenna and Maggie were fixated to what they were watching in the glasses with Theodore having his back towards the parents. But he was already warned by Spacey.

They hear Theodore saying: “When that OFT-Space levels up to higher levels, we can build all those facilities I mentioned before. And Maggie, that’s how we can figure out how the Holy Light Church has made it and with that, we can find ingredients that can cure us. Though we have to be patient and work really hard to get to our goals, okay.” Maggie still immersed in the scene and says: “Okay Theo, I believe you!”

 

Theodore says: “Do you want to hear a song I learned from Rick's memories?” Maggie looks up and sees the parents standing behind Theodore with their fingers on their lips, signaling to keep quiet to Jenna and Maggie. Maggie says: “Yes Theodore. Let’s hear it.”

 

Theodore coughs and starts tapping on the edge of the seat, with the rhythm he starts singing a song he loves ‘I was wrong’ by ARIZONA (acoustics) while looking at Maggie: “Oohh... I can see the doubt in those eyes ……” (2) He sang for 2-3 minutes the song and laughs afterward, because although in his previous life he had a monotonous voice totally unsuited for a singing, now a 10 years old boy the immature voice was easily recognized, but it sounded really great.

After he was done singing, Jenna and Maggie exclaimed, and both say at the same time: “That’s beautiful, Theo!”

From the back, they heard a voice saying: “That’s really beautiful son!” It was Jade’s with tears in her eyes, so it was for May. Theodore looks back and stood up asks: “Mom, what’s wrong?” Jade answers: “Nothing son, you sang it beautifully and got me and your aunt a little emotional.”

Theodore walks to his mother and hugs her and then hugs May, and says: “I know I haven’t been right by you all. I’ve seen what happened in my memories that were suppressed by whatever Phillip gave me. I can’t turn back the time and I don’t think you expected 4 years old knowing that someone is plotting against him.”

“But all of this doesn’t matter we are together now, that’s what counts, and we have to trust each other to make a better future. I am prepared to learn and work hard for it, dad, mom, uncle, aunt, Jenna, Maggie.”

Jenna and Maggie jumps from their seat and shouted: “We too,” and hugs their mothers as well.

 

A little further away, Eric looks at his family and Bruce’s and then looks at Bruce, and says: “You are right Bruce. We need to look at him differently, but still as my kid. Now that I don’t have any responsibilities as a Store Chief, I’ll guide him personally so he doesn’t fall back to his past self.”

Bruce says: “That’s great Eric though I doubt that will happen. He seems more mature than before perhaps due to Rick’s memories and getting rid of the suppression on his mind. But it’s good to guide him as he was and still is unaware of the dangers out there.”

Eric says: “Yes, hope you can help me with educating him as you did before.” Bruce answers: “Yes, of course. You aren’t nobles anymore, but it doesn’t do any harm to learn it. It can help communicate with them in other ways.”

Eric says: “Yes, more likely the merchants we need to sell our goods later. But that’s then, let’s chat further with Theodore what he needs us to do in that OFT-Space.”

 

Eric steps forward and asks: “Theodore you sang that song nicely! Are there more songs like that?” Theodore answers: “Yes dad, they have a whole entertainment branch there that are focused on keeping the civilians all day busy with their favorite programs, be it singing, sports, acting, and various other things after they come from work. It’s totally different from the commoners here, who has to go around with what they have.”

Eric says: “It’s not something we can change, because everything here is controlled by the royals and nobles. We will be in trouble if we change the commoner’s habits and they trace it back to us. We need to think carefully about how to approach such change slowly.” Theodore answers: “Yes I am aware of it.”

Eric asks: “Can you put the dining table back? I am quite hungry, after that, we are ready to enter that so-called OFT-Space. And by the way, what are the current crops we can grow there and how much … umm XP, what does that stand for, again are required to level it up?” Theodore answers: “Yes, would you please move the chairs in the back to mine, cause the table won't fit otherwise. And I am not quite sure either how much XP needed to level up or what crops exactly are currently available, XP stands for experience points. I haven’t look at it yet as I had only a limited time of one hour in a more detailed introduction there. Wait let me ask Spacey.” Eric and Bruce moved the chairs away.

Spacey answers: “I can transmit the information to the glasses.” Theodore says: “Great! Spacey just answers that it can send the information to the glasses. Jen, Mags please hand your glasses to dad and uncle. I have one spare in the Backpack, mom or aunt do you wish to see it.” Jenna and Maggie answer: “Yes Theo,” while May says: “Give it to your mother, I’ll hear it later.”

Theodore picks up the Backpack and placed the dining table with the food on it back to its original spot. And then the glasses and gave it to his mother. They wear the glasses and put back the chairs the way they were seated, and started to eat again. Theodore says to Spacey: “Let’s see the progress bar Spacey.” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!” And those who wear the glasses saw the following:

Status:      
Spatial Server level 1 progress to level 2: 0 % XP to level 2: 5 / 1500
OFT-Space level 1 progress to level 2: 1 % XP to level 2: 5 / 500
Current available Gold Coins: 1,995    
Current available MaCs: 30    

Theodore asks Spacey: “Where did 5 gold coins go to?” Spacey answers: “That’s the cost of using the fertilizer.” Theodore says: “Oh right, forgot about it. And I assume the 5 XP is gained by working the fields” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!”

Theodore looks at the others: “Those gains and expenses were from the first field I tried out in OFT-Space when Spacey took me there earlier.” Others nodded for understanding. Theodore continues: “Spacey show us the Store Panel, please!”

 

 

Author tries to explain:

  • 1) Who caught the reference? There are no prices to be won, so indulge yourself with your own imagination.
  • 2) Yes! I will be adding songs in my novel, but just references. Don't want those copyright b***** *****, chasing after me if posting the whole lyrics. You may look them up on the Internet, <wink> YouTube <wink>.
    Just to make sure, I don't owe anything related on YouTube and channels there. Even if you manage to find the right channel, I referred. All music belongs to those artist singing their hearts out.
10