Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 015 – Spatial Store – Practical Names (2)
313 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Spacey answers: “Affirmative!”

Tree – Nordic Spruce tree seedling (???) contains 1 seedling which can be planted on 2x2 square of farmland.
Costs to Purchase (gold coins): 35.00
Planting season (5 XP): Early Spring
Watering details: Once in the month, in summer once a week.
Harvesting details (30 XP): Full maturity in 10 years with a height of 30.4 meters which 20 meters are workable. Once the tree is cut down and the workable log is debarked, it provides 3000 planks with measurements 2m length x 15cm width x 2cm thickness or 1400 beams 2m length x 8cm width x 8cm thickness or just 30,40 firewood.
Storage details: Once cut in appropriate sizes the planks or beams will be stored in the Construction material Locker.
Earning details after selling harvest; 6,000 gold coins 8 MaC 600 XP
Condition; 3000 planks with measurements 2m length x 15cm width x 2cm thickness or 1400 beams 2m length x 8cm width x 8cm thickness.

Theodore looks at the details and says: “Well, though it gives many earnings, it might not be something we’ll be selling because we will need a lot of construction materials for our structures. But perhaps within the 10 years, there will be better wood available, then we can sell these materials within OFT-Space.”

Eric asks: “But son, we don’t know much of constructions.” Theodore says: “We don’t have to worry about it, dad. In the designs we buy later, it comes with instructions and how to construct such structures. It’s like that beam of light you’ve received before. Actually, we will need some structures to build as soon as possible within OFT-Space. One is a toilet perhaps 2, one for males and one for females.

“Later a vegetable & fruit stand, to sell the harvest we gathered in the storage lockers. But that can wait.”

Eric asks: “Why toilets?” Theodore answers: “When I first went in OFT-Space, Spacey introduced me to the Space Spring Water. It has properties that cleanse the body and improves it. But all the impurities within the body needed to get out, which let me dump all the goo in nature because there was no toilet. And it really stinks, though the OFT-Space cleanses it afterward.”

“I don’t want to risk it out here. It will mean that we have to vacate this house due to the foul air. That was the reason why I was refreshed after my nap, dad do you remember before I went for a shower?”

Eric thought back and says: “Is that what you meant by taken something natural.” Theodore answers: “Exactly dad, Spacey can you show us the details of the Space Spring Water?” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!”

Space Spring Water (level 1), Energized Water through years of being in contact with the positively energized atmosphere, has positive effects on all living organisms, unlimited; Function: Can be consumed, Has an effect on the human body and give a certain degree of improvements, It can be used to irrigate the Space soil, which increases crop maturity time (10 times); Others: It can be brought out of space for use, which can improve soil and water outside of OFT-Space.

Theodore remembered his first encounter with this water and says: “Don’t be misled of the “certain degree of improvements” text. It revitalizes your whole body and purges most of the impurities from the body with just one cup of this water. Unfortunately, it didn’t remove the effects of the Holy Potion of Redemption. It still blocks the energy to move around in my body.” Eric and the others yelled: “Really!”

Theodore says: “Yes, true! I am proof of it. But honestly, we need to drink the Spring Water in OFT-Space. Either we dig holes and dump the goo in the soil or we build toilets first. We can skip the animals and all other Panels first, because if I remember from Rick’s memories correctly livestock starts at level 2, but fishes are available on level 1. Though we need ponds and those aren't available yet. The only available structure is a toilet. The landscape should only be roads and some cheap fences.”

 

Eric anxious to get into OFT-Space and says: “Okay I had enough to eat and I think the others as well. If so then Theodore can store the rest in the Backpack. There are still many leftovers and perhaps we can eat some of it in OFT-Space if we get hungry again.” Jade answers: “Yes if we can remain there for 5 hours, we’ll sure be looking for something to eat.”

Theodore nodded, stood up, and stored the dishes with still abundant food in the Backpack. Jade and May start to move the used plates to the kitchen and cleaning them, while Jenna and Maggie also helping out with moving the dirty plates to the kitchen.

 

Theodore asks: “Is there a smaller table that we can take with us? And perhaps some clean plates, cups, and cutlery?” Bruce answers: “I’ll take care of the plates, cups, and cutlery. Eric, perhaps Theodore can take the table there on the corner?” Not waiting for an answer Bruce walks straight to the kitchen.

Eric looks at the table and says: “Yes that seems the right size.” Theodore says: “Okay I’ll take that table. By the way dad, if you have seeds from here. Take them along and perhaps OFT-Space can analyze them, also any books about farming, plants, and livestock will be welcome, other books with useful information also. So we can store the information on the Server and it might help Spacey in analyzing stuff faster.”

Eric thought for a moment and says: “There is quite a lot on my desk and in the storage closet.” Theodore contemplated and says: “Wait, dad, here the Backpack, hold the cord, touch the table with the other hand and think you want to store it in the Backpack.” Eric took the Backpack and did what Theodore said and the table disappeared from the room.

Theodore says: “Easy isn’t it?” Eric is ecstatic and answers: “Yes really! I’ll go to take books and the other stuff.” He hurriedly walks, like his pants were on fire, to his room eager to try the Backpack function on many things.

 

While all were busy with cleaning and preparing to move to OFT-Space, Theodore was there alone in the dining room wondering about something. 

Theodore suddenly says in his mind: “Spacey, I really find it annoying to stay at one location. Is there no other way to speed this up? Perhaps using amber to enclose my cells within and make some sort of pebbles from it and spread it around. I believe that amber can contain something within, just like fossils from millions of years ago. The most famous was a mosquito, though I don’t know if it’s true.” (1)

Spacey answers: “Hmmm… why didn’t I think about that? The creativity of your humans baffles me sometimes. Indeed that’s a possibility to incase your cells in amber or something alike, but it needs some time for it to naturally occur, hardening of amber takes many years."

"I might be able to do something quicker though with time acceleration and add space pressure to produce these special ambers. I also need to adjust those shed cells into active and inactive, so others won’t find it. I am a bit in doubt if the energy from the air will get through the cells contain in amber, but perhaps I can mix it with some of the shaved or ground MaC."

"If it works, we can enlarge our surveillance scope and transportation locations to a wider range. Great idea TJ if you have more of such thoughts, then share them with me.

Theodore says: “I will! I just need some time to put my thoughts in order and come with a faint idea, so we can discuss it. Some of the movies I watched truly are excellent when it comes to combining science with magic.” Spacey answers: "Yes and that's what humans are better in than other races. If they can contain their greed and don't stand still on long term benefits, they might be able to evolve faster than any other race. But it's just false hope."

Theodore thoughtful says: "Yes, I know what you mean. All humans, though they enjoyed being together in groups, within each mind they are individuals and we can't know what the other really thinks. We are complex but you and I are unique, hahaha."

 

At that time Bruce comes back with the plates, cups, and cutlery and says: “These are the things you asked for.” Theodore says: “Yes, dad has the Backpack. He’s storing books and seeds from here inside. Uncle do you have some other special stuff that might be useful to the OFT-Space. Like special seeds, artifacts that are attuned to energy? It might help to upgrade the OFT-Space.”

Bruce says: “I do have some things that may help, let me look.” He walks away toward his room.

 

This time Jenna and Maggie come from the Kitchen. They had a bored expression on their face. Theodore asks: “You two look pretty bored, don’t you?” Jenna answers: “Yes Theo. There isn’t much for us to do.”

Theodore says: “Just wait when we go into Space, I have some things you both can watch later. I think you will love watching it.” Jenna looks in doubt and says: “Really?”

Theodore answers: “It’s what I said before to our parents in Rick’s world there are a lot of things people did there to entertain themselves when they were free from work. Like the song I sang earlier, they also made movies which I think you love watching.” Maggie confused and asks: “What are movies?”

Theodore says: “You have heard or read about theater, where people perform a play for a crowd of people?” Maggie exclaimed with a jolly mood she answers: “Yes, I’ve read about it so did Jenna, right?” Jenna looking ecstatic says: “Yes!”

Theodore says: “Now imagine there is a device that can capture that play to look at it later. And through that device, you can watch it all over again whenever and wherever you are. Wouldn’t that be amazing?” Jenna looks confused and says: “Theo I don’t really understand what you meant.”

Theodore patient and considering, says: “Okay, let me explain in other words. Sometime when you had a wonderful day, you would remember it in your mind. And then sometimes you see it again when you close your eyes, do you have such memories?” Maggie thought about it and answers: “Yes, I could see those things in my mind.” Jenna nodded, says: “Yes, me too!”

Theodore says: “Now imagine, if those memories are stored in some sort a device, a box or a crystal, which you can replay over on something like what you saw in the eyeglasses, whenever and wherever without having to close your eyes. Wouldn’t that be amazing?” Jenna exclaimed and says: “Yes it would be wonderful if there is something like that. It would be really amazing! Sometimes I forget most of the parts and it gets blurry over time.” Maggie exclaimed too and says: "Yes, so do I!"

Theodore says: “Well they have such devices in that world and people kept such memories in them. To watch it over and over again on much bigger screens than those eyeglasses, whenever they wanted without losing anything from its first view.” Jenna and Maggie both exclaimed and say out loud: “REALLY?”

Theodore laughs and says: “Really! They call it a recorder or camera and capture the scene that is showing in front of it. These devices can capture the play in a theater and then when they get home they can watch it again, that’s what they call a movie or clip. I’ll show you later when we are in that other place, but you have to help me first when we are there, okay?” Jenna and Maggie say: “Yes!”

Theodore says: “Wait a moment I have to discuss something with Spacey,” “Spacey can you compile Frozen and Lion King to show it later on the monitor in OFT-Space?” (2) Spacey answers: “Yes TJ it’s already done.

Theodore surprised by its speed and says: “Great, Jen, Mags, you’ll really in for a treat later!” And they discussed other forms of entertainment from Earth.

Soon Jade and May join the conversation and Theodore explains to them what he already told the girls. Both Jade and May were excited and wanted to watch it with their daughters after all work was done. Eric and Bruce came back from their rooms and joins in the chatter.

 

A little while after, Eric stops the conversation by saying: “Okay, we have everything prepared for our trip to OFT-Space. Son, is there anything we have to know?” Theodore thought for a while and says: “Yes a few things, though out here is nearing winter, there it's early spring. The yearly rotation and seasonal periods of this planet are exactly the same in OFT-Space as here. Spacey made those adjustments already, so it’s easy for us to adjust besides the seasonal periods. This is something that can’t be helped because time flows faster in there than out here, so we will have this issue either way.”

Eric contemplated and says: “That won’t be a problem since we are aware of it. We just need to prepare some winter and summer clothing and store it in the Backpack, so we can change clothing before we move to OFT-Space or back here.” Theodore teased by saying: “You’re taking a liking to the Backpack, dad?”

Eric excited and says: “What is there not to like, it’s very convenient to have something like this with you.” Theodore says with a smile: “Well we have 2 of those.”

Eric exclaimed and asks: “Really?” Theodore answers: “Yes. Unfortunately, we don’t have enough equipment for 7 people. There are 4 complete sets of work outfits, similar to those that are in the Backpack that is already 1 set of the 4 which you’ve seen. And 2 sets of tools and containers, but I already thought of it if we work in teams of 2 persons and switch afterward with 2 others after completing 2 squares, while the others take some rest or do something else. But perhaps we should do this later, it's now still manageable with just 4.” Eric says: “You do the arrangement son since you been there before.”

Theodore thought for a while and says: “Wait a moment let me discuss something with Spacey.” And turn to his mind and asks: “Spacey, can you activate the information received in the eyeglasses directly in my eye retina, just this case?” Spacey answers: “Yes, it’s possible.”

 

Theodore put everything in his mind in order and start voicing out the plan: “Okay, I just discussed with Spacey if it could transmit the information seen in the eyeglasses directly into my eyes, and it said that it is possible. So these eyeglasses I am wearing can go to aunt May.” He stood up and gave his glasses to May.

Theodore continues: “Next, we start by having Spacey analyze the seeds first and perhaps it can level up the available Space crops seeds present, which may change the earnings later. This needed to be done first because everything already planted will not benefit from this change.”

“Then, I’ll start working on 1 square of farmland on my own and you can see through the eyeglasses everything I see, which gives you a pretty good idea how farming in OFT-Space works. One person takes about 20 minutes to do 1 square on his or her own, 2 probably about 15 minutes or less.”

“When I am done, we go to the shed so you can change to work outfits. And form a team of 2 each doing 1 square of farmland. One will tilt the land, after the other plow it, then switch again to plant the seeds and then the other for the last step providing extra water. While the other is watering, the one who isn’t occupied starts with another new square or wait till his or her partner is done planting. We have to do at least 10 squares of carrots umm... Long Orange Digging Roots seeds. This is enough for leveling up the OFT-Space to level 2.”

“Meanwhile, Jenna and Maggie will let Spacey read the books. I’ll show you how it’s done, it’s pretty easy. And maybe Spacey will show you something really interesting. Later they can do several squares of farmlands for our own consumption, so they can learn about farming and the OFT-Space as well.”

Eric intervened and says: “No, I won’t allow it. They are too young to be working in the fields.” Theodore says: “Dad, don’t worry these tools are magical and adjust to the person size and strength. It will hardly cost any efforts, though walking and handling need just a little of their strength, but its equal as yours. You’ll soon find out.”

Eric exclaimed and says: “Really?” Theodore says: “Yes dad, don’t look at me if I am so brave and full of strength. I can tell you right away, I am weaker than both of the girls due to that potion, but managed to do a square of farmland on my own.”

They all forgot about it with all the enticement laid in front of them and thought about how they could forget Theodore’s circumstances. Eric sighs and says: “Sorry son, I totally forgot about it and I think the others too.” Theodore answers: “It doesn’t matter dad and all of you, it’s just the way it is right now. Let’s work together and get the OFT-Space to the level where we can buy the facility design needed to cure our current condition!” Everyone said with a loud voice: “Yes!”

Theodore took out the money pouch and gathered 6 MaCs, and says: “Hold on to these, close by. They are the tickets that grant you access to OFT-Space. When we are back here I need to collect them, so they can be recharged before the next visit.” He handed each a MaC.

Theodore spread his arms wide and says: “Everyone holds on to a piece of my arms, we’ll be entering OFT-Space.” They all did as Theodore suggested.

Theodore checked one last time if everyone was holding on and with a thought of <Enter OFT-Space>, all 7 disappeared from the dining room.

 

 

Author tries to explain:

  • 1) Another reference to a movie. ^_^
  • 2) Frozen and Lion King are Animated musical films produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and respectively released on 2013 and 1994 in theatres.
12