Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 020 – Outburst – QI (1)
266 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theodore pushes the Spatial Store option and selects the Structure Panel, which shows:

Structure Panel Level 2:
Overall Houses Business Production Education Research Utility Boost Sanitation Storage
Type Description Costs Gold Coins Cost MaCs Required Space Option
Business Design Vegetable & Fruit stand (upgradeable) 250.00 1 1 x 1 Buy
Sanitation Design Toilet & Washroom (upgradeable) 150.00 1 1 x 1 Buy

Theodore presses 2 times the Buy button on Toilet & Washroom. Like an ATM it sends out a notification if Theodore was sure of his transaction. He confirmed and 2 designs of the Toilet & Washroom are spat out from a slit beneath the monitor. He takes the 2 designs and was ready to walk to the Barn again. But was held back by Eric, who says: “Theodore, hold on a minute son. Spacey just informed us why your reaction was so fierce. And after thinking about it I can understand somewhat how you feel, but you also need to understand that the world Rick comes from isn’t here.”

“We also have friction within our world, but that’s more between Kingdoms which is a level we can’t just mingle into it. As for strife between nobles, that just happens because each of the noble families needs resources to survive but usually it doesn’t end in openly fighting with each other.”

 

Theodore could make out of Eric's words that he still doesn’t understand the whole picture of it. He has never been politically involved in Kingdom’s matter, so most of the things how the nobility does things he is unaware of which are mostly performed in well-hidden places. Meanwhile Jade and May join in while Jenna and Maggie kept watching over the elvish girl.

Theodore sighs and says: “The words ‘Soon they will be gone …’ one of those 5 people mentioned on the monitor, was not referring to the elves, but was referred to us. He was looking in our direction. And they are definitely connected to the Stillards and from their words, it seems they been doing business in slavery outside our Clan.”

“I just don’t understand why they are still pointing their swords to us. We are completely out of the picture. What do we have that seems important to get rid of us? Or do they need to go this far because they still think I hurt Phillip? I am frustrated not seeing the bigger picture.”

“As for my outburst, yes, Rick influenced me a bit. He watched documentaries about his own Indonesian people and other slavery documentaries. Documentaries are some sort of history books which tell the stories of past events. Let me explain a bit more how it all went there.”

“Earth doesn’t have any other races besides humans, so they place all those desires like jealousy, greed, and ambition towards their own people and caused within the human race a lot of inner-racial strife.”

“They created friction within the human race between countries in a form of disputes about land, beliefs, and resources. Even within their own countries about natives and immigrants, again beliefs and then most of it all, skin color. Though it did lessen over time it’s still there when he was alive. It’s just a part of human nature, they and we just can’t help it.”

“The time that slavery was allowed there, it was truly a period where the Indonesians were oppressed by several countries through decades of time and were treated just like the slaves over here. So Rick's viewpoint on this matter is really firm, he despised any form of suppression, and that emotion transferred into me.”

“If I look at our own world, I can see that those other races are treated just the way it happened on Earth. Here we have other races, so we focus our main desires onto them and formed a sort of picture in our head that we shouldn’t be in contact with them. Instead, on making this world whole, we oppress them and send them to the edges of our continent.”

“I know we can’t do anything for them, but I truly wish to meet them and see if everything written in the books about them is true. Or they are completely different from what we made to believe.”

 

Eric and the others look at each other. Jade was the first to respond and asks: “What 5 people?” Eric says: “The people who were after that elvish girl.” May shocked for a moment and asks: “They went to our home?” Eric answers: “No, luckily Theodore erased the trail that led the girl to us. But they stood on the edge of the forest and we could listen in on them.”

Theodore says: “Spacey replay the part when those 5 showed up and can you get a clear image of their faces with who says what. And pause when that guy says “Soon they will be gone …” Give us a clear helicopter view in which direction that guy is looking at.” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!” The others were confused but remain silent.

The replay starts and they all could see the faces of these people. Every word spoken could be pinpoint back to a person. And the person who said those words, was “That’s the shopkeeper of the grocery store,” says May shocked. She continues: “Today, I went there to buy goods for our evening meal. And that was exactly the shopkeeper who helped me, he was friendly.” Bruce was mad and says: “We have to check every vegetable, fruit, and drinks we purchase there for now on. Hopefully, they haven’t used poison, yet.” Everyone look at each other shivers went through their spines.

Theodore let the feeling settle into them for a while and after he says: “Let hurry with those toilets, so you can all drink the Spring Water. Any minor poison in our body will be expelled.”

 

Spacey interrupted and says: “You could drip a drop of blood into the Space Spring Water first and if any simple poison and perhaps middle-grade poison is within the blood it will be detected. It will also level up the Spring Water with countermeasures against those simple poisons and maybe the middle-grade poison.” Theodore stops at his track and looks at the others, they all turned around and walked toward the Well.

Theodore asks: “Do we all need to drip a drop of blood into the well?” Spacey answers: “Yes, it’s best to do that. Also, don’t forget the blood of the Elven girl in the Foreign Object Locker.

Theodore exclaimed and says: “You kept that?” Spacey says: “Yes, any object that comes from the outside will first be stored in that Locker as quarantine. After Spatial Server analyzed the object to be safe, it will then move towards the appropriate Locker in the Barn."

"The soil you took out from the field and from the forest has been purified and then mixed with the soil here in Space. The toxins are added into the plague wand which is now level 2 and the soil is also upgraded to level 2.”

 

Eric confused and asks: “What level is the OFT-Space now?” Theodore hit his head and says: “Before I took the girls to the outside, so they could use the toilet, the OFT-Space is now level 2. I didn’t want you to get disturbed while learning how to farm dad, sorry.”

“But before we run off again, let’s leave it for later we continue what we have planned. Mom and Aunt can watch over the elvish girl, while they watch the movie with Jen and Mags on the bigger screen. I've told Spacey to replay the movie from the beginning. Mom, Aunt you tell the girls that you really want to watch it together from the beginning, I think they will understand.”

“And two and a half men, after dripping a drop of blood, will construct the Toilet. So you all can drink the improved Spring Water later. After that, we look at the new items available. And plant some new crops or farming level 1’s”

Eric contemplated than nodded and says: “I understand son. Thanks for clearly organizing it well.” He took a knife out of his pocket which he always carries along wherever he goes, if not being at home. He made a small cut on his finger and dripped a drop of blood into the Spring Water.

A message appeared in the Eyeglasses, listed:

Space Spring Water detects contamination with middle-grade poison:

Characteristics: Suppresses the energy used and halts any further improvements.

  • Isolating middle-grade poison
  • Purifying Spring Water
  • Creating countermeasures of middle-grade poison
  • Spring Water has been modified
  • The toxin has been added to the plague wand
  • Drinking this Spring Water expel this type of poison out the body.
  • Please plant some of the vegetation with these characteristics in OFT Space and find vegetation that counteracts these. Spatial Server is able to provide immunity to this type of poison, when available.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, middle-grade Sentiment QI:
  • Attuning Spring Water to accept middle-grade Sentiment QI
  • Spring Water has been modified
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Sentiment QI particles in the atmosphere much better. Has an effect on uplifting the spirits on those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted in the soil will benefit them greatly, such as vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and nuts will be tastier and trees sturdier. Seeds that are grown out of this vegetation and trees will inherit these properties and provide you with enhanced seeds, which will level up the type of vegetation and trees in the Store automatically by a level.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water or Fodder that is created from this generation of leftovers greens, grains, pulp, and others will slowly enhance their biology, which improves the products they offer and will benefit the Host enormously.
  • Space Spring Water has leveled up to level 2, which provide the following details listed:
Space Spring Water (level 2), Energized Water through years of being in contact with the positively energized atmosphere, has positive effects on all living organisms and provides Sentiment QI, unlimited; Function: Can be consumed, Has an effect on the human body and give a certain degree of improvements will uplift the spirits of the consumer. It can be used to irrigate the Space soil, which increases crop maturity time (12.5 times); Others: It can be brought out of space for use, which can improve soil and water outside of OFT-Space.

Theodore looks at Eric and asks: “Dad, what is Sentiment QI?” Eric joyful and looks at his son, says: “That’s probably Battle QI, we warriors practice, so that's what it's called. If I understand it correctly it’s a source of emotions that are released by all living entities in the world, which we warriors are highly sensitive. It’s the source of our strength.” But soon got mad: “So they used this type of poison on us, to degrade our current strength even more.”

Theodore exclaims and says: “How mysterious! I can see how warriors excel in warfare. We’ll get back at them and we don’t need to be afraid of their poison. Uncle Bruce, it’s your turn.” Bruce nodded and cut his finger and drips a drop of blood in the Spring Water and the following is seen:

Space Spring Water detects contamination with middle-grade poison:

Characteristics: Suppresses the energy used and halts any further improvements.

  • Isolating middle-grade poison
  • Purifying Spring Water
  • Already created countermeasures of this middle-grade poison
  • The toxin has been added to the plague wand
  • No modification of Spring Water needed.
  • Drinking this Spring Water expel this type of poison out the body.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, middle-grade Sentiment QI:
  • Spring Water already attuned to energy middle-grade Sentiment QI

Theodore says jokingly to Bruce: “Uncle you and my dad are really made of the same coin. I can see why you two became and are friends.” Bruce and Eric look at each other, nodded, and smiled.

 

Jade steps up and cut her finger and drips a drop of blood, the following is seen:

Space Spring Water detects contamination with middle-grade poison: 

Characteristics: Suppresses the energy used and halts any further improvements.

  • Isolating middle-grade poison
  • Purifying Spring Water
  • Already created countermeasures of this middle-grade poison
  • The toxin has been added to the plague wand
  • No modification of Spring Water needed.
  • Drinking this Spring Water expel this type of poison out the body.
 Space Spring Water detects energy source, middle-grade Fire QI:
  • Attuning Spring Water to accept advance energy middle-grade QI
  • Spring Water has been modified.
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Fire QI particles in the atmosphere much better. It has an effect on regulating the body temperature better on cold days and grants slight immunity to fire damage for those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted in the soil will benefit them greatly, such as vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and nuts will become a little resistance to heat and cold. Seeds that are grown out of this vegetation and trees will inherit these properties and provide you with enhanced seeds, which will level up the type of vegetation and trees in the Store automatically by a level.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water or Fodder that is created from this generation of leftovers greens, grains, pulp, and others will slowly enhance their biology, which improves the products they offer and will benefit the Host enormously.

They all stood there mouth agape, Theodore looks at his Jade and says: “Mom, you are amazing!” Jade says jokingly while hugging Theodore: “You only know it now?” Theodore awkwardly says: “Of course not! I knew….” Jade covers Theodore's mouth and says: “Hush my child. I know! Mothers always know!” May nodded and was up next.

Space Spring Water detects contamination with middle-grade poison:

Characteristics: Suppresses the energy used and halts any further improvements.

  • Isolating middle-grade poison
  • Purifying Spring Water
  • Already created countermeasures of this middle-grade poison
  • The toxin has been added to the plague wand
  • No modification of Spring Water needed.
  • Drinking this Spring Water expel this type of poison out the body.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, middle-grade Water QI:
  • Further attuning Spring Water to accept middle-grade energy Water QI
  • Spring Water has been modified.
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Water QI particles in the atmosphere much better. Has an effect on faster mending minor wounds on body and grants slight regenerative ability for those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted in the soil will benefit them greatly, such as vegetables, fruits, herbs, spices, and nuts will have better regenerative properties, damage plants & Trees will recover faster. Chance to recover withered plants and trees to come back alive. Seeds that are grown out of this vegetation and trees will inherit these properties and provide you with enhanced seeds, which will level up the type of vegetation and trees in the Store automatically by a level.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water or Fodder that is created from this generation of leftovers greens, grains, pulp, and others will slowly enhance their biology, which improves the products they offer and will benefit the Host enormously.
  • Space Spring Water has leveled up to level 3, which provide the following details listed:
Space Spring Water (level 3), Energized Water through years of being in contact with the positively energized atmosphere, has positive effects on all living organisms and is attuned to Sentiment QI, Fire QI, and Water QI, unlimited; Function: Can be consumed, Has an effect on the human body and give a certain degree of improvements will uplift the spirits of consumer, give minor regenerative ability, gives minor resistance to heat and cold. It can be used to irrigate the Space soil, which increases crop maturity time (15 %); Others: It can be brought out of space for use, which can improve soil and water outside of OFT-Space.

Again with their mouths agape after they listen to the improvements. May looks proud and looks towards Jade and with a provocative tone she says: “You see how great I am?” Bruce laughs and says: “Now, now don’t be like when you were in your teenage years, you are both great!" Eric added: "That’s our Fire & Water Peppers for you!” And they all laugh. Theodore laughs as well, though he didn’t know exactly the history of both moms, but understood the concept of water and fire, there should be a great story behind it all.  Theodore steps up and receives his dad knife and cut his finger and drips a drop of blood in the Spring Water. 

Space Spring Water detects contamination with exceptional high-grade poison:

Characteristics: Stops inner energy to be used which swiftly degrade the body.

  • Isolating high-grade poison
  • Purifying Spring Water
  • Unable to create a countermeasure
  • The toxin has been added to the plague wand
  • Unable to modify Spring Water.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, minor grade Sentiment QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to middle-grade Sentiment QI.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, advance grade Space QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to advance Space QI.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, advance grade Time QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to advance Time QI.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, advance grade Creation QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to advance Creation QI.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, advance grade Destruction QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to advance Destruction QI.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, advance grade Soul QI:
  • Spring Water has already been attuned to advance Soul QI.

 

 

Author tries to explain:

This (1) and (2) chapter was intended to be published yesterday, but phew… it got to big, so I had the release 2 prior chapter before coming to this chapter. And, how it's now written with those chapters, it connects well. Though (2) isn’t released at the same day as this chapter (1), it will be out tomorrow. So stay tuned. Cheers!

11