Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 021 – Outburst – QI (2)
246 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all look at Theodore as if he is some sort of a monster, but with sorrow in their eyes. Theodore looks back and says: “Not all of it is mine. As I said, when I was 9 I could feel the QI inside my body, I think this is the Sentiment QI which what I felt strongly on the Clan’s training grounds before drinking the Holy potion."

"After drinking it and later Spacey merged with me, I think it is responsible for the rest. Although they are all advanced, I have just touched the concept of some like the Destruction QI that’s when I removed the blood trail leading to our house, the ability to deconstruct or decompile."

"The Space QI for the teleportation and Time QI for what we see in OFT-Space, but on others I am clueless. Anyways it is somewhat useless as spells that can be cast needs to rely on energy to be released outwardly, I can't do that. Only when touched can I manipulate some of my cells to interact with each other. But if I take one hit, then I am toast.”

He took a bit of breath and continues: “But I don’t know if you noticed, but you seem to be unaffected by the Holy potion at all. It should have been High-grade poison just like mine, even if you drank a diluted version of it. If I am correct you drank a fake Holy Potion. Once you drink the Spring Water your strength and ability to train will return.”

Spacey acknowledges and jokingly says: “That’s all true what Theodore just said. Your condition is completely different than that of Theodore. What you currently are experiencing will be lifted once you drink the Space Spring Water. So I would recommend starting to build those toilets, so it won’t affect my Nordic Spruce Tree!” (Reference to Volume 1 Chapter 8, ‘Biohazard Kid’) Theodore blurted out: “Not that again, Spacey! And I didn’t do anything at all to it,” and laughs afterward.

Meanwhile, the others were silent. They seem to be able to comprehend the meaning of Theodore words. Someone has altered their portions of their drinks which they were commanded to consume at the Clan. And that someone was likely the Patriarch himself, Eric’s dad. There was a heavy emotional sign-on Eric face, Bruce pats his shoulder and says: “Although he wasn’t there, probably good as well. If the Council saw your father present that day, they’d have suspicions about what we drank. This way he could stay in the dark and manage to help us out.” Then both of them look at Theodore with sorrow in their eyes.

Theodore looks back and says with a joyful voice: “Some of the weight is lifted from my shoulders knowing that you all can have your strength back and resume training. Jen and Mags will be glad to know they aren’t affected and once they reach 12 they would also able to train in Practice QI, maybe earlier as it seems not age-related but connected to our bodily condition as I already succeeded in some way.”

“Good food, hard training, and a clear mind. I understand why previously there are problems with training at these early ages. Kids just don’t concentrate well and get lazy in training!”

Jade laughs and says: “Son you are a kid yourself.” Theodore laughs as well but then turns seriously: “Yes mom I am a kid, but Phillip took that all away. I will make him pay and spit out every secret of what he kept hidden.”

Eric panics and says: “Theodore, he is still your nephew!” Theodore looks at Eric and says: “Yes he is my nephew, but what am I to him, guinea pig?”

Eric confused and asks: “What is that?” Theodore awkwardly says: “On Earth, that is an animal but it's also used as an expression for using living things to test for experimentations of something they develop by researchers. I don’t know what it’s called over here. But no matter, I’ll figure out how this Holy Potion was made and create an antidote against it. When we talk with Phillip, we’ll decide what punishment he will receive from us. I won’t make the decision personally.”

Bruce thought for a while and says: “But I hope you won’t spread it around in the Continent. If you do the Holy Light Church will use all the resources they have to find out who made this cure and we’ll have to look over our shoulder constantly wherever we go.” Theodore answers: “I am a bit suspicious about the entire Holy Light Church, but I can’t put my finger on it what exactly they are trying to do.”

Eric wondered what Theodore meant, and says: “I know that you were fascinated about the Holy Light Church back then. I bought several books from them, even those revisions which you ask for.” Theodore answers: “It’s a shame that your dad had to turn in the previous version before receiving the revisions, but I can tell that these revisions were used to cloud our minds with hidden meaning. Since I have Spacey, my memory is strong! I can recall everything that I’ve seen, heard, and read in my 10 years of life, maybe 8 after my mind developed and grew.”

“In those revisions, some texts are either changed to uplift something or downplay its involvement. I find it peculiar and all those books are written and controlled by the Holy Light Church. So why isn’t it possible for them to write negatively about the other races?” Hinting that he knows he isn’t their child, but he doesn’t care. But the message wasn’t understood.

The others thought and Bruce says: “That’s a very big and strong organization we can’t compete against, Theodore. I and May don’t favor them either, but think wisely how you approach this.” Theodore says: “I am not going to do anything against them if they don’t bother us. But we can be informed on people who took the Holy Potion of Redemption and for what crime they were commanded to drink it.

“If they are still alive and the crime they committed didn’t fit the punishment and their moral character is good. We observe them for a while, then if all is clear we pull them to our side under the covers of, as the Holy Light Church likes to preach, 'Salvation'. They should be talents themselves and we are able to nurture them back to their previous strength.”

“They will show gratitude and we let them work on our farms, besides my initial plan on orphans. We will form our own Stone Clan and build a force to protect ourselves against nobles, who later put their eyes on our goods we’ll be selling in the Kingdom. We will need it! Just you four won’t be enough.”

Eric and Bruce look at each other and Eric say: “But son, we don’t have room to place them anywhere.” Theodore says: “I know dad, it isn’t a pressing matter currently. But we can start by looking around us. Like mom’s, Uncle’s, and Aunt’s families, they can judge themselves if they are suitable in the environment that we are in. Pick the people you can trust and have them slowly move to a house near here or we buy it for them as temporary logging, till they earn enough to buy their own house.

"We'll inform Grandpa about these Stillards here and their side business. Let him handle them, he is way craftier and perhaps he will send his people to manage the Village soon anyway. Slowly we will expand our influence here and take this Village over. Some will join the OFT-Space activity. The other will start to learn and work in the fields. When OFT-Space becomes bigger we will allow all of them in, so they’ll be safe from outside influence.”

“We train them all and give them equal rights under us and slowly reform their thoughts and let them see the cruelty of the current ruling system they have lived under. We won’t disturb the Continent's current state, as these two matters are different. But there needs to be change and understanding between OFT-Space and the outside world.”

“With the atmosphere here, the Sentiment QI particles allow people to have a positive feeling about this OFT-Space. I hope you aren’t offended by this but it got a bit stronger when dad and Uncle dripped their blood in the Well.”

Eric was fast to respond and says: “No son, it’s completely alright. Perhaps even better as we don’t want any fights in here to destroy this landscape. It would really be a pity if that happens. Your future plans seem the right choice to make. I think mom and Uncle would be very glad to have their families near us. Aunt May was an orphan so she understands your desire to save those orphans on the street much better than us.”

May looks emotional and says: “Yes Theodore, your dad's words are correct. It was him and his dad who pulled me out of the street. I was pretty much grateful for their saving grace. And you are right we didn’t have much to live for and were always threaten by the stronger once to do work for them. If you have a plan, do involve me. I still know my way around those orphans and can probably pick the good ones out of the crowd.”

Theodore exclaims and says: “Of course I will include you, Aunt. And I am happy to have you joining in my plans! Now enough chatter. Let’s get back to work.” May answers Theodore: “Yes, boss!” Everyone laughs and went on their way. The women went to their daughters, two and a half men to the Barn.

Once they reached the Barn, Theodore takes the design out of his pocket and he was asked if he wishes to view the content. He confirms and saw in his eye retina the following:

Design Toilet & Washroom  
Materials, minimum required: 62 planks, 40 beams, 408 nails
Tools required: Saw, Hammer, Chisel, Chalk (workbench) Sand Paper (workbench) Polishing Cream (workbench), Glue (workbench)
Construction (10 XP):  
  Framework bottom; 14 beams, 2 planks, 64 nails
  Framework sides; 10 beams, 40 nails
  Framework top; 9 beams, 36 nails
Assembly (10 XP):  
  Flooring; 8 planks, 32 nails
  Walls; 18 planks, 72 nails
  Roof; 10 planks, 40 nails
Miscellanious (10 XP):  
  Sliding Door; 2 beams, 10 planks, 48 nails
  Wash table; 3 beams, 8 planks, 44 nails
  Toilet seating; 2 beams, 6 planks, 32 nails
Completion (20 XP)  
  Activation of pedestal
  Do you wish to view an animation on how to build this structure? [Yes] / [No]

Theodore says yes in his mind, and the information oozed in his mind. Afterward, he exclaims and says: “So this is how it works! Dad, Uncle you’ll become master builders with these. Have a look!” (1) He handed each a design and took the container of building materials off the workbench.

And they started off with marking, sawing, treating the wood, then putting up the framework; bottom, sides, top, seating and wash table. And lastly, they put the sliding doors together as they didn’t have hinges. After 30 minutes they were done with the 2 structures framework.

Eric asks: “Shall we move them to the location near the Origin Station?” Theodore says: “Why not just build it here and if something goes wrong we can correct it directly. After we finish assembling we store the complete thing in the Backpack and go to the location. You can just pull it out of the Backpack once there and place it in the right section on the square.” Eric and Bruce's eyes shine, and then Eric taps his forehead: “That’s right how convenient.” So they assembled the two toilet and washroom structures.

After they were done, Theodore steps in one of the Toilets and inspected it and says: “Well done dad, Uncle this looks great. The toilet has a cover and the hole just perfect and we at least won’t fall through it, Hahaha.”

“With the Water Can we can hang it on the ceiling if we want to shower, the water will drain through the little holes on the floor. On the wash table, we can place the bucket there filled with water. It still smells with polishing cream, but that will soon vanish. Lighting will be a problem in the dark perhaps candles will be needed, but in the day there is enough light coming through.”

“If you are done with admiring your very first construction work, store these toilets in the Backpack and we’ll go to the back of the Origin Station. I’ve thought of an ideal place to put it.”

Spacey says: “Oh no… not near the Nordic Spruce Tree!” Theodore grins and answers: “Of course there, where else!” They all laugh and walk towards the Origin Station as they were told what happened. They could only wonder how Spacey likes to joke with Theodore but it was all harmless, so they didn’t even consider it.

 

They walk towards the Origin Station they could hear laughing from afar and it seems they were enjoying the movie together. Suddenly Spacey warned Theodore in his mind: “TJ, the elvish girl seems to be pretending to be unconscious, she’s already awake and it might that she been awake the entire time, she’s also watching the movie and covering her mouth not see her visible laughing. Should I eject her out of OFT Space?”

Theodore stops in his tracks and held his dad and Uncle back for moving any further. He whispers to them: “The elvish girl seems to be awake and watching the movie with the others. Let’s move around and place the toilet.”

“I will have a chat with the girl later, she’s probably a little aware of her situation and might be apprehensive if you two would approach her. But talking to me might let her open up a bit and if anything goes wrong I’ll eject her from OFT-Space.”

Eric surprised to know the elvish girl was faking it and says: “You’re right Theodore, but be safe! Any signs of problems eject her immediately!” Theodore nodded and they walk in a circle towards the Nordic Spruce tree.

 

Approaching the tree, Theodore took a distance of 2 squares free from it and decided to place it there, both next to each other. He says to Eric and Bruce: “They are upgradeable, probably to something like a public Bath House, one for the men and one for the women.” He asks Spacey: “Is 5x5 enough? Or would it take a large area?”

Spacey answers: “Yes, you better add another square, so keep 6 squares distance of each other. The Bath House will have an 8 meters long swimming pool within.” Theodore exclaims, moved 6 squares away from the tree, and while he says: “Wonderful, let’s do it. Umm…Spacey, how do I assign this as a constructing square?” Spacey answers: “The design in one hand and a shovel in the other, then let the shovel touch the square and you’ll get your constructing square.” So Eric handed a shovel and the design to Theodore afterward he touches the ground with it and he receives a message, which could be seen by Eric and Bruce through the glasses:

Detecting Structure Design, do you wish to alter this square to a 1x1 foundation for your structure Toilet & Washroom? [Yes] or [No].

Theodore said yes in his mind and the square changed with pillars on the ground, in front of a pedestal. Between the pillars one deep hole 1 meter deep and the other side a bit lesser dugout. He received another message:

Placement of the front of the structure is facing this side, do you wish to change the position, if satisfied with positioning answer with no.

Theodore answers with no. He looks at Eric and says: “Dad, you can place one Toilet and Washroom Structure on those pillars.” Eric took out one of the structures and placed it on the pillars. He showed off his own personal strength which was just a tiny bit of his effort. Once done Theodore stood in front of the Pedestal and places the Design on top of it.

The whole structure shined and Theodore was asked: 

Which color does the Structure needs to be colored?

He exclaims and says: “Light dark blue.”  Several seconds later it was back to normal but colored light dark blue, he says to the others: “I colored it that way and the other will get a light-dark pink color, so we know which are for the men and the other for the women.” Bruce says: “That’s a great idea” Theodore touches the door handle and receives a message in his retina:

Structure, Toilet & Washroom 1x1 (upgradable): Closed Toilet and Washroom; Function: Area where a person can relieve and clean themselves.
Other: Automatically cleansing once a person leaves the structure.

Theodore slides the door open and he could see tiny addition on the walls. He asks: “Spacey what are those lines in the walls?” Spacey answers: "That is a mixture of the MaC used with another substance. It will illuminate once someone steps in. So when it’s dark you won’t have problems seeing anything within.”

Theodore and the others were happy knowing they don’t need candles to lighten up the toilet. He looks at the others and says: “I let you do the other one dad, Uncle, choose light dark pink color when asked.”

“When you are done see mom and aunt and discuss who takes a cup of spring water first, do it near the toilets. Take as many cups you can until you really feel the change within. You understand when you drink your first cup.”

“It will take about 2 to 3 minutes effect on your body after you drank yourself fully, you'll notice it personally. Also before that, place toilet paper within the toilets otherwise you need to use your clothes to clean yourself up. I’ve already placed some in the Backpack earlier. I also recommend stripping yourself naked before entering the toilet, so the stench will not stick on the clothing. Take a shower if you like after.”

Theodore exhales and says: “I am off to see the elvish girl and have a nice chat.”

 

 

Author tries to explain:

  • 1) Some might not know how an old fashion wooden toilet looks like since we are all modern people. Here is a link, you’ll be able to see: https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/wooden-village-toilet-old-rustic-260nw-1410627797.jpg
    Earlier style looks more different from that, which I only have to say, it wasn’t elevated but directly even with the ground and a hole sawed off. People crouched and aim their goo in it. The smell in such toilets are horrible, but that’s how their sanitation was build and still are in rural areas around the world. Though the forest or shrubs are also places that they dump their goo at, so be careful where you step if you are touring such areas.

    How such a thing is build you can look on YouTube and search for ‘build Outhouse’.

12