Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 024 – Cultivator – Nature QI
242 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jade thinks for a while which vegetables she should pick, then looks at Theodore and says: “Let’s wait on your Aunt May she knows her veggies better than I do. Son, how long does it take before the Spring Water takes effect?” Theodore thinks back when he first drank the Spring Water and says: “It was an instant when I drank and it took me 2 full cups of it before I felt the effects of the Spring Water, then all of a sudden I could feel my body contracting as if something had to find a way out of my body. I am not quite sure if its age-related, Spacey?”

 

Spacey answers: “Yes, on the path of cultivation from start to finish each day cultivators eat and drink. The pur…” Eric mumbles and says which interrupted Spacey: “Hmm… we practice so it should be practitioner, right?” Spacey answers: “Training or practice, whatever you call it, to improve your body with sorts of inner-outer energy is a way of cultivating the body to become stronger and live longer, thus you are a cultivator.”

 Spacey continues, says: “The purity of the food and drink you consume depends on the environment where the vegetables or meat is grown or raised and eventually processed into ingredients for your food, and the liquid to make the drink from where does it come from. Is it close to the source or is it taken from further away?”

“All this is important to know because it will come with a number of tiny metal particles or other chemical particles, which the vegetables strive on and the animals eat these vegetables. Some of these particles will seep in the groundwater and joined with rivers or lakes, where water is taken for production of your drinks.”

“Those tiny amounts of metals or chemical particles do the body no harm, but over time the amount stacks and will affect the persons when he or she gets older. The person in practice will eventually notice that cultivation becomes harder to do even stagnate the older he gets.”

“This has to do with the buildup impurities within their bodies. I assume Bruce is between 28-32 years old?”

Eric answers proudly: “We are all about 30 years old”

 

Spacey says with confidence: "Seeing your current manual of practice, it will take about 10 to 15 minutes for the impurities to be completely expelled out of Bruce's body.”

“I have just scanned the content of the Wilde secret manual Practice QI and already had the general Practice QI scanned earlier. To strengthen the organs on an early stage will benefit the cleansing of those impurities earlier than what it's written in the general version. Bruce should be practicing your Clan’s secret manual?”

Eric answers in doubt: “Yes.” Spacey continues: “Luckily! Those who practice the general version will be stuck at Rank 7 low to mid from an age of 40 – 45 years. I don’t understand how they could circulate this manual as General Practice.”

“It would seem that the people who distribute the general manual wouldn’t allow the practitioner to reach a rank higher than 7 unless they are provided with high-quality supplements that leave no impurities within the body or created potions that can be taken to clean the impurities out of the body. They will however remain stuck at around Rank 9 low to mid, due to having narrow veins, blood, and qi, in opposite to those who practice your secret manual which allows the veins widen with each rank from the start of your training. On the other hand, it’s truly a profitable business selling these supplements and potions.”

 

Eric and Jade were stunned for a moment as they knew what this meant. Almost every noble family has a copy of the general Practice QI at home and would practice it, even fights over resources within families wasn’t a rare occurrence. Eric anxiously asks: “How far can we reach in rank if we practice our secret manual?” Spacey answers confidently: “With your secret manual you would reach on normal conditions rank 8 low. With supplements or a potion, you would be able to reach rank 9 peaks, which of course you won’t need. This place has an abundant supply of Spring Water which does the same job as those things and I can say much better.”

Eric was struck in disbelief and says: “My father is indeed stuck at Rank 8 low and it’s been that way quite some time.” Theodore looks at Eric and says: “Don’t worry dad! I am sure we meet up with Grandpa soon enough and we can give him a bottle of this Spring Water, which should help him to cleanse himself, and hopefully, he can resume his practice.”

Eric looks at his son and couldn’t help to feel gratified, not only for his dad but also to inform him and the others about his condition. He patted Theodore's shoulder. Theodore looks back at him, smiles, and just nodded. They casually talk a little more about cultivation, which Theodore was curious about but everything written on the secret manual was already transmitted in his mind.

 

After a while, they both look at Bruce and May who walks towards them with big smiles on their faces. Bruce handed the Water Cans over to Eric. Theodore asks: “Shower or not to Shower?” Bruce says: “Definitely take a shower after visiting the toilets.” Theodore laughs and looks at Eric, says: “There you have it, dad. Take it as good advice of your friend!”

Jade who stood there with jealousy in her eyes, looking at May whose skin was shinning, she says: “I can’t wait any longer!” But she was held back by Theodore who held her legs, afraid he would be kicked to death, he yells: “WAIT MOM, pick the veggies with Aunty before you go.”

Calming down, she picks up Theodore and hugs him, and says in a whispering voice: “Sorry son, but your aunty is getting more beautiful and we can’t have that. Okay let’s pick the veggies, how much can we spend?” Theodore says: “About a maximum of 100 gold coins, just pick the ones we aren’t mass-producing, we can let some of the crops bloom and it will produce their own seeds. There is no need to buy a whole sack.”

 

They walk towards the monitor and navigated to the Farming Panel. Theodore says: “The Azure names of the vegetables and fruits aren’t recorded yet. Probably those books are not scanned yet, take no notice of it soon they will be added. But speaking of which should we go with the Azure names or Earth names?” Eric thought for a bit and says: “We might as well use those Earth names, so we won’t be mistaken when we use them outside between these crops here and out there. But it’s really hard to change abruptly from those we know.”

Theodore looks at Eric, says: “Don’t worry, dad. Once you receive Rick’s memories with the original content of the game which OFT is made from you’ll get used to it. Think we can do it with the next visit tomorrow because the active visit hours are already 10 hours and we won’t have much to do than to watch over the crops and water them if needed.  You can lie in the Barn while receiving the information. Rain season will also be upon us in mid-spring.”

 

Soon Jade and May were done with picking the veggies and without saying anything, Jade pulls Eric away and ran towards the toilets. May laughs and looks at Theodore, says: “Your mom used to be feisty, but after having you and Jenna she became rather meek.” Theodore laughs, says: “I would have loved seeing mom that way, maybe she change again after she drinks the Spring Water. Be prepared Aunty!”

May chokes for a moment and realized what Theodore says was true. They had a competitive relationship back when they were younger but gradually eased as they grew older. And they have both kids, the competitive drive was completely gone. Light shone in her eyes and says: “I’ll be ready!”

Bruce and Theodore laugh, after a while Theodore says: “There are more ways to compete Aunty. It doesn’t always need to be physical. Soon you’ll see a world with a lot of different games which you can use to compete with each other.” May nodded and says: “I can’t wait to beat her in any of the games there is!” They laughed again.

 

Theodore asks Spacey: “How long till we need to exit, Spacey?” Spacey answers: “Still about 3 hours to go, TJ.” Theodore looks at Bruce and asks: “Uncle, I’ve talked to dad and we are planting next Tomato seeds.” He shows them the listing on the monitor and continues by saying: “They are already bought, enough for 10 extra squares and stored in the Seed Locker. You can start with Aunty or wait for mom and dad?”

Bruce looks at May who nodded, then back at Theodore and says: “It’s better to get started, the earlier we finished, the earlier we can watch the movie together.” Theodore exclaims and says: “Don’t tell me, you like watching it too?”

Bruce nodded, and asks Theodore: “Can you point out where we can plant them?” Theodore says: “Of course Uncle!” They walk towards the previous area where they planted the carrots seeds. Theodore was handed the shovel and he started to assign farming squares. Once done, he handed the shovel back to Bruce and says: “That’s about it! As for the other seeds let them be, until mom is back. I think mom and Aunt has an idea of what they really want. I am off to see how the girls are doing, also asking Rainy if she allows us to use her blood in our Well.” He turns and walks off. Bruce and May look at Theodore’s back and chatted a bit before working the squares.

 

Theodore arrives at the trio watching Frozen and trying to sing the songs but having a hard time keeping up. He walks near them while asking Spacey in his mind to pause it: “And how is the movie thus far?” Jenna laughs and says: “It’s truly wonderful Theo, thank you for letting us watch this.” Theodore scratches his head and says: “The one you should thank is Spacey, who did all the work in showing it to you with our language or else you won’t understand a thing.” The 3 yelled simultaneously: “Thank you, Spacey!”

Spacey asks: “You’re most welcome pretty young ladies! Would you like the text of the songs on paper, so it’s easier to sing along with the movie?” Maggie exclaims and asks: “You can write the text on paper?” Theodore answers instead: “Sort of ways, but it would be better if you continue watching. Later mom will take you to the toilets and you can drink Spring Water there. That poison in your body will be lifted. And practice will be possible for both of you, I’ll guide you how since I already experience it once.” Jenna and Maggie cheered joyfully.

 

Theodore then looks at Rainy and says: “Rainy, you heard us talking about the Spring Water. I am unsure if it has any effects on you at its current level, but you also know when I cleanse the trail of your blood out there, Spacey stored it away. Perhaps if we let it mix with the Spring Water, it could alter it to whatever inner-energy your Elven race is practicing and will benefit you greatly after consuming it. If I can make a guess that would be nature energy, correct?”

Rainy nodded and says: “Yes, we are inherently attuned to nature energy.” Spacey sounds in Theodore's mind with a: “Hah, one of my brethren responsible for this.” Theodore contains his laughter and asks: “I would like to ask if you give us permission to use that blood on the Spring Water? So this Space can benefit from the nature particles as well?”

Rainy nodded and says: “If I can drink some of it afterward.” Theodore says: “Of course you can. As the helper of this Space, you are allowed to drink as many cups as you are able. I can even fill a bottle for you when you have to go back to your village.” Rainy says: “Okay.”

Theodore says: “Thank you!" Looks at everyone and says: "You can continue on watching, though both moms would like to watch this movie with you all. And maybe you can surprise them and do a sing-along at certain parts. Think Spacey has already printed those songs out, I’ll be right back.” Theodore moves to the front of the monitor and indeed out of the slit rolled few pages of paper with songs written on them. He took them and walks back to the girls.

Theodore handed the papers to the girls, who exclaim seeing the songs written on paper, he says: “These are the songs in order. The one I folded the corner is the current song you are watching.” He walks away towards the Barn and says: “Have fun and don’t overdo it!”

 

Theodore reaches and opens the Barn. He walks in for the first time. There were 6 sections on each side from which he could recognize some of the sections. It had a sign on top of the section which some he has seen on the containers in the shed. He asks Spacey while glancing over at the 8 sections: “Are these the Lockers that are connected with those containers I’ve seen in the Shed?” Spacey answers: “Yes, in here everything is stored in those Lockers you see. You’ll understand when you hear the names of those Lockers as for the Foreign Objects Locker, simply put that’s the locker that’s connected to things you bring in through the outside.”

 

Theodore asks: “Can you name them for me?” Spacey says: “Affirmative! From the lockers on the right side: Seed Locker (container available), Harvest Locker (container available), Feeder Locker (container available), Animal Locker (container available), Fish Locker (container available) and the Decomposition Locker (container available) this is where the Fertilizer should come from but there is not much trash/food remains to recycle and process yet. Left side: Construction Material Locker in short CM (container available), Fabric Locker for Fibers/Yarn/Cloth/Feathers/Tendons and Hides, Dairy Products Locker speaks for itself, Meat & Fish Locker, Bottled Locker for Yams/Juices/Alcoholic/Pickled stuff and lastly the Foreign Object Locker.”

Theodore was very happy to have them sorted like this, which was easily understood when hearing those names. He walks to the Foreign Object Locker and placed his hand on the stand. In his Eye retina appears:

Foreign Object Locker: Total storage of 10,000 slots / currently 9,999 available.
The same objects can be stacked up to 100.
Storage (1x):
1x Vial containing liquid recognized as blood
[Store] [Withdraw] [Recycle]

He commands ‘withdraw’ and chooses the vial. It appears on the stand and Theodore grabbed it, he receives the following message:

Vial; contains purified concentrated Elven blood highly attuned to Nature Energy. Adding this to the Spring Water will promote it being attuned with Advance Nature Energy which will be beneficial to all living beings within OFT-Space. Spatial Server highly recommends adding this to the Spring Water.

Theodore humorously says: “Spacey, you have a way with words, don’t you?” But turns seriously: “But I wouldn’t force anyone to do anything, just for benefits. If my relationship with them is friendly, I would talk them over even pay them abundant if needed.”

“Only if my relationship with them is hostile, you don’t need to ask. You know how I think about such things on Earth, no matter how much time goes by in some ways I’ll have my revenge. I’ll remember, always!”

Spacey says with a shivering voice: “Though the times you acted on Earth weren’t always bloody. I am sure those who went against you, still remember you vividly. Good thing 100 years has passed and they probably already dead.” Theodore says: “Hope so! Being of different colors back then on Earth, people just don’t understand we have feelings as well. Though we didn’t have it rough like the Blacks, I could understand what they have gone through. Hah… can’t be helped it toughen us and times are different now. Let’s hurry I want to see what kind of benefits the Spring Water receives.” He walks out of the Barn in the direction of the Well.

 

Reaching the Well, Theodore saw a little further away Eric and Jade joined the others with farming. He waved at them and called them over. Eric sees Theodore and calls the others over to walk to the Well. Theodore asks Eric and Jade: “How do you feel mom, dad?”

Eric excitingly, says: “Wonderful, son. My strength is back and I can feel the joyful cheering of the girls from this far away. This Spring Water is truly a miracle.” Bruce also exited, added: “Yes it seems our practice will go up a notch, once we train again.”

Jade solemn says: “I can feel the Fire QI in the air, but it isn’t strong enough in this place.” May nodded, says: “Yes, the Water QI is strong near the Well, but further away it’s being swallowed by the plants.”

Spacey's voice was heard, saying: “That’s because this area is still in its infant stage. Later when the forge is built, lakes and rivers will change the atmosphere completely. This will benefit your practice greatly, but for now, I suggest finding areas outside that can help your cultivation advance faster.” Theodore added: “We have a long way to go. We solved one problem and there are more to be solved.” They nodded.

 

He showed them the vial and says: “This is the Elven blood, which I am about to mix with the Spring Water with permission of Rainy. I called you over to watch the details together.” Their eyes shone and Eric says: “Let’s do it, son!”

12