Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 028 – Assumption – Operation Dark (2)
277 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note before reading: Double Issue, if you haven’t read (1) press ‘<< Previous’. If you have, continue.
SH display updates to the most recent so you'll miss the previous chapter if I publish 2 chapters on the same day.)


 

With having gone through the concrete plan of Operation Dark, any additional things needed to be added would have to wait for tomorrow morning. It was time for them to enjoy.

They put everything down and started to watch the movie together. The girls who practice earlier sang with the songs in the movie, which made Jade and May exclaim and wanted to join in. They took out snacks and some drinks. Watch the movie, ate and drunk. Laughs were heard and cry what else you can expect from two wonderful families and one inexperienced elvish girl.

Theodore says in his mind: “Spacey can you prepare the text of the song “I’m Like A Bird” by Nelly, so I can give it to Rainy. Also, prepare the video clip for her to watch.” Spacey says: “Affirmative! It seems you take a liking for Rainy.” Theodore turns red glance at Rainy and says: “Yeah, I had a crush back then, but different lives. It was just impossible. I am unsure where the future will take me, but it would be nice to grow close. I’ve been lonely in my previous life and won’t be in this one, though I will wait till this body is mature.

Spacey says: “You won’t have to wait long, because here maturity is around 14-15 and marriage usually happens at the age of 16. But what will you do with Maggie?” Theodore stunned and asks: “What do you mean?” Spacey says: “You dolt! She’s been glancing at you ever since you have woken up and takes a liking to you ever since we are here.”

Theodore glances at Maggie, and says: “Well we are still young, let’s see where it will take us after they are above 14 then.” Spacey smirked and says: “Well I can’t wait to see which inherit properties your children will get, oh… my babies!” Theodore turns redder than red, shouted in his mind, and gritted his teeth: “AHH… COME ON!

Rainy who sat next to him, looks at him whispers: “Are you okay Theo?” Theodore nodded and looks back at the screen.

 

Soon the movie was over and Theodore says:  “Well we are nearing the time to exit OFT-Space as we have almost remained here for 5 hours, while outside about 1 and 3 quarter-hours had elapsed. Before we exit, I want to welcome Rainy to our small group of family with the song I briefly sang and you can witness yourself the semblance between her and that singer, Spacey.” Spacey played the clip on the monitor. Theodore says at the beginning of the clip: “Almost the same how I found Rainy in our field.”

They all watch the clip and listen to the song while looking back and forth between Rainy and the singer. They couldn’t help but exclaims for the almost semblance of the 2. After the song was over, Theodore gave a pack of papers to Rainy and says: “These are the stuff written in the books on Earth about Elves. Again I am unsure of any of it is true, but some rituals should be easily recognizable if they also exist in your Elven Village. The last page is the song that you just have seen. Read them tomorrow, we have a full day ahead of us, where you have time to read it.” Rainy looks at Theodore and says: “Thank you, Theodore!” Looks at the others, bowed, and says: “Thank you for taking me in.”

Jade comes over, hugs Rainy, and says: “You are always welcome within our family, Rainy. Don’t ever forget that.” Rainy answers shyly: “Yes, Aunty.”

 

Eric looks at everyone, and says: “Our job today is done here, but we have to return to the outside to do some preparations for tomorrow's operations.” He looks at the girls and says: “Everything today we have seen and spoken about here, should remain here in Space. Out there, be careful not to slip it out of your mouths. It will bring danger to Theodore and to all of us, then there won’t be any more of these wonderful movies to watch.” Jenna and Maggie nodded.

Eric continues: “Once outside you, kids, will have to take a nap for about 2 hours, you don’t want to stay short as you are! After the nap, we will start with 2 hours of training and then lessons.” The kids all hollered: “NO.” Eric laughs looks at Theodore and says: “Let’s return!”

Theodore says: “Yes let’s. You just have to think <Exit OFT-Space> or hold my arm and we will exit under my command.” Eric exclaims and asks: “So if we want to exit, we just have to think of the command to exit, but if we need to enter we need to be in contact with you?”

Theodore answers: “Yes because once here your spatial coordinates are already entered in the server from the closest coordinates of my cells out there and that’s the dining room. But in the future, I can appear wherever those ambers are present with a thought, but you will need to hold me to reach those positions. We are working on improving it, so it’s work in progress.”

Eric nodded and says: “Okay everyone, think of that command and we return to the dining room.” But the girls ran to Theodore and held his arms, Jenna says: “We go together, Theo!” Theodore laughs and says: “It’s okay, you go first dad, mom, Uncle, Aunt. Move aside once you arrive, I’ll be right behind you with the girls, so not too bump into you when we return.”

 

And one by one they disappeared from OFT-Space. Once the arrival place was cleared, Theo and girls disappear from OFT-Space and returns in the dining room. Rainy looks all around her since this was her first time inside the house. Theodore asks them to return the MaCs back to him because they wouldn’t need it anymore. He placed them in his money pouch.

Jade looks at the girls says: “Okay girls prepare for bed. Jenna, Rainy is taking a nap in yours.” Jenna answers: “Yes mom, I know.” She pulls Rainy and says: “Come let me show you our room,” May says: “Don’t chat too much and make sure to have some rest, because training will be hard.” Jenna grumbles and walks towards their room.

Theodore, who stood there, began to feel wary as well, he says: “I am taking a nap as well. See you after 2 hours. Um… the recharging of OFT-Space should be over we can train in there for several hours as well have those lessons or you can have the memory transfer of Rick. Perhaps an idea,” and walks to his room. His parents, Bruce and May were watching him as he was walking away, then they went through the plan again to see if anything was missing.

After having gone through it once, they could only nod on what is written. Jade and May went to the kitchen and prepare to bake a pie for the Chief. Eric and Bruce went to the porch with a bottle of liquor and talk about their recent experience in OFT-Space.

2 hours went by in an instant, the kids refreshed themselves in the washroom and they are ready to enter OFT-Space again. Once they entered it was decided that Eric, Bruce, Jade, and May will do a full memory transfer of Rick’s memories, though it will be a little altered at the end. This way they have a little understanding of Earth science and technology and their advancements as normal humans without powers. And for the old Rick, it would be easier to communicate with them.  

Jenna, Maggie, and Rainy will also do a memory transfer but are restricted in watching the lessons Rick received till middle school a very light version of what the adults will receive. And it wouldn’t take much time around an hour within Space. It depends on them what they could learn and how they interpret the information. But Theodore will make sure to explain it clearly after they received it. Spacey would observe their condition through fluctuations surrounding those who receive a memory transfer and awaken them if anything is amiss.

Before the main memory transfer, they all received from Spacey a fast course of Rick’s native language, through a beam of light which is compiled.

 

When they are under, Theodore changes into a worker's outfit and started his own training which he put together himself. It mostly consisted of cardio training, running, stretching, pushups, and other exercises to loosen and strengthen the muscles. He also tried to feel the energy in his body which he recalled in memories of the previous occupant of his body.

Soon the girls were out of the memory transfer and they were excited to see new things they haven’t known about. Even a new world of sports and games is open to them which they learned through the PE classes and during school breaks. Theodore sat with them and answered all their questions even joined in some of the games they just learned which doesn’t need any props to play.

He told the girls if they want to watch another movie, they will have to train with him for about an hour of cardio training and an hour of learning self-defense close combat technique. Rainy could just sit the first hour nearby and observe as her leg is still healing, though the wound is luckily already closed thanks to the Spring Water. And by the looks of it, it won’t leave a scar as May previously said. They change into a worker's outfit as well and started cardio exercises.

After an hour, he taught them some Wing Chun fist techniques that women can use as self-defense. This time he had Rainy join in as he skipped the traditional stance for now, though most important for finding your center of gravity and strong, fast footing, the basic arm block, and fist strike techniques are easier to learn. (1)

He told them that it was a form of martial arts from Earth and a highly effective close combat technique that should be usable in this world as well if they manage to combine it with their inner energy and more freely moving which Spacey is researching in combining it with Thai Boxing.

But they need to constantly repeat these movements till it becomes ingrained in them as a reflex. If they sense that someone is approaching them from behind with nasty thoughts, they can react to it once that someone is about to lay a hand on them.

Maggie asks why they needed to learn a close combat technique if she’s aiming for becoming a mage and could cast spell long distance. Theodore asks her a rhetoric question, what would she do in the situation if she was attacked close by and is prevented to be able to cast a spell. The same question he asks Rainy, they came to know that she is trained in bow and arrow, she proudly said that she’s also being taught in the knife.

He asks her what if she loses her knife, wouldn’t it be great if she knew a fist technique that could stun her opponent which gives her time to move away and create distance to be able to use her main weapons again. These made the girls think, nodded, and promise they will learn from Theodore.

After another hour went by, they freshen up in the toilets, change back to their clothes, and sat near the monitor watching their 3rd movie Ice Age. (2) When the movie was over, Theodore went to a spot a little further away to place the building supplies and tools at the location where they decided to put up the walls. And let Spacey mark the location.

They stayed about 4 hours in Space and went out, was just about 1 and 1/2 hour has passed by. Theodore already told Eric and the others, they won’t stay for the full 10 hours inside Space and when the memory transfer is done, they could just exit.

They went into the kitchen and made some snacks to eat and prepared some for the others who would obviously be hungry by then. Jenna and Maggie did their homework with some help from Theodore.

They chatted about the memories of Rick and how they could play some of the sports and games here. Theodore said sports will be difficult but some games can be played here. But he requires some time to make those props, but hopefully, Eric and others who gained the memories would be able to help him with those.

After about 2 hours, Eric and the others came back. They sat with Theodore and went through everything they saw in Rick’s memories. Theodore already told them to not emphasize much on the life of Rick but that wasn’t something they could ignore. They understood why Theodore has matured so fast and how he has changed so drastically.

But were also truly surprised in human ingenuity and wondered if all this would be the same if the humans here would continue to focus on machinery and science. But Theodore told them that it would be a fantasy because there are too many factors involved. Without unity with the other races it would be highly improbable, they will protest and wage war for trailing onto their interest and damaging nature.

Unity is what Theodore is after just like within OFT-Space, which Spacey already found a way to create an energy source that isn’t toxic and can run those machineries. They sat there for several hours discussing until it was time for them to sleep.

 

After changing his clothes Theodore lays on his bed, he asks: “Spacey, while I am asleep can the OFT activate after the recharging, or do I need to be physical inside?” Spacey answers: “You need to be present.” Theodore says: “After the recharging period teleport me in and out, so that way Space will just continue to run even if I am sleeping and the crops keep on growing. There is no time to remain it idle.” Spacey answers: “Affirmative! While you’re sleeping I will alter some of the cells used for sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste. So you’ll have more control over it. Sleep tight TJ.” Theodore mumbles softly: “Okay,” he quickly dozed off and was soon in his dreamland. (3)

Spacey says: “Well, let’s get started. It seems fortunate that my ancestor left a wonderful legacy to the elves. Space and Time intertwine well with Nature energy, and perhaps twisting the 3 inner fluctuations together can give Theodore some usage in all 3 energies and will be able to practice at least Body Refining. Let’s see this then that …..” Spacey never stops and doesn’t need sleep. All it cares about was improving his host well being and safety.

 

At around 6 o’clock in the morning, Theodore was awake, he stretches his arms and wondered why he’s up this early and refreshed. He took a towel and went to the washroom, he feels wonderful, unlike the feeling he yesterday experienced. And asks: “Spacey, something changed within my body? I remember you would tweak my senses a bit, you did a marvelous job!” Spacey answers: “I not only tweaked your senses but also manage to have your inner energy move around your body. You’ll be able to at least train in Body Refining according to Wilde secret manual, but instead starting with the veins begin with the organs.”

“In my simulations, this is the most practical way to start off with. Your organs are the most important for digesting nutrition and expelling impurities. And I would suggest starting right at sunrise since you are able to improve much better with photosynthesis. Wake up the others if they are still sleeping. Let them drink a cup of Spring Water and let them train, it will benefit their training. They will appreciate it. Quick, sunrise is coming within 15 minutes. You can get twice the amount of energy, out here and sunrises in OFT Space that will rise in about 1 hour from when you activate OFT-Space on your next visit!”

Theodore yelled and asks: “Am I really able to train? And how many times has OFT Space ran?” Spacey answers: “Yes, TJ. But not at full force otherwise you would draw energy from the outside, without going through the Body Refining process. Luckily the Holy Potion is still preventing this, besides the Nature QI particles. OFT Space has run for 3 times 10 hours, 2 times while you were sleeping and with the initial 5 hours, its 5 am in there. I haven’t let you enter OFT-Space for the 4th time or else you’ll miss the sunrise.

Theodore gawked for a moment and didn’t wait for him to be told twice and ran to Eric and Jade's room. He shakes Eric awake, who was in a daze, he says: “Wake up dad you need to train under the sunrise that’s up in 15 minutes, you need to hurry! Remember the Nature QI, although it wouldn’t help you much like I and Rainy, it does help you a bit if you drink a cup of the Spring Water. Can you wake up mom and Uncle Bruce? I am going to wake up the girls.” And ran away, Eric stunned for a moment, before the words seep through his mind. He turns to his left side and shakes Jade awake, who grumbles: “Let me sleep some more!”

Eric says: “Your son just stormed into our room, and said we need to train under the sunrise. It will help us a lot in our practice umm… cultivation.” Jade hearing that, jumps out of bed and says: “Let’s hurry, wake up Bruce and May! I am off to wake up the girls.” With unstable legs, she walks out of the room. Eric roared loudly: “JADE PUT ON YOUR PANTS!” Fully awake now Eric stood up and went to Bruce and May's room, while Jade turns back all red searching for her pants.

 

Meanwhile, Theodore arrives at the girl's room, and to his surprise, Rainy was already up. She was also surprised to see Theodore walking towards her. Theodore says: “Spacey informed me that we can improve our training by drinking the Spring Water and sit under the sunrise. Perhaps Jenna and Maggie could feel their inner energy and I suppose you were prepared to do the same?” Rainy nodded, says: “But I don’t know if I can go outside.” Theodore asks Spacey in his mind if it’s safe for Rainy to be outside. Spacey answers that there is no one watching and she’s able to sit for 30 minutes under the sun if she covers her ears with her hair or a bandana.

Theodore says: “You can we just have to cover your ears with a bandana… um, sort of cloth that you can wear on your head and cover your ears. You can enjoy it for 30 minutes at most, and then the neighbors would start working their fields. Let’s wake up Jen and Mags.” He walks inside and shakes Jenna and Maggie awake while telling them why, but were too drowsy to react. At the time Jade and May came in and pulled their daughters out of bed and carried them out of the room. Jade says: “Meet you on the porch son!”

Theodore stunned and looks in the room to find a suitable cloth. He finds one and says to Rainy: “Sit on the bed. I am going to tie this cloth to cover your ears for a bit.” Rainy says: “No, I know how to do it. I’ll do it myself.” Spacey says in Theodore's mind: “Ears are the most sensitive part on the elves! Did you forget about the tales?” Theodore exclaims and says: “So it’s true!” Then he looks at Rainy and says: “Sorry I forgot.”

Soon they were done and walk towards the porch. Theodore told Rainy to sit in between Eric and Jade. Then he turns his attention to Jenna and Maggie, he says: “Jenna, Maggie, when I was a year younger I could feel my inner energy running through my body. It’s small but it’s there, what you need to do, is clear your mind and only focus on your body.”

“The feeling is like a shiver you get when your skin is suddenly touching something hot or cold, those shivers is your inner energy and feel its movement from near your belly button. Hopefully, with the cup of Spring Water, you’ll be able to feel it. If you don’t right now, just wait till we enter Space again. You have another chance after one hour.”

Eric exclaims and asks: “Has a day already passed in there?” Theodore answers: “Yes dad, I’ve asked Spacey to teleport me after the recharging period is over while I slept, it ran 4 times already, 2 times when I was sleeping, I discussed it with Spacey to not let the OFT-Space remain idle when we are sleeping out here. Currently, we can remain 10 hours inside Space and outside will pass 3 and 1/2 hours with a recharging period of 2 hours. Look the sun is coming up.” They all turn their eyes towards the sun, closing them and taking the rays in.

Spacey spoke in Theodore's mind: “Concentrate the energy within you and move it towards your intestines, this organ is responsible absorption of the nutrition out of your food, drinks and later expelling the impurities and undigested food remains out of your body. Refine and strengthen it by moving your energy clockwise in a 3-second interval on every quarter around the organ. Be patient and repeat the process. You will need to do this process about 3 to 5 times until the organ is fully strengthened. You will feel more comfortable around your belly area and the organs itself will have an extra protective layer.” Theodore already knew about it since the Practice QI was already scanned in the system, but he knew Spacey was just reminding him while watching over him. He followed the instructions given.

 

Soon half an hour passed and the sun was rising higher in the sky and the rays became a bit dimmer and spread. Jade and May stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Eric and Bruce ask their daughters if they felt anything, one nodded and Jenna shook her head. Theodore comforts his little sis that she was able to try again in OFT-Space when breakfast was ready. Rainy went inside and tries to be helpful in the kitchen.

After breakfast was ready, they entered Space and ate the breakfast near the Origin Station and waits for the sun to rise in Space. They repeated what they have done on the porch and which resulted in improving a grade to each of the adults and Jenna feeling the energy within her body, now that all felt their inner energy.

Bruce told Jenna and Maggie not to do anything with the energy, just feeling it and getting used to it was enough for now, while he’ll make a training plan for them to get bodily in shape. Theodore tells Bruce that he already did some training with the girls and it might be added to the training plan. Bruce nodded and wanted to see them first.

Theodore asks if Rainy’s training went well and how much different it was with what they were doing. He also says she didn’t need to talk about if it’s a secret as he understands. They began talking about controlling their senses, which Spacey recorded all of it in the background and run simulations to further improve Theodore's body.

Jade and the girls left OFT-Space to sit on the porch, while Jade opens a book and reads its content for the girls aloud. Soon follows by Eric, Bruce, and May leaving OFT-Space, to prepare for Phase 1 of Operation Dark. The monitor turns into 2 sections, where they can see May moving alone in the direction of the Grocery Store, while Eric and Bruce visit the neighbors. Rainy and Theodore are watching the reaction of those so-called neighbors.

 

Spacey voice is heard: “Commence Operation Dark, file opened and start recording!”

 

 

 

Author tries to explain:

EDIT: -I am not an Author, who likes to fool my readers, but discovered a huge mistake in my story in this chapter after writing it and published. Content wise not so much, but time wise if he sleeps at 7 pm and wakes at 6 am, then he slept about 17 hours in total which is exaggerated, because I stated myself that the world runs for 30 hours. Stupid Me!
I will have to redo this chapter, filling some 9 out of these 17 hours with other activities and have to see how I'll wrap it up tomorrow. It won't change much for the story line, but more for consistency of the story itself. - 
Done, bolded text  (REMOVED) has been added or some of the text has changed. It has made this chapter a tad more longer, but doesn't disrupt the continuation of the story line, though some parts would have mentions in future chapters that I pulled in this one. Sorry for any inconviences.

  • 1) There are some basic training videos on YouTube of Wing Chun that you can watch. 
  • 2) Ice Age produced by 20th Century Fox Animation and released in March 2002.
  • 3) Yup, finally the first day has past which covers over 28 chapters. Perhaps that the hours in that world is 30 hours long or I just had too much to write for the first day and making sure that these chapters can be easily used as references in future chapters.
    I did however planned to make a series of human attributes, like strength, agility and the whole yadayada. But thought it still too early to focus on those, since he was restricted and so were the others. But now all, beside Theodore are released from the restriction and he will find another way to train as you just read. These attributes will be introduced later in this Volume 2 under the section Growth.
11