Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 035 – Planned Growth – Genetic research
230 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Unknown Living Animal Detected – Type Bird – quarantined for further testing in the Foreign Object Locker.”

Theodore was flabbergasted and asks: “Spacey what is this all about? Isn’t it just a regular crow?” Spacey cheerfully answers: “TJ, it looks like a crow, but it’s an evolved young crow. You befriended a Magical Beast. Like that Elf mentioned Redwinged Raven which is probably the evolved name of that crow.

Theodore was stunned and couldn’t help but ask again: “You mean to say that my crow has abilities?” Spacey says: “From the energy fluctuations it’s spreading, yes! And I could feel Wind QI surrounding it.

Theodore after a while sweating, says: “So if I didn’t befriend it, it could attack me?

Spacey answers: “It could but I saw no indication it collected energy for an attack, thus haven’t warned you. You need to understand that you are not on Earth anymore and every harmless animal you meet here, could look cute and all but when threatened they can turn into vicious creatures and bite you.

But your actions towards the crow were just right. I still need to warn you though, don’t act the same way with other predatory animals such as cats and dogs in the wild. We don’t have a lot of information in our database of magical beasts, so don’t act rashly around them. Ask Eric and the others to be informed about them though I haven’t seen books with this subject in their collection. Perhaps asks them to collect some books about it.

After calming down a bit Theodore asks: “How long will this quarantine last?” Spacey answers with a grin: “About one hour, expect some changes happening in OFT-Space and look on the body of Chris in the Backpack, there might be a surprise hidden on it. You should transfer the things you got from the forest stored in the Backpacks into the Foreign Objects Locker while here in OFT-Space. Also, be quick with adding the blood in the Spring Water.”

 

Theodore took the Backpack of his back and holds the cords in his hands, and then in his mind comes the following options:

[View] [Store]  [Withdraw]  [Transfer]

He chooses [View]

The backpack contains the following:

1 x Bag of holdings Vegetables and Fruits
1 x Vial; Poison Suppression - powder (high)
2 x Deceased Human Bodies
1 x Deceased Animal – Type Bird: Raptor (1)
1 x Unidentified Animal – Type Rodent – Cannot be released in OFT-Space, required quarantined
3 x Bags of holdings (contains noncontaminated items inside)
1 x Vial; Blood of Necromancer ‘Rud Hester’
1 x Vial; Blood of Healer Mage ‘Chris’
1 x Vial; Blood of Leader Warrior ‘Lex’
1 x Vial; Blood of Warrior Stefan
2 x Hide Body Armor
2 x Under Clothing
1 x Hide Pants
2 x Boots
1 x Robe
1 x Staff
1 x Rod
1 x Sword
1 x Shield
1 x Booklet Church Scriptures
1 x Vial; Poison Suppression Agent - liquid (medium)

Theodore sighs and says: “Who would have thought we’ll be seeing instinct dinosaurs somewhere else. I thought they were lizard-like but it seems they are more inclined toward birds with those feathers. And why did you want to keep those deceased bodies, Spacey?

Spacey answers: “The human bodies, they might be useful for Rud to refine them as living corpses. But the main reason I let you keep them, if my theory is correct and that all the inherent abilities people receive can be transferred to you through me, just the same way Nature QI was granted to your body. I even copied the booklets that Rud was carrying in our Spatial Server.”

Theodore stunned as he thought about the blank expression Eric showed when he mentioned E. Hester and says: “You stole from Rud? That entry from E. Hester wasn’t a book that was in Eric or Bruce's possessions? And you mean that I will gain the ability to collect Death QI as well? No, no, no, Spacey doesn’t wanna!”

Spacey reprimanded Theo and says: “You’re too naïve TJ if Rud died you would have come into possession of his belonging anyways! And don’t look at Death QI as a form of Magic that you must use, it’s just another type of energy you can collect and advance quicker.”

“I know you look a little biased at Necromancy, due to your origin and the original Theodore was in favor of the Holy Light Church, but the circumstances are currently not in your favor. Give those bodies to Rud next time you meet if you detest having a force of Living Corpses.”

“I only have to say time is running out as you already said there is something fishy happening in this Continent and its only growing, I feel the Sentiment QI growing stronger in the outside atmosphere in a negative way. Perhaps within 10 years, this Continent will not be the same as what we are seeing now and it’s slowly deteriorating within Humankind.”

 

Theodore looks up in the sky and asks: “What can I do, I am in the body of a 10 years old kid. Even if I advance my cultivation to QI Refining, I am still missing growth and with that STRENGTH! This OFT-Space is wonderful and all, but it requires to level up with time.”

Spacey says: “You’re not thinking straight of the usage of this OFT-Space it might not directly give you strength, but it can allow you to grow faster, TJ. You have to remember that the time flow runs faster than the outside world, I can increase your grow spurt rate that within a few months you look like a 16 years old teenager, not to mention if the time flow increases to the next level in several weeks, a figure of speech, of course, precise calculations needed to be done. But I am unsure how Eric and Jade will handle this sudden change if you don’t discuss it with them.

Theodore stunned and facepalms his face, said out loud: “Planned growth, YES!”

Spacey says: “Yes, this is a solution that will increase your potential but will also decrease your life expectancy drastically. Though what do you care about 3 times longer of a lifespan than regular humans, even if it’s halved due to that Holy potion you still outlive the regular peoples.”

“I didn’t notice you being a Dúnadan before and thought it was a fable because you don’t have the features written in the books, but how the Nature QI impacted your body and how that crow reacted made me surprised. You should talk to Rainy and ask from an elf perspective what they have on Dúnedain kind of humans.

 

Theodore stands still for a moment and made his way to the well, says: “Well, let’s drop the vial with blood into the Well then.” Still holding the cords of the Backpack in his hand he transferred, the 2 deceased humans, the deceased animal, the living animal, and the armor/clothing/weapons inside the Foreign Object Locker.

A notification was heard in Space:

“Stored; 2 Deceased human bodies - Stored in Foreign Object Locker.”

“Processing; Deceased animal body – Meat, sliced in portions, is kept in the Meat & Fish Locker – Skull, Teeth, Claws, Bones are kept in Construction Material Locker, Tendons and Feathers in the Fabric Locker – Internal Organs and waste in the Decomposition Locker – 2 x Vial; Blood Essence of Raptor stored in the Foreign Object Locker. Tissue and fluid samples are gathered for Genetic Research.”

“Unknown Living Animal Detected – Type Rodent – quarantined for further testing in the Foreign Object Locker.”

“Various Common Armor / Under Clothes / Boots / Weapons stored in Foreign Object Locker.”

“Warrior's Rod made from unidentified wood, etched within the material that has high conductivity towards Fire energy stored in Foreign Object Locker.”

“Mage's staff made from unidentified wood etched within the material that has high conductivity towards Light energy stored in Foreign Object Locker.”

“Robe with threads stitch on it the same material that has high conductivity towards Light energy stored in Foreign Object Locker.”

 

Theodore stands still again, and says: “Genetic research? Is it what I think it is Spacey?” Spacey answers: “Yes TJ, it is what you think it is. In my own private land, I have research laboratories and will, just with grafting with plants, see if it’s possible to enhance the genes of livestock and animals available in the Spatial Store. It will benefit you as well.”

Theodore cried out loud: “YOU WON’T BE DOING THAT TO MY CROW DO YOU?” Spacey says: “Sheesh, better get that planned growth started, you behaving childishly! Yes, the crow and that mouse will go through the same tests, but no harm will be done to them don’t worry! Tissues and fluid samples will only be taken from recently deceased animals, not living ones.

Theodore breathes in and out and says: “It better not … Is that mouse the same thing that we saw the elves took? What did they call them, treasure mouse something?” (2) Spacey answers: “Golden Treasure mouse. I am not sure what they meant by that, but if I have to guess they are particularly sensitive towards certain plants and herbs. And it might be Elves treat them as treasures? We’ll see with some test.

Theodore says: “Be gentle with it Spacey, Jenna and Maggie would love to have it, I think.” Spacey says: “I will!

 

Theodore thought for a while and asks: “What about the vial with the blood of the raptor? What do I do with that? Is it meant for me to drop it in the Spring Water as well?

Spacey answers: “Some essence blood of animals is used to create potions and the raptor blood contains characteristics that can be used as an ingredient for alchemy potions. It can provide an extra stimulant for endurance during long weary travels mix with other ingredients.

But it can also provide changes to the Spring Water and it will take only the best characteristics for living beings unlike affinities of energy taken from intelligent beings. So yes, you can drop a vial in the Well.

 

Theodore sweats buckets and says: “Are you going to create mutants or hybrids out of us, Spacey?” Spacey says: “For us kind, you are all the same humans, elves, dwarves, animals and perhaps beastmen, whatever they may be. All of your bleed and are made of flesh and water.”

“The only difference is the level of intelligence, instincts, and the environment you live in. Some beings are born with other characteristics from the others, but it doesn’t mean that abilities are just compatible for only certain beings.”

“You don’t have to worry, only compatible characteristics will be taken outwards you will not change, see it as a boost in your abilities.”  

 

Theodore thought for a while and says: “I suppose you are right. I need to look at things from another perspective. Be it energy, living beings, and all the strange things we definitely will meet on our journey. But do inform me about these things beforehand so you don’t shock me out of my skin.”  

Spacey says: “Will do! As for the Robe and weapons, you should ask Eric and the others about the materials used for the etching and what it all means. I can sense that it amplifies the output of power and spells. But I am interested in that fine carving within the wood and the thread stitches done on the robe.”

Theodore answers: “I will ask them when we have our daily get together. First, let me do this blood and then will get to the barn to collect those things. Inform them that I’ll be dropping the vials into the Well, so they won’t be surprised receiving the notification in the glasses. They don’t have to come to the Well.” Spacey says: “Will do.”

 

After Theodore reaches the Well. He took the Backpack from his back and removed the 4 vials of blood. He didn’t expect much from the warrior as they wouldn’t more effective than what Eric and Bruce already provided.

He drops the Vial of Blood from Stefan:

Space Spring Water detects energy source, low Sentiment QI:
  • Spring Water has been modified to middle-grade Sentiment QI. No changes.

As he thought no changes, then he picks the vial of the leader Lex:

Space Spring Water detects energy source, low Sentiment QI:
  • Spring Water has been modified to middle-grade Sentiment QI. No changes.
Space Spring Water detects energy source, low Fire QI:
  • Spring Water has been modified to middle-grade Fire QI. No changes.

Theodore sees this and says: “Huh, is he like me? He is a dual cultivator?” Spacey says: “Interesting, you do have his belongings might have a look inside his bag of holding. I was curious why a warrior would need a Rod etched with conductivity materials for Fire energy. There should be some secrets hidden in that bag of holding of Lex.” Theodore says: “Let me do the last 2 vials, I’ll take a look after.”

 

He takes the last 2 vials, first the Healer Mage:

Space Spring Water detects energy source, low-grade Light QI:
  • Further attuning Spring Water to accept low-grade energy Light QI
  • Spring Water has been modified.
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Light QI particles in the atmosphere much better. It has a slight effect on the mind to fortify to resist fear and shock effects, cleanse the body of illnesses and diseases for those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted in the soil will be cleansed of any minor harmful spells placed on it, artificial or cast.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water will be cleansed of any minor harmful spells placed on it, artificial or cast.

He drops the last vial of Rud Hester into the Well:

Space Spring Water detects energy source, advanced grade Death QI:
  • Further attuning Spring Water to accept advanced grade energy Death QI
  • Spring Water has been modified.
  • Drinking this Spring Water regularly overtime for those attuned to this QI will grant you feeling the Death QI particles in the atmosphere much better. It has an effect on the mind to fortify to resist curses, gain immunity against minor poison, illnesses, and diseases for those who are and aren’t attuned to this form of QI.
  • Sprinkling this Spring Water on vegetation and trees planted can now slightly thrive in the harsher environment.
  • Livestock drinking this Spring Water will slowly build up slight immunity against minor poison, illnesses, and diseases
  • Space Spring Water has leveled up to level 4, which provide the following details listed:
Space Spring Water (level 4), Energized Water through years of being in contact with the positively energized atmosphere, has positive effects on all living organisms and is attuned to Sentiment QI, Fire QI, Water QI, Nature QI, Light QI and Death QI (unlimited);
Function (Can be consumed):
- Has an effect on the humanoid body; give a certain degree of improvements will uplift the spirits of the consumer; give medium rate regenerative ability; gives minor resistance to heat and cold; ability to feel nature and communicate; fortify the mind from slight fear, shock, and curse effects; cleanse the body of illness and diseases; gains slight immunity to minor poison, illness and diseases;
- Has an effect on plants; helps plant with better photosynthesis and regenerative properties; damage vegetation will instantly recover; can recover withered plants;
- It has an effect on animals; helps animals with slight immunity to poison, illness, and diseases; it will grow healthier and stronger which increases the higher chance for it to evolve.
- It can be used to irrigate the Space soil, which increases crop maturity time (17.5 %);
Others: It can be brought out of space for use, which can improve soil and water outside of OFT-Space.

Theodore jumps in the air and hollered: “EUREKA!” Spacey says: “Come on TJ, keep it in!” Theodore embarrassed and says: “Ahh… give me a break to express my joy will you, even if I am in a grown-up body, I would shout ….” From afar they hear cheers, looking at the location where it came from it was precisely coming from Eric and the others. Spacey retorted with: “No comment!” Theodore laughed and says: “Probably Jade, hah!

Theodore calms down and says: "So all inherit bloodlines will be advanced affinities? It doesn't depend on which rank they cultivate?" Space answers: "Yes TJ, inherit bloodlines will start at advance affinities. But it depends on the person's comprehension and resources to make use of these talents they are granted. Without effort and resources, they won’t become geniuses by their own right as many think they will." Theodore says: “No they won’t, I am a prime example of it, hah. Let’s see what is in their bags.”

 

Theodore took a hold of the cords on the Backpack and withdrew the bags of holdings. And glanced inside of them, says: “These bags of holding are quite useful, they can’t contain much as our spatial storage but enough to carry minor things. Let’s see.”

He drops the contents of Stefan’s bag on the ground and found some general booklets including the general Practice QI manual, several coins mostly silver and copper, dry rations, and water bottles. And he did the same with Chris and Lex bags of holdings which contained the same contents. But they held booklets which look different from the others and several gold coins.

Theodore put the coins in his money bag and stored the regular books inside one of the bags of holding. The rations and bottles of water he placed in the Foreign Objects Locker, which will sort it out later. Then he briefly read one of the strange booklets titled ‘QI and training’ after 30 minutes he says seriously to Spacey: “Did you record it?” Spacey answers: “Yes, I have.

Theodore says: “Make a comparison on what we already have and find the best method for our training. Also, we need more records on Magic usage of the other QI’s. I’ll read the other booklets and make sure to adjust or record the new information from it.” Spacey answers: “Affirmative!

 

 

tries to explain:

Spoiler

I am getting ahead with my drafts. I’ll be working them out in the coming week and might release a daily chapter in a week or 2, might not have enough time to read the comments, and to reply. So for that, I apologize in advance for not replying. Stay tuned.

[collapse]

 

 

 

8