Volume 0000-Auxiliary– Spatial Server Database – Cultivation; Body Refining v1
445 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: Auxiliary page for: Volume 2, Chapter 36; Volume 2, Chapter 40)

 

Spatial Server Collection - Cultivation; Body Refining v1

 

After gathering several sources of Practice QI, Spatial Server has run several simulations and came up with the following generalization of Cultivation Body Refining within this world.


 

All data is collected and summarized underneath.

 

Body Refining is the early practice for all cultivators. It shows you the way how to move internal energy through QI vessels in the body. It’s with aid from magical vegetables, magical herbs (which can be called natural treasures), or concocting special medicine mix to strengthen the feeling of this energy within the body.

The energy is stored in the cells of the body and moved via these QI vessels throughout the entire internal bodily system. It’s highly recommended to start young at the age of 6, so the body isn’t contaminated with many impurities, which could highly affect cultivators in later years.

Generally, it gives all human Body Refining cultivators a longer life by approximately 100 years more, if completely achieved the whole cultivation into Body Refining. It’s because every Rank within this practice is valuable to the body and interlinked which turns it in a sturdy foundation. Skipping a Rank in this practice would only make you stronger in certain parts, but a cultivator still feels a loss of stiffness and incompleteness as if the body is not in harmony.

A person who doesn’t practice or just couldn’t have a regular live expectancy of about 60 to 80 years if there would be no mishap or accidents. This also counts for Body Refining cultivators, they weren’t invincible just stronger than average people. Who wouldn’t want to live 160 to 180 years longer on the entire Azure Planet?

Besides these within each rank, it is known, measured and tested, that with each improvement there are substantial gains in extra force in which parts the cultivator practice. How much precisely is unknown because every single practitioner is different. Thereby it’s decided amongst the practitioners that within each rank a level is gained up to 9 each and it depends on the cultivator’s own potential and efforts how fast they gain a level in each rank.

This gives the practitioners a sense of time when training, so they don’t get easily bored and have a sense of happiness when achieving such a level.


 

Cultivation - Body Refining:

Body Refining will be done in the following order; strengthening the organs (ranked 1 to 2), widening blood and QI vessels (ranked 3 to 4), strengthening the flesh (ranked 5 to 6), strengthening muscles and tendons (ranked 7 to 8), strengthening the bones (ranked 9).

The benefits it gives with each rank: better ingestion of nutrition converting it to energy (1), resistance to the certain low-level toxin and diseases (2), spiritual awareness of surroundings and sight/hearing (3), better transportation of energy which aids in faster regenerative of wounds (4), sturdy natural defense like an extra invisible armor you are wearing on your skin (5) and able to withstand more blows to the body without bruising (6),  faster agile movement of the joints (7), faster dexterity movements of the hands (8) and higher strength force output (9).

Once the child feels the energy flowing inside his or her body, he or she can start cultivating. By slowly concentrating the energy inside the body it will be compared as thick as a broomstick. Revolve the energy in a clockwise rotation around the part you as cultivator wants to refine.


 

Body refining Rank 1 to 2; Start with strengthening the organs which will be crucial for the further steps in cultivation:

Step 1:

  • 1. Revolve the energy around the Large Intestines, the same as with a clock freeze 3 seconds per every quarter while rotating.
  • 2. Repeat the process 3 times a day until you can feel a protective layer on top and inside of the large intestines.
    Absolving nutrition will be intensified and become smoother, not much waste will be thrown out.
  • 3. Once the large intestines have been refined, refine Meridian CV-10 as depicted on the TCM Human Meridian Picture. (1) (Source: ‘QI and training’).

Step 2:

  • Repeat Step 1.1 and 1.2 on the Small Intestines.
  • The small intestines are prone to be invested with lots of bacteria and can the change of a cultivator becoming sick. A protective layer inside and outside will be formed once it’s completely refined.
  • Once the small intestines have been refined, refine Meridian CV-6. (Source: ‘QI and training’).

Step 3:

  • Repeat Step 1.1 and 1.2 on the Kidneys.
  • To ensure a loss of fluids is at the minimal, more content will be stored inside the cells, only waste and impurities will be filtered out. A protective layer inside and outside will be formed once completely refined.
  • Once the Kidney’s have been refined, refine Meridian SP-16 Yin (left) – Yang (right). (Source: ‘QI and training’).

Step 4:

  • Repeat Step 1.1 and 1.2 on the Reproductive organ.
  • When coming at age around 12 the human reproductive organ will become active. After refining the organ, a protective layer will be formed inside and outside. Though recommend having an external protective cap around the organ as it’s quite sensitive!
  • Once the Reproductive organ has been refined, refine Meridian LV-11 and LV 10. (Source: ‘QI and training’).

Note: This is the only entry of Refining Meridians in the booklet ‘QI and training’ during Body Refining. As a prime example of Lex who has dual cultivation, forming the Sea of QI at this stage will give the cultivator an opportunity to gain an extra QI within their system beside their main QI practice.

 

Repeat the steps on the other organs as described in Step 1, following in this order: Bladder, Stomach, Liver, Gallbladder, Lungs, Brain, Spleen, and Heart.

 

After having completely refined these, you’ve reached Body Refining 2/9


 

Note: From here on out the continuation of Body refining is similar to the strengthening of the organs, but the speed and the pain the cultivator will feel are intensified by twofold. It’s recommended to increase the speed of refining as the cultivator will otherwise suffer the longer he or she prolong their practice.


 

Body refining Rank 3 to 4; strengthening and widening Blood and QI vessels (also known as nerve (lymph) system on Earth, which is combined in this world):

Refining the QI vessels start with the large QI arteries near your Sea of QI. Work from your waist towards your Torso, to the Head via your spinal cord to the brain, then your Legs, and finally the Arms. During this process, you’ll have to replenish yourself with a lot of nutrition. Spring Water will also do.

Refining the Blood vessels starts with large Blood arteries connected to the heart. Work your way from Torso to the Head via the spinal cord to the Brain, to the Waist downward and then the Legs and finally the Arms. During this process, you will have to supply your body with a lot of nutrition.

 

Note: This is the difference between Humans and Animal cultivation. Humans inherit their QI ability through genes that are stored in the cells, while Animals inherit their QI ability through their blood that is deep within their Marrow within their bones.

 

After having completely refined these, you’ve reached Body Refining 4/9


 

Body refining Rank 5 to 6; strengthening the flesh will give you an extra protective layer and flexibility for proceeding with the other 2 steps:

(Note: The reason why the flesh is the next on the list is that when a bag is full you won’t be able to put anything more in it. Example: If we start off with the tendons & muscles or bones first. The hardening process of the muscles or bones will expand and the flesh can’t contain the extra pressure, which will cause ruptures on the surface of the skin. Due to this, we will concentrate on refining the flesh.)

Refining the flesh is an easy task to do but will take much effort and time. The human adult body consists of 37.2 Billion cells a part amount of these belong to the skin. The Skin is divided between outer and inner skin. The refining process will be concentrated on the inner skin as the outer skin will be shed daily. An example can be seen in this picture (2), concentrate on the Stratum granulosum as the Stratum corneum and Stratum lucidum will be shed after you are done.

After having completely refined these, you’ve reached Body Refining Rank 6/9.


 

Body refining Rank 7 to 8; Strengthening the Muscles and Tendons:

Refining the Muscles will grant you more explosive power that you as Body Refiner can output. The process is actually the same as with the organs, but again you will need to provide sufficient nutrition.

Refining the Tendons is the same as the Muscles and grants you more flexibility in movement.

Note: Twofold pain during this practice is expected!

 

After having refined the Muscles and Tendons, you’ve reached Body Refining Rank 8/9. Friendly reminder, be sure to steadily get used to your movement and punching strength as it might harm those that are close to you!


 

Body refining Rank 9; strengthening the Bones:

Refining the Bones will grant you more sturdiness as a whole. Concentrate the refining of your bones from the bottom (feet) to top (skull) as you will have difficulties with movement. This process will bare your pain as never before, expect fourfold of what you ever felt before!

Again make sure you have enough nutrition available. Spring Water will do!

 

After having refined the Muscles and Tendons, you’ve reached Body Refining Rank 9/9. Friendly reminder, be sure to steadily get used to your movement and punching strength as it might harm those that are close to you!

 

When you’ve completed this process you’ll be a complete Body Refiner and can move on to the QI Refiner stage!


 

Source:

  • General Practice QI, author HLC
  • Wilde secret Practice QI, author Stefan Wilde
  • Qi and Training, author HLC

 

V1: Updated - November, 13th, AGA 1213 (Outside world current date)

 

 

tries to explain:

  • 1) Source used can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_acupuncture_points and more information about acupuncture points at https://theory.yinyanghouse.com/
  • 2) Source used can be found at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin

8