Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 037 – Mighty Tiny – Spatial Server Level 2
227 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theodore and girls appear in the dining room and made room for Eric and Jade to safely transport at the same spot. He asks the girls to wait in the living room while he waits for Eric and Jade to appear. Soon blurry images appear that quickly solidified, Eric and Jade stood a meter away from Theodore.

Seeing Theodore, Jade walks towards him and took Theodore in her arms with two melons pressing on his cheeks. Luckily his body was that of a child and his little brother wasn’t fully grown up yet, or else he would surely feel aroused being single for over more than 120 years.

But having seen the original Theodore growing up in the care of Jade, he really couldn’t muster any erotic feelings towards Jade as he truly felt her motherly love. The same kind he is missing from his own deceased mother.

 

Eric comes walking toward Theodore and asks: “Son, what else have you discovered?” Theodore looks up to Eric and says: “I can’t hide it from you, pops!” He smiles and says: “A lot! You’ve seen the messages of the new QI integrated with the Spring Water, but surprisingly it also took Blood Essence of animals, which separately gave other abilities though temporary ones.”

Eric was shocked to hear about it and asks: “Why didn’t we receive the message?” Theodore says: “I ask Spacey to localize the message in my area, so you wouldn’t be disturbed and I could explain to you the process, slowly, beforehand. It is truly amazing this little trip of ours has given us a bunch of benefits.”

“In general, we have some understanding of how that Lex fellow can have dual cultivation abilities. We gained armor and weapons, some special robe and 2 special weapons, staff and rod, which Spacey is interested in the etching contained within. We have gained 2 pets, the Raven you’ve seen already and … wait let me get something out of the backpack.”

Theodore first took 4 slices of meat and the bag of holding containing the vegetables & fruit out of his backpack. He gave them to Jade and asks her to further slice 1 piece in smaller pieces. He asks her to bring a plate with few pieces of raw sliced meat for the crow and some uncooked vegetables. She nodded and goes to the kitchen.

Theodore continues: “We have gained some booklets which contain a new form of cultivation, which Spacey already analyzed.” He takes the booklet ‘QI and training’ out of the backpack and passed it on Eric, and says: “This is a very interesting booklet from the Holy Light Church, you should read it, dad, after I take out the pets.”

Jade returns with a plate of few stripped sliced meat and another plate with vegetables. She puts it on the dining table. Theodore asks: “Mom, can I have the Water Can please?” She handed the Water Can and Theodore filled a cup with Spring Water. He then withdraws Haze & Tiny out of his Backpack. Theodore looks up to Eric and Jade, says: “These are Haze the Crow and Tiny the Mouse!”

While both pets are curious in their surroundings, Jade squeals and embrace Tiny. Theodore shakes his head and thought: “Why are women not afraid of mice in this world. Usually, they scream and run away or jump onto the table. Bah, mission failure again.

Eric who watches besides, says: “Wasn’t the mouse taken away by that Ha… elf?” Theodore says: “No, dad, this one was hidden inside Chris's clothing, the healer. The elf, Haldir, elder brother of Rainy, took the one that was hidden in Lex’s clothing.”

“More surprisingly this mouse has a special ability and you’ll be surprised to know when you hear it.”

Eric looks a little agitated and says: “Tell me, son!” Theodore laughs and says: “The mouse is sensitive in finding underground minerals, like gold ore! Rainy said that if we find corresponding special rare herb Goldenstem, after eating the mouse needs to find the affiliate mineral to wash from the toxicity.” Eric is surprised and says: “Really?”

 

Spacey interrupts Theodore in his mind and says: “You really have a treasure in your hands, TJ! If you can get a drop of Holy Potion of Redemption, it can help you in finding the herbs that were used to brew that potion and perhaps the herbs for the counteragent.” Theodore exclaims and says: “Really?” Eric looks at Theodore with suspicion, whereas Theodore says: “Sorry dad, Spacey just informed me that Tiny can help us finding the herbs that were used to create the Holy Potion of Redemption and, probably, the herbs for the counteragent if we can obtain a drop of it.” Eric surprised again and says: “For real?”

Theodore looks at Tiny and says: “Well it’s just theory, we will have to see but I am starting to like Mighty Tiny much and much more.” He looks at the 2 pets and says: “What are you 2 waiting for those 2 plates are yours, go and eat. Share the Spring Water, Haze. Don’t drink all of it alone, there is more.”

Haze looks first at Theodore and then at Tiny, saying: ‘I’ll listen to this boy, raa, for now, you better not stand, raa, in my way or you’ll have, raa, one limb less’, then back to Theodore and nodded. It flew towards the plate of meat and starts to swallow the strips of meat one by one. Tiny hopped towards its plate, stood beside the plate of vegetables, and starts to nibble it slowly while watching shivery with caution towards Haze.

Theodore shakes his head and says: “You guys behave, please. I’ll treat you honestly in my family and share what I have with you. So please don’t be hostile towards Tiny, Haze. I need Tiny to help cure me, so please!” Haze looks up to Theodore like saying: ‘There is nothing wrong, raa, with you, hmmm, raa. Perhaps he wants, raa, me really get along with Tiny, raa. He did come through, raa, with his promises and that, raa, Spring Water is too delicious, raa. Okay, I agree, raa!’ and nodded.

 

While Haze and Tiny were eating, Theodore, Eric, and Jade walk towards the living room chatting about the recent event. Theodore shares his vision of Magic and explains there are more possible ways to expand their knowledge by watching similar movies. But Spacey requires the theory of Magic and asks if she and May could write down her understanding. He told Eric about the Crow being a magical beast and says he needs more information about these animals.

Arriving at the living room, the girls chattering came to a halt and Jenna asks: “Theodore, where are Haze and Tiny?” Theodore points towards the dining room and answers: “They are eating snacks. They’ll be here in a short while.” Jenna screams and runs towards the dining room: “NOoo, Haze will eat Tiny!” The other girls followed.

 

Theodore shakes his head then looks at Jade, he says: “It’s time for you, mom, and Aunty to return to the forest near the border and return that way home. It’s almost 9 in the morning over another half hour here OFT-Space will go in hibernation for 2 hours long. The neighbors will see you getting back and no suspicions will be put on us. Also, the things you took from the forest can directly transfer to the Foreign Object Locker.” Jade nodded and transferred all the things collected in the forest to the Foreign Object Locker.

Eric nodded, says: “I’ll continue to tilt the land. Send Bruce to me when he’s out of the space, son.” He turns around with a shovel in his hand and walks towards the outside.

 

Jade looks at Theodore and says: “Your dad is very enthusiastic since yesterday. Before we came to the village he was very down and didn’t look very optimistic about our future prospects. But after you’ve shown him OFT-Space and the memories of Rick, he is full of vigor. You’ve brought a little light into our lives and I hope you can shine over us even brighter.” Theodore looks back at Jade and says: “I will try very hard, mom. We need everyone to achieve the things we discussed earlier. Dad still has some doubts but I can see the change in him.”

Jade laughs and says: “You don’t concern yourself about him. He will follow and devote himself to whatever path that gives his family a better future.” She takes a few breathes and sighs, saying: “Your dad is the most talented out of the four, and his dad, your grandpa, was grooming him as the next Patriarch. But who would’ve guessed all these sudden changes within the Clan.”

 

The girls came walking to the living room with Tiny in Maggie’s arms and Haze on top of Jenna’s head who has a grim expression on her face. Jade and Theodore laugh at the sight. Haze got off Jenna’s head and flew towards Theodore’s head.

Jade embraces Jenna and says: “I am going into Space with your brother to pick up Aunty May, so we’ll be transported inside the forest. We will be back soon, just wait for me and we’ll resume your training, okay.” Jenna looks at her mom and nodded. Jade releases Jenna and walks towards Theodore holding his tiny hand, she says: “Let’s go!”

Theodore looks at Haze and says: “I’ll be right back, protect the girls will you.” Haze nodded made a raa sound and flew back to Jenna. Theodore looks towards the girls and says: “Dad is in the field, take care of him.” And with that, he and Jade disappeared from the living room.

 

When they appear in OFT-Space, Bruce and May came walking towards them. Bruce shouts in delight: “WHAT DID YOU DO, THEO? Space has leveled up to level 3 and spatial server level 2.” Theodore is confused and he looks at Bruce, and asks: “Space and server have leveled up? What did I miss?” Theodore looks into the sky and asks: “Spacey, how I missed this?”

Spacey answers: “You were talking to your father and mother at the time of leveling up. Your mother had transferred some goods from the Backpack to the Foreign Object Locker which elevated some of the plants, and trees in Space a level. Besides that, some rare minerals and ore were found.”

“You are now able to stay in Space for 15 hours and 2.5 hours will elapse in the outside world since the ratio has increased to 6 to 1. The hibernation period is 3 hours before you are able to re-enter OFT-Space. Please see the Progress Panel on the monitor.”

Theodore and the others look at the monitor.

Status: Progress: Upgrade to level: XP Gained:  XP Required:
Spatial Server level 2 progress to level 3 37 % 3 1,650 4,500
OFT – Space level 3 progress to level 4 55 % 4 1,650 3,000
Acounting   Current Amount: Previous Amount:  
Available Gold Coins   1,053.25 1,556.00  
Available MaCs   18 21  

Log – max 5 newest logs will be showed

  • uncommon rare ore with conductivity discovered, unidentified, + 75 XP
  • rare mineral discovered, saltpeter, + 50 XP
  • upgrade Trees & Fruit trees level up 3, + 125 XP
  • upgrade Fruit & Vegetable Shrubs level up 2, + 75 XP
  • high concentration nitrate discovered, fertilizer level up to 2, + 50 XP
[Show 5 more / older logs]

Theodore screams: “OHH… WOW!!!” Seeing is believing, the common phrase used with this excitement. As Theodore watch on he got suspicious of how he lost about 500 gold coins in an instant. He presses more:

  • Spring Water new energy source, animal blood essence 3x, + 100 XP
  • upgrade bird type species level 3, + 100 XP
  • upgrade rodent type species level 2, + 50 XP
  • upgrade bird type species level 2, + 50 XP
  • upgrade primary source OFT Space Spring Water level 4, + 100 XP
[Show 5 more / older logs]

Theodore again presses more:

  • received 2.42 gold (spoils of war), + 2.42 gold coins
  • Amber production 5 necklaces & 15 localization marbles, - 20.00 gold coins
  • Amber production 5 necklaces & 15 localization marbles, - 3 MaCs
  • gave 5 gold each to Rud and Andrew, - 10.00 gold coins
  • various density of ore strengthen 6x, + 60 XP
[Show 5 more / older logs]

Theodore again presses more:

  • fertilizer 2x used, - 10.00 gold coins
  • planting 2x square of farmland (own usage), + 5 XP
  • fertilizer 14x used, - 70.00 gold coins
  • planting 14x square of farmland, + 35 XP
  • various sack of seeds own usage, - 119.87 gold coins
[Show 5 more / older logs]

Spacey asks Theodore: “What are you looking for?” Theodore says: “I’m curious about what I’ve spent 500 gold coins on. Last time I had about 1560 gold coins and I see a large amount of 120 gold coins were spent for our own usage. Where did the other remaining go?” Spacey says: “The last crop that was planted are those Tomato plants of which you bought 10 sacks of seeds, that is in total 260 gold coins. The other 120 gold coins were spent on fertilizer, amber, and other stuff.

Theodore's mouth is agape, soon after he says: “We should build the Fruit and Vegetable stall soon, or else we won’t have any stalls to sell our goods too,” while glancing at Jade, who was whistling in the air. Spacey says: “Right, your spending needs to be watched carefully!

 

Theodore says to Jade and the others: “Uncle, dad is already on the field tilting the land. I’ll put away the whole structure in my Backpack before this space goes in hibernation about a few hours from now. Mom, Aunty it’s time for you to return home outside of the forest.” Bruce nodded and disappears from OFT Space. Jade says: “Right otherwise it would look rather suspicious if we came walking out of the house.”

Theodore says: “The stuff you brought with you from the forest really helped a bunch in leveling it up. Thank you.” Jade moves her fingers through Theodore hair, grins, and says: “That’s what we suppose to do! I’ll be changing back to our outfit with Aunty, wait a few minutes.” She and May walk towards the Shed.

 

Spacey suddenly says: “TJ, you have to ask Jade and May where they got that uncommon ore and block of mineral from. The ore can be used as a replacement of MaC while creating those ambers or for other usages such as creating similar things as that warrior rod and that mage robe.”

“The mineral saltpeter is one of the main ingredients of gunpowder. Perhaps there is crystal and ore vein there. Also, they brought back a lump of salt, perhaps there is also a dried-up seabed there.

Theodore exclaims and says: “Is it the same ore used on the Mage Staff and Warrior’s rod?” Spacey answers: “It might be if it’s mixed with other material, but I don’t want to ruin these weapons for further research. I am unsure if this ore is precious or not since Jade and May have their own Staffs with conductivity towards their affinities.

Theodore nodded and says: “I’ll get the lump of salt, block of saltpeter, and the ore out of the Foreign Locker later. And will ask them if they remember where they have gotten it from. Good, you’ve marked the route they walked on the map it will be easier to backtrack their steps.

 

Soon Jade and May came back, both dressed as how they left the house earlier. Theodore brought them about 50 meters in at the point they dropped their first amber after entering the forest this morning. Both waved to Theodore as he was about to return in OFT-Space.


 

While this was happening another scenario played out on another location, under the watchful eye of Spacey:

Rud had a look of delight written on his face the whole morning long, and says: “I’ve never felt so comfortable at all before I entered Condensing Stage.” Andrew, who was with him, says: “Yes, I can’t believe my body had so many impurities inside.” He laughs and says: “Think the spot we used to drop our shit will be considered a death zone for a period of time. It suddenly all went quiet. Young master was right that the smell will follow us everywhere. He didn’t say how far we should be from it.”

Rud smiles and says: “Let’s get some new clothes and I’ll try to contact my little sister after that.” Andrew asks: “How are you going to approach her?” Rud answers: “We have been on the run several times in Oden and Silken Kingdom from our pursuers. Of course, we have our own special way of communication. You’ll see later.”


 

Again another scenario:

Leonard says: “Hun, do you think our master will come?” “I am unsure hub, but I think master does want to see his son. Though most of the time he is like a block of ice, when it comes to his children you could see the pieces of the ice breaking,” said Tanya.


 

Again another scenario:

Haldir, who is riding a horse, which he and Gildor tamed 3 horses on their way back, and says: “We are almost there brother.” Gildor rides his horse next to Haldir and says: “I don’t know how the elders will react in the Village when we bring back this news.” Haldir looks serious and says: “They most definitely will react swiftly, but I am unsure if we can keep the dúnadan’s promise.” Gildor says: “That’s not up to us, our elders will decide.”


 

Again another scenario:

Starry could be seen mumbling in a room all alone. She had no tears left of crying about her mother’s betrayal on her and the Village.


 

Back to Theodore who appears in OFT-Space, he just did 3 space teleportation’s and was completely exhausted. He slowly walks towards the Well.

After reaching the Well, he filled a cup with Spring Water and took it in one go. Feeling his energy replenished, he walks toward to barn but after a few steps, he fell down with excruciating pain through his whole body, pain coming from his bone.

Spacey says: “As expected my ancestors truly did an amazing job. Theodore you have to remain awake during this process, it will benefit you tremendously. I’ll place you in a time bubble and slow down the process of mutation in your bone. You’ll feel better after one hour.

12