Volume 0002-Revelation & Growth, Chapter – 039 – Historical Events
213 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone sits down near the table enjoying the refreshments. Soon Theodore nods with a smile toward Rainy, encouraging her to speak.

Rainy takes the hint and starts speaking: “First, I must say that I haven’t read the historical records in our Elven Headquarters. We have to become QI Elves to at least gain access. It is the same as the Condensing Stage practice of your Human race. So I am only telling this from what we were taught by our teachers.”

“The Era’s ‘Before Golden Age’ of what we know is the ‘Tumultuous Age’ from about 6,000 to 2,501 years ago, the ‘Prosper Age’ Era from about 8,000 to 6001 years ago, the ‘Dimmed Age Era’ from about 9,999 to 8,001 years ago and the ‘Great Cataclysmic Era’ from about 10,000 to unknown period. All records before are lost due to something major that happened to this continent, according to our teachers. And most of what happened within the ‘Great Cataclysmic’ and ‘Dimmed Age’ Era’s are only summarized, nothing is mentioned in detail.”

“According to our teachers within The ‘Great Cataclysmic Era’, heavens and earth flipped upside down, 2 continents became one…” As Rainy tells the History of the Planet of what she’s been taught.

Spacey recorded all the findings in the Database. Analyze and compare with previous historical records. The computing power of the Servers inside Spacey’s Holy Land did an amazing job and summarized the events written down in one overview in just mere seconds when Rainy is finished, which was transmitted inside Theodore retina:

[Draft] Planet History; Historical Events from a period 10.000 years ago to recent events:

 

An unknown period of time to 10,000 years ago was the ‘Great Cataclysmic Age’ Era

Before the year 10.000 in the GCA Era, the planet was met with a catastrophic event that combined 2 continents into 1, the current Central Continent. It was met with earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, and earth crust shifts.

The Elven claimed it to be an event that flipped heavens and earth upside down.

All races lost most of their elites for some unknown reasons and the remaining was severely injured. Soon after they were not seen anymore but made sure their legacies were passed on to the survivors in that Era and the Elven race received a seed of the World Tree.

Not much is known about the cause of it. All records presumably are lost or are kept hidden.

 

Note: This historical event is from the Elven perspective.


 

Approximately 9,999 years to 8,001 years ago was the ‘Dimmed Age’ Era

In this DA Era, the light of our star was literally dimmed during daytime all over the planet. The sky over the whole planet was covered with debris and ashes which blocked the light falling down to the ground on the planet. People, animals, and plants suffered during this Era.

Most of the races lost their innate abilities. And all those long-living being's lifespan was shortened by half, except for the humans and beastmen who quickly adapted to the situation.

An ancient lineage within the Human race took the lead and united all races on the continent to rebuild each of the race's cities and spread out responsibilities to all the races.

The Elven was granted a piece of land with natural Spring Water nearby, ready to grow the seed of the World Tree. The Dwarven was granted various mountains with lots of ore veins within it. Beastmen were given flat prairie lands as their mounts loved to roam on large flat areas. The regular Humans were granted fertile lands to start farming near their villages.

They build some villages to be managed by cooperation between different races and were called Mixed Cities in their names. This was done to openly to do trade between races.

 

Note: This historical event is from the Elven perspective.


 

Approximately 8,000 years to 6,001 years was the ‘Prosper Age’ Era

The skies started to get clearer and the first light beam began to shine on the earth of the planet, which was a sign of a new era that has started. Every living being on the planet was happy.

Civilization began to increase, nature started to recover and animals began to roam the lands again. Trades were happily established between races and cooperation was smooth.

The Elven Race planted their seed of World Tree near the natural Spring Water and it began to sprout after 10 years of germination. Slowly it grew steadily and became the new Eternal World Tree for the Elven Race, but its far semblance from what it used to be, according to Rainy’s teachers. It needed several millennia of years to fully mature.

They were responsible for the recovery of plants and trees on the whole continent and collecting the different magical plants, which they traded in the Mixed Cities

The Dwarven Race finished forging their great furnaces and started to make their metalwork from armor to weapons, too small utilities, and jewelry with different sorts of ores. They sold the utilities and jewelry in the Mixed Cities.

The Beastmen began herding their livestock and were proficient in making fabric, besides that they made dairy products en brew alcoholic. Some of the goods were traded in the Mixed Cities.

Humans began opening new lands and started to cultivate crops. They were responsible for providing staple food to the races which became a tradeable good in exchange for merchandise of the other races.

During this era, the Human race began to reproduce much faster than the other races. Their population doubled in just a decade, whereas the other races would be glad to have 1 child out of 5 couples with a labor period of approximately 2 years while the humans needed 10 months to give birth.

The Beastmen were the first to complain of the reducing lands available. To herd their livestock they needed vast area for them to graze and the area they were appointed began to shrink. This was the first friction between the races.

The Ancient Human lineage stepped in once again and equally divided the lands between all races and granted them access to all available lands. They ask the races to communicate with each other and discuss cooperation with each other and seal it with an agreement.

Later this decision came with a huge price as turmoil descended on the continent.

 

Note: This historical event is from the Elven perspective.


 

Approximately 6,000 years to 2,501 years ago was the ‘Tumultuous Age’ Era

Due to the fast-expanding Human race, the other races went into a discussion and the Beastmen put a plan on the table to start culling the Human race to reduce the population.

This wasn’t met with any approval of the other races and they abandoned the meeting, each went their own way. The Elves and Dwarves found it disrespectful towards the ancient human lineage of the Human race that helped them rebuild their lands. While the Beastmen thought it was the right thing to do. Overabundance brings a huge amount of waste. It’s the same as in nature was their thought.

Soon friction became louder and louder, not only between the Beastmen and Humans but within the Human race, internal strife was common to see.

The regular humans started to accuse the ancient human lineage of being traitors of the Human race for giving the lands they, humans, opened to the Beastmen, they released their livestock to graze on the human crops. The Beastmen blamed the humans that they have broken down the fences between their ranches and human farmlands and controversy were placed on the so-called alliance.

 

War broke out and the human started to lose a lot of terrain and human lives. They were far inferior from the Beastmen strength. The ancient lineage tried to quell the situation but was forced to put on their arms and fight for the Human race.

The Elven and Dwarven races retreated back to their own territories and watched on from a distance. The Elven race had the urge to help the humans, while the Dwarves remained passive on some points they had the same thought as the Beastmen but couldn’t forget the aid the ancient lineage gave them, both races remained indecisive for a long period.

When the ancient lineage was reduced to just a dozen elites with some elderly and several children, the Elven and Dwarven race stepped in to aid the Human race. The survivors of the ancient lineage cursed them all, including the Human race, and said that they won’t help any races from here on out. They soon disappeared from everyone's sight.

Without the ancient lineage to be able to fight against a single beastman, one-on-one, the Human, Dwarven, and Elven alliance didn’t have any advantage on flatlands. Beastmen and their mounts were far superior and soon drove away the Alliance into the forested areas.

Here the Elves excel in their guerrilla warfare and the Beastmen were forced to retreat. For about 3 millennia the war proceeded with harassing parties from both alliance and beastmen. The lands they recovered for years were totally wasted due to this war. Long stalemates were known between the Alliance and Beastmen.

The Human race retreated to the territories of the Dwarven and Elven races and again started to abide by their time to replenish their lost population. Besides that, they wormed themselves in these races to learn Dwarven and Elven art, which they passed down to their people.

 

Note: This historical event is from the Elven perspective.

 

Soon an organization Holy Light Church within the Human race announced to several families, they found a way to gain equal strength as the other races. Slowly several families started to practice this newfound training, these families were: Adder, Axe, Oden, Rade, Silken, and Thorns. They formed a secret pact that they will open their own territories on this planet and build their Kingdom. If later any other family tries to oppress one of the families they will act together and remove the oppressive family from the planet.

They were the first to gain new strength after decades of training, each of them approached other close families to join them and promised them high positions within their territory once the war has settled down.

 

Note: This historical event is written in ‘The Beginning of the Golden Age’ by HLC. After checks of other documentation, the following text is revised by Spatial Server.


 

2,500 years to 0 years ago the ‘Before Golden Age’ Era

BGA 2500: The Holy Light Church released a practice to gain equal strength of the other races, baptized it as Practice QI.

BGA 2501 to 2000: Beastmen were driven back by the Alliance to their own territory.

BGA 2000: The Human race wanted to further remove the Beastmen race, but the Elven and Dwarven Supreme Elders were against it and quelled the battle, hungry humans, to focus on their lands to rebuild.

BGA 2000 – 1000: Elven and Dwarven race retreated to their own territory. The Beastmen bloodthirst was quelled with them just having a few remaining cities. Human civilization started to rebuild their cities and soon prominent families stood up to claim their sovereignty of certain parts of territories.

 

Note: This historical event is written in ‘The Beginning of the Golden Age’ by HLC, confirmed by the Elven with minor correction on the HLC writings.

 

BGA 1000 - 0: Human Race started to flourish again and with the newly obtained crafts. They made their own armor and started to plant their own magical crops, which infuriated the other races as they claimed they stolen their crafts. But there was nothing they could do as the first Human in the Condensation Stage Rank 9 was born. Soon 6 families produced several peak Condensation Stage Practitioners and opened a new Era.

 

Note: This historical event is written in ‘The Beginning of the Golden Age’ by HLC. After checks of other documentation, the following text is revised by Spatial Server.


 

0 years to current (1213 year) the ‘After Golden Age’ Era

AGA 0 – 250: Kingdoms were officially formed on the Central Continent and the Origin Continent. The Rade family claimed the small continent for themselves with approval of the Holy Light Church since their Headquarters was established on that Continent.

During this period several other families stood up to claim the territories as theirs. They were soon vanquished from the planet. Cities began to form with sturdy buildings around the family that proclaim themselves as Royalty. 5 Kingdoms on the Central Continent and 1 on the Origin Continent, their foundation was established and secured. Other families in the surrounding soon flocked towards their nearest Royals. Rebels and traitors were soon oppressed and executed.

Nobility was formed around the Royals as supporters but mainly served as frontline protectors.

AGA 251 – 300: Other races were expelled from Human territory as rumors of brutal murder and harassments committed by the other races, traces were found in several Villages.

The Elven and other races refuted this claim as there was no evidence that pointed towards their races. But conceded as the human race was now the dominant race of all races. They became reclusive and build up their own strength.

AGA 301 – 500: Small skirmishes were happening between the Beastmen and Elven race as they fought over territories. Seeing they didn’t have many advantages within each other territories they put their sight on the Axe Kingdom that was bordering theirs.

AGA 501 – 1000: The Axe Kingdom was overwhelmed by 2 advancing parties and summoned the other Kingdoms for support. The battle took 5 centuries to subside with Human, Elven, and Beastmen races forming a pact that the humans will lower their staple food prices and other commodities in exchange for what the other races have to trade.

The Axe Kingdom started to build sturdy walls on their borders with the other races and other Human Kingdoms.

Meanwhile, internal struggle was found within the Human Race:

AGA 760-763: Mages specialized in Death Magic was greatly promoted by Kingdoms due to their Military might in armies.

AGA 800-810: Death Magic was scrutinized by the civilians and prompted these Mages to be removed as officials and within the military forces inside the Kingdoms: Axe, Thorns, Adder, Silken, and Rade.

The Oden Kingdom was the only Kingdom remaining with Death Mages in official positions within the Court and Military. Although this Kingdom cleared up the misconception of the Death Mages, they are still being scrutinized and hunted to this the current time.

AGA 810- current: Mages specialized in Light Magic filled in the empty spots of the Dark Mages in the official court and military within the Kingdoms: Axe, Thorns, and Silken Kingdoms.

 

AGA 1101 - current: The Axe Kingdom and Thorns laid down their weapons a came to an agreement on tax levies between Kingdoms. It was a silent truce as many events happened in the dark and shaded places.

 

Note: This historical event is written in ‘The Golden Age’ by HLC. After checks of other documentation such as the book 'Death Mage no different to Light Mage' author 'Death Mage E. Hester, the following text is revised by Spatial Server.

Spacey asks: "Publish this on Spatial Server Database?" Theodore responds: "Keep it as draft till we gain more sources to confirm the information." Spacey responded by saying: "Affirmative!"

Append: Wilde Clan internal situation:

AGA 1143: Kampa Family met its end with only remaining survivor Karl (Kampa) Wilde who was born that day.

AGA 1151: Wilde Clan was established formed by Wilde, Barry, and Stillard families.

AGA 1203-current: Karl Wilde appointed Governor of Wild Dragon Duchy Axe Kingdom.

AGA 1213-November 3th: Family and servants of Eric Wilde are expelled of the Wilde Clan due to the misconduct of Clans resources and Theodore Wilde attacking his cousin Phillip Wilde. They are banished and to be restrained inside the Forest Village for a period of 3 years or until the investigation is completed. Their names were removed from the Wilde Family records and were forced to take a new name, which Eric choose the name Stone.

AGA 1213-October 25th: Family and servants are forced to drink a ‘fake’ drop of Holy Potion of Redemption, while Theodore Stone (10yrs) was force-fed to drink an original drop of the Holy Potion of Redemption.

AGA 1213- November 3th: Theodore Stone gains abilities and a separate Special Space outside the current world. Introduced OFT Space to the families Stone and Strickland. Made friends with an elven kind after saving her, Rainy, and unraveled a plot of some humans (Stillard family and HLC) against the elven kind. And decide to intervene the next day. Progress of OFT-Space advanced a level.

AGA 1213- November 4th: Trained in the adjusted Secret Practice QI, renamed to Cultivation; Body Refining Stage and QI Refining Stage. Saved 2 Elven archer-warriors from an ambush and captured their 5 assailants, 2 dead, 2 released, and 1 given to the elves after interrogation. 

 

Note: Internal documentation Wilde Clan and events observed by Spatial Server.

Theodore looks at the massive information boost of the Planet History and the Wilde Clan development, including the things he recently experienced. He sighs and looks at the others, there was a smell in the room that betrayed violence.

Eric starts off by saying: “I am ready to vent some of the steam.” Jade looks at Eric and says: “Relax hubby. Although the past already happened there is nothing we can do.”

Theodore looks at Jade and says: “Mom, it isn’t the past dad is mad about. But the same tactics are used to force the Elven to retaliate on the Axe Kingdom. If you heard Rainy talking about what she was taught about the ‘Tumultuous Age’ era.”

“It’s basically the same what’s happening now. They are shifting the blame for the Kingdoms to respond. The same happened with the Death mages on the continent, it seems they are selectively urging the extermination of certain groups or races whether they succeed or not isn’t their goal. Hate! That’s their goal.” Eric was to mad to even respond but nodded.

 

Theodore looks at the others and says: “Let’s calm down. With our frantic emotions running through our bodies now, it isn’t the right way to approach any fights.” He looks at Rainy and says: “Thank you Rainy for filling us in about the missing history we knew nothing of.” Everyone looks at Rainy and thank her as well.

Rainy shakes her head and waved her hands, while embarrassed receiving such attention, she says: “No, no, it is what I’ve been taught. Any Elf would be able to tell you about it.” Theodore remarks: “But would they? That’s why thanks!” Rainy cheeks turn red shaded.

 

Theodore suddenly says: “Perhaps later we can make an Afternoon Hunt if you, dad, really have the urge to vent?” As Spacey put something in his retina.

 

 

tries to explain:

The daily release this week starts today and ends on Sunday.

EDIT: Ahm, changed title name on last moment as most of it considered in this chapter records of past events. The Afternoon Hunt will be next. cheers.

10