Volume 0000-Auxiliary– Spatial Server Database – Template Personal Information Status v1
360 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Note: Auxiliary page for: Volume 2, Chapter 40, Volume 2, Chapter 41)

 

Template Personal Information, Attributes, and Skills: Example:

Personal Information (PS-Inf):

 
Host first name: Theodore James
Host last name: Stone
Host race: Human (/ Dúnadan hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
Host age: 10 years / 30 years (120 years hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
Host title: None
Host status: Commoner, previous noble
Host profession: Trainee Combatant
Host height: 1.384 meters (Ideal height for Current Age)
Host weight: 30.6 kilograms (gain a little more weight, host)
Host mood: Little restless
Host fitness: Healthy, Well build according to age
Host stamina: Well Rested
Host fatigue: 0%
Host cultivation stage: Body Refining Rank 1 / 2 (39%)
(Host blood essence:) (Advanced Wind Elemental QI,  Minor Lightning Elemental QI, Minor Elemental Darkness QI, hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
Host affinity to: Sentiment minor particle QI, Space advanced particle QI, Time advanced particle QI, Creation advanced particle QI, Destruction advanced particle QI, Soul advanced particle QI, Nature advanced particle QI, Death advanced particle QI
Host comprehension:
  • (Innate Concealment – 0.9 % hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
  • (Innate Burst – 0 % hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
  • (Innate Evasion - 0 % hidden only to be seen by Theodore James Stone)
  • Space QI – 0.1 %
  • Time QI – 0.1 %
  • Creation QI – 0.1 %
  • Destruction QI – 0.2 %
  • Soul QI – 0.5 %
  • Nature QI – 1 %
  • Death QI – 0 %

General Notes:

  • Host body inflicted with Holy Potion of Redemption, lifespan reduced to half.
    Unable to move primary energies in internal QI system. However, Nature QI is able to move a small portion of your total energy to be moved around within your body, enough for you to able to cultivate the Body Refining Stage.
 
Template Host Personal Attributes:

Personal Attributes (PS-AtB): -

  • Note: Needs to reevaluate. After doing exercises in OFT-Space training facility, the system is able to calculate host actual attributes.

  • Strength High: N/A (How much force you are able to put out physically with your head? This attribute records the amount of force in kilograms you are able to put out with your head physically. Through simulated exercise, results will show how much force you’ll able to generate. Based on height, weight, skull, fitness, right body stance, movement of the torso - and neck muscle joints for the fullest output force, results can somewhat deviate due to age and gender. Agility adds extra force).

  • Strength Middle: N/A (How much force you are able to put out physically with a punch? This attribute records the amount of force in kilogram you are able to put out with your strongest preferred fist physically (less trained hand (offhand) deviate with the force of -2.0% to -5%). Based on height, weight, fitness, arm length, fitness, right body stance, movement of the torso - and lower body muscle joints for the fullest output attack force, results can somewhat deviate due to age and gender. Agility adds extra force.)

  • Strength Low: N/A (How much force you are able to put out physically with a kick? This attribute records the amount of force in kilograms you are able to put out with your legs physically. Based on height, weight, leg length, fitness, right body stance, movement of the torso - and lower body muscle joints for the fullest output force, results can somewhat deviate due to age and gender. Agility adds extra force.)

  • Strength Grip: N/A (How much handgrip strength can you exert while holding onto an object? This attribute records the amount of strength in kilogram you are able to exert with your hands physically (less trained hand (offhand) deviate with a force of -3.0% to -5%). Based on weight, fitness, right body stance, torso - and lower body muscle joints, and dexterity for the fullest handgrip strength, results can somewhat deviate due to age and gender. Agility adds extra handgrip strength.)

  • Agility: N/A (How quick you are able to build up an explosive force to be able to spontaneously react, move, counter in all sort of situation? This attribute records the movement speed to contract or to loosen of muscle joints of the body based on the situation. With a comparison between a group of people, observation is done on sight and hearing (perception) to the point of subconsciously (intellect) in coordination with dexterity and, whole-body muscle joints (head, torso, lower) to calculate the explosive force on different occasions. Results can somewhat deviate due to age.)

  • Dexterity: N/A (How quick fingers and hands coordinate for completing fine movement tasks like changing for writing/holding, grasping, harmonize individuality, attack/defend, or repel? With a comparison between a group of people, observation is done on sight and hearing (perception) to the point of subconsciously (intellect) able to quickly change your fingers position, individual forms to shape or as a whole in combination with your hands for performing various actions, such as repetitive stationary form (ex. to write, to hold an object), grasping motion form to quickly adjust and calculate when to catch an object out of the air (ex. tennis ball thrown at you, a stick was thrown at you), fingers individual movement form for performing actions within an agreed performing law on a specific object (ex. typing on a keyboard, playing string instruments), to quickly change your hand form to either attack, defend or repel (ex. fist to narrow in, stretched fingers tightened together to lengthen the coverage, stretched fingers expand to broaden the coverage. This requires intensive calculations on sight and hearing (perception) in coordination with agility (muscle joints in torso, arms, right body stance) to calculate coordination speed on different occasions, results can somewhat deviate due to age. Agility adds extra force.)

  • Endurance: N/A (How long can you remain active for a period of time, based on breathing, use of force, muscle tension, and mental state? This attribute provides the ability to resist and withstand wounds or fatigue. With different simulated exercises, results will show how fast fatigue will build up in your body and mind, making you aware when you need rest or sleep, results can somewhat deviate due to age and gender.)

  • Vitality: N/A (How is the condition of your body? This attribute records physical strength or mental vigor of body and mind, the ability to natural recover wounds or fatigue, and the probability to resist diseases and certain poisons. With the right consumption of food and drinks, body exercise, and daily hygiene your life expectancy can be measured.)

  • Intellect: N/A (How quick are you able to learn, handle the new situation, and solve problems? This attribute records the intelligence in IQ, which is the result of mental tests done on the population of people within a certain region. Although these tests can be simplified by people having edict memory or photographic memory and can have an impact on the results, these people are rare. Due to you having prior 45-years of life experience and basic knowledge of this world and support of the system your results will be extremely above average, falsified extraordinary genius.)

General Notes:

These attributes are measured on a group of intelligent, healthy, and trained young adult males and females (18-21) with just their own efforts. This will standardize all attributes in a result as 1. Be aware that the system can only measure these, based on prior host knowledge, future observation, and running visualization on the server. Until the system can do physical and mental tests the results could have some inaccuracies.

Some attributes can be increased through exercise and practice, some through consumptions of better quality food and drinks since we are in a magical and cultivation world. Spatial Server hopes the host can gain a better insight into this world, perhaps some attributes needs to be changed or added.

Template various skills: Example:
  • Skills - Status & Work (SK-S&W) : -
  • Note: Skills evaluation is made on the highest degree required learning. Since this world is governed by Kingdoms, the education system is highest from royal, noble, vassal, commoners, peasants, and slaves. Based on your current and prior life experience this evaluation is made, skills of previous life are either match with current world-known skills or hidden by the system if nothing similar can be found.

  • Commoner; -
    • Home & School –
      • Basic Crafting; Adequate
      • Basic Repair; Adequate
      • Basic Gardening; Adequate
    • Work; -
      • Restaurant; -
        • Advance Cooking; Low
        • Advance Cleaning; Adequate
      • Network Communication; -
        • Basic Strategize; Adequate
        • Basic Information gathering; Adequate
        • Basic Technology; Low
      • Government; -
        • Advance Mathematics; Adequate
        • Advance Communication; Adequate
  • Nobility; -
    • Basic Speech; Adequate
    • Basic Greetings; Low
      • Arts – Basic Dancing; Low
      • Arts – Basic Literature; Low
      • Arts – Musical Instruments; -
        • Basic Guitar; Low
        • Basic Harp; None
        • Basic Flute; Low
        • Basic Zither; None
        • Basic Violin; None
        •  
      • Arts – Basic Singing; Adequate
      • Arts – Basic Poetry; Low
      • Arts – Basic Painting; Low
      • Arts – Basic Debate; Low

  • Skills – Sports (SK-Spr); -
    • Basic Kick-Ball; Adequate
    • Basic Swimming; Adequate

  • Skills – Combat (SK-Com); -
    • Advance Fist & Kick Technique; Low (a combination of Wing Chun and Thai Boxing)
    • Basic Swordsmanship; Wilde’s 2 Single Sword technique - Low
    • Basic Movement; Wilde’s Dragon Steps – Initiation

General Notes:

To increase host personal attributes and skills, the host is required to put a lot of effort into training and practice his body and expand his knowledge. Unlike fictional games, there are no potions that will add points in any of these, except temporary ones. The system can provide the host with a visualization environment in his mind, which could bring the host in an enlightened state and could learn skills quicker. The provided system has the skills saved on the server, which the host needs to provide.

Spatial Server suggests host learn more of this world in any subject, so the Spatial Server could provide the host with his own knowledge base, which the system is able to use in supporting host in any type of occurrence if needed.

 

 

tries to explain:

A lot of time went into researching these things, the main search engine used is google. There are several webpages that give you detail explanation on every attribute, to many to name, besides agility and dexterity it seems very difficult to measure reaction speed. Others give a schematic graph of ideal wiegth and height of every ages, also searchable through google.

 

 

3