Chapter 7: God is a Woman
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This can't be happening..." 

As I eat my Windy's burger, the small monitor showed the speech of Ronald Gump declaring nuclear war with China. The whole restaurant was filled with ringtones from their friends and loved ones. I have to do the same. This can't possibly be real. . . . .

"This person cannot be reached."

Goddamnit. I have to get to her. I have to tell her. We need to prepare. I ran outside to see numerous people running around too.

"THE WORLD IS ENDING!"

"FUCK THE U.S."

"HELP US GOD!"

...and numerous other screams fill the air. But I only focused on getting home. I have to get to Pacific. Minutes later, I reached home, sweating like hell. I see her watching T.V.

"P-"

I catch my breath.

"PACIFIC! WE NEED TO LEAVE, NOW!"

She has no response. I come closer to her only to find her asleep.

"HEY, WAKE UP!" Nothing.

I slap her in the face, tickle her sides, and kick her leg.

Nothing. Why is she like this?!

I guess I have no choice.

My, how heavy!


"You don't remember anything?" one of the men in black asks the president. "No. Nothing. I wanted to be friends with China. Why is this happening... Have I become like that democrat, Hilla?" The president looks defeated.

"Don't worry Mr. President." says the man in black.

"Everything will be okay." His eyes looked like a tiger's, stalking his prey.


 "Everyone split up and get as many citizens hear the about the evacuation. Some accompany them on the train stations towards Raguna, some will let others ride directly towards the base!"

"Yes, Miss!" 

Every soldier went to different houses, helping every person on Marina. I immediately went to my house. Only to find...

"Nothing. Wh-where is my body?" I look at the couch to see no one sitting there.

"Fuck!" This must be Mom's doing. Goddamnit. It's still okay though. Assuming that she saw me...

"She must've carried me." I immediately go to the the Hosaka household, our neighbors.

"No one." This is unbelieveable. After checking most of our neighbors, nobody remains. Now I have no idea where the hell my actual body is... There are two possibilities: One is it is headed towards Raguna bunker, or it is to the Marina base... Since our household is far from the train station, it must be to Marina base.

"Is everyone evacuated?!"

"Yes, Miss!" Okay. Now it's time to leave towards Marina base hidden in the middle of the mountain range in here. There is a dirt road that leads to the base there. We rode the camo-colored, military-purposed Hoyota Mega Cruiser trucks that can carry around 20 people each, and those trucks number around 300+ that are headed towards the base. I sat on the passenger seat on the frontmost truck.

"*sigh*... I might as well lead these people to safety... which doesn't really matter as most of them would go to heaven anyways." I look at the side-mirror and see despaired-filled faces from the people on the front of the trucks. I spot a truck on our back and see a woman with glasses and straight,silky, black hair, wearing a red kimono and is as pale as a ghost... wait... 

"Soldier, slow this truck for a bit."

"Yes." The truck decelerates, letting some trucks pass. And then, as the truck with the pale woman passes us, I see in the back of the vehicle is... a blonde woman and a sleeping girl on her lap. It's my mother and my body. I knew it. It was Mrs. Hatano on the front! Everything worked out in the end. I waited excruciatingly as I can't see my own eyes. It was only at the perfect opportunity when we passed a bump on that road that I finally said the words.

"Return."

I finally open my real eyes.

"P-Pacific! You're finally awake!" my mom sobs up with a grin on her face.

"M-mother, what is happening?" I have to act stupid, but there is something I cannot stop. 

"Why are you smiling? Aku-chan?"

 You know damn well why.

"Status Display."

Kills: 1
World Population
7,693,826,343
Sinners left: 1,923

This was what was shown a while ago and then,

Kills: 1,806,548,265
World Population
5,887,278,078
Sinners left: 1,923

On the radios and livestreams on Ustube using their LTE data: "THIS JUST IN, THE UNITED STATES LANDS NUKES TOWARDS CHINA, RUSSIA, AND NORTH KOREA! CAUSING BILLIONS OF DEATHS! IT IS EXPECTING THAT RETAILIATION WILL ARRIVE TOWARDS THE NEAREST ALLIED NATIONS! EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY!" 

I keep on looking at at the status displayed in front of me, my kills getting higher and higher and the world population dropping. I can't do it. I hid my face on my mother's lap. Most people are crying already, so mother will assume that I am crying too. but, I can't stop smiling. I'm tearing up from too much joy.

Kills: 2,521,684,913
World Population
4,338,625,595
Sinners left: 1,923

Everything is too good. Who thought it would be this easy? I don't mind controlling flies, stupid dogs, and disgusting, fat, corrupt politicians. It has all been worth it. Eveything will be for that pleasure. That sweet, sweet heavenly pleasure. Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHA

"THE E.U. IS THE FIRST TO HAVE NUKES HIT. I REPEAT. MOST E.U. NATIONS HAS BEEN NUKED!"

Controls left: 2,521,684,913 252,168,491,300 animals
Conditions to work: Must be seen with your eyes and must know name. Must be seen with your eyes.

THIS IS THE BEST. WITH ALL THIS IMMENSE POWER, MY POWER IS NOW

ABSOLUTE.

Raziel looks very content with his magnificent aura can only be seen by Pacific. Inside the misery of the transported evacuees, only one is happy. Only one knows the truth. Only one led the world towards it's true end.

"You are the true Aku."

1