-Chapter: 7 Aftermath (short)
432 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 7  Aftermath

Hiyuki finished the dragon by firing her inferno magic. Unfortunately she didn’t acquire any related magic to the name abyss, as it was dark magic, she just created her own version of abyss magic by ultra-condensing her magic to the point that the flames itself were completely black.

Now the two are sitting beside a rock shading them in the sun with the trees in the forest. Hiyuki’s clothes are burnt and destroyed, hiyuki didn’t have spare clothes and didn’t want to wear the jacket that ciel gave.

Hiyuki just stares in the jacket in her hand.

“Hey yuki~ why don’t you use my jacket? You know that it’s cold right?”

“I don’t want that. I want normal clothes”

“EH!? But I just wasted a couple of rare materials then…*smirk*”

“Oh is that so? Then I’ll wear”

“Yeahey! “

“Shut up”

“…”

By the last consequences of the last battle, hiyuki had acquired the man’s things, mainly armors to weapons and potions Etc. The things that hiyuki got also contains rare materials to dragon scales and Blank mask unnamed.

The things that ciel got is a pair of red swords, cursed objects and enchantment stones. Ciel’s eyes glittered, and her body which was still floating, now wearing her normal clothes, is wriggling happily in the air.

Now that hiyuki and ciel has defeated the two, ciel told hiyuki what happened in her battle as hiyuki didn’t need to tell because ciel was watching. Ciel was shocked to find out that two guys were girls and moreover the two were Twins.

Hiyuki’s expression didn’t change that much as she was checking her newly acquired things in her inventory. Heaps of gold’s were also confiscated but she didn’t mind.

“Hey hiyuki~ are you listening?”

“Ah!? What is it?”

“Humph! “

Ciel complained and yelled to hiyuki, but hiyuki didn’t hear. As hiyuki was just staring at her own white board. Ciel looked at Hiyuki’s board and surprisingly astonished.

“Hey yours is beautiful while mine is plain…”

“Oh is that so? Is it?”

“Yes... well never mind, and random is also random, a board is customizable but not like yours”

“I see...”

“Well lets go to the town! Let’s get you some temporary clothes!”

As ciel’s hands were in the air, even though she was also in the air.

“What do you mean temporary?”

“Oh never mind that”

Ciel covered her small mouth, doing Shsss... Pose with her index finger.

“Hey if we’ll walk towards the city, why won’t we try to fly?”

“Ouh! Good idea walking is boring”

With Hiyuki’s hand doing like a hammer. *pom*

‘Then ‘wings’ appear’

Just like that a pair of beautifully colored butterfly wings appeared behind Hiyuki’s back. The wings moved a little, and then hiyuki and ciel looked back. Ciel’s face is near Hiyuki’s wings while doing something like holding her chin floating in the air.

Ciel’s hand is almost going to touch Hiyuki’s beautiful pair of wings, then hiyuki suddenly hand chopped ciel’s head. Forming a small bump on ciel’s head while forming a smoke. (For jokes)

“Hey what did you do that for?”

“Don’t touch”

“*grins* hehe “

Ciel didn’t listen and touched Hiyuki’s pair of wings once more, but only resulted in ciel’s head being hand chopped once more. Ciel’s head now has two pairs of head bumps.

“Merciless”

“What?”

“Nothing”

Hiyuki looked again at her back without any distractions, and nothing was wrong. She moved her wings a little and gave it some mana to make her float just a little.  A powder like substance fell from the wings like a snow fall, a crystal powder. The powder which fell from Hiyuki’s wings is glittering in the admist of the sunny plains.

“Ouh... it’s beautiful, hey what level are you? Is this the fairy powder? I didn’t know that it was as clear as this? Sometimes its color was golden”

“Level 6, I don’t know, maybe, I see”

In between ciel’s words hiyuki answers while taking out something in her inventory. A mask, a plain one at which, and doesn’t have any name.

Ciel then describe about the consequences of naming the mask and giving it status. But hiyuki didn’t listen and calmly wore the blank white mask, making her look like a serial killer. (Lol)

Hiyuki’s body is now fully white and with her white wings she flew with ciel. The two were Flying in the air with ease. Hiyuki made her size smaller to not make her detected with ciel on fully ghost mode.

“hey~ my little yuki is flying”

“shut up”

“oh isn’t my little yuki rebelling? Are you still in the rebellion stage?”

“don’t group me with a child”

“oh be honest yuki~ your smaller than an ordinary child” (yeah more smaller)

“Shut Up!”

“oh isn’t my little yuki a little disrespectful?”

“gaaaaaah!”

Soon the sun which was still behind the mountains is now in full peak in the middle of the city. the two now just arrived, flying down in the ground, hiyuki made her size normal and ciel rematerialized beside hiyuki trying to scare her.

“Boo!”

But ciel only got hand chopped once more by Hiyuki’s little fragile white hand.

“hey how are you doing hand chops at me when your arms are thin?”

“this is a game”

“oh yes I forgot(〃` 3′〃)”

The two walked into the city which they first met. Ciel felt a little emotional and had a teary eyes expression.

“hah~ it’s been just a day since I logged in, why are crying like someone died?”

“it’s our anniversary “

*chomp*(I don’t like writing every details Lol, just think this is the hand chop)

“ouch! Its hurts”, with a teary eye

“Sigh~ just stand up let’s just buy some clothes first “

“Oh yeah I forgotヾ(≧▽≦*)o”

And the two entered the city once again.

 


[a certain occult]

there was a three figures, the twins stood there kneeling to the man.

??: “why did you fail?”

Twins: “ it was such an unexpected situation, usually  she uses her staff to fight but now she used  a sword”

??: “ oh? So are you telling me the reason why the two of you didn’t win and captured her? “

Twins: “ well there was another girl with her and fought with the pig”

??: “hmm.. interesting. Report the girl to our lord and accept a severe punishment”

Twins: “ yes, mister gran “

And the three disappeared in the shadows of the buildings.

 

Quick Note:

Naming an object can change its properties. for example, a white, blank, design less, sword, if the player(whoever it is) names it, it will change into their imagined looks, an ordinary sword, a big fish (depends on the materials used but it must related to their materials) or a great sword( also depends on which materials were used). Well naming has a chance to fully accept the namer’s desire.

There is also a dungeon drop, from a chest after defeating a boss, things like books with inscriptions; you can name them to make it look like your personal looks)

But if you don’t name the object for a long time .and if the player is still wearing the nameless object, the object will eventually evolve making the object more powerful and efficient.

Another Note:

Just like my notes, the words contained per chapter are lessened, giving me time to edit the other chapters and continue the new series. Born Spider, I want to be human again. I’m trying to invest my time into the new series I’m making  and eventually Ill post it here in the future. If this series reach for about 500 hearts, I’m going to post the first 5 chapters in the next or few days later.

Support Note:

If you want more information just join our discord server and well tell you about the happenings in the story. You can also get a quick peek at the newly made thumbnail for the new series, give ideas and get your name to be written in my supplementary notes.

11