-Chapter 1: The Purpose?
701 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter 1: The purpose?

[I’m adapting my Style of writing from the late chapters]

[REVISED May 24, 2020]

With that, Amaya now named Hiyuki was now in the world of Alayas. But never did she know.

Why am so small? Well the fact that I got the race fairy means that I’m small right? But why am so small like this? One wrong move and I would get squashed by those gigantic shoes.

While crouched and holding her head. She stood up and ran for a vacant space where she would be safe and hidden. She ran and ran, without stopping and avoiding the huge foot that will sometime stomp on her small body.

She got inside of a bench just right beside a flower pot near the road way in the middle of the fountain where she got spawned at.  She calmed down and breathed deeply while fixing her tangled hair.

Her hair, which was black just a while ago, is now pure silver white without any impurities. The same with her hand, which has tiny bruises, is now fully healed without any scratches. At least in the game.

Well enough of this... is there any way I can at least change my size for instance? This size is really inconvenient for me. Well at least like a skill or something, do I have any of those? Let’s see.

----------

 

Status:

Name: Hiyuki

Race: Fairy

Job: Apprentice Mage

Level 1    

Hp: 50

Mp: 200

Sp: 16

STR: 3

Agi: 12

Int: 14

Dex: 6

LUK: 18

 

 

Skills:

Ice Magic: level 1 (randomized)

Form: level 1 (randomized)

Barrier Magic: level 1 (randomized)

Light Magic: level 1 (randomized)

Skills 2:

Zero: Level Unavailable (randomized)

Racial Skills:

Fly:

Metamorphosis:

Mana Mastery:

Magical Operations: Level 1

Magical Resistance: Level 1

Titles:

Mahou Shoujo: 3x damage

--------

A white board appeared in front of Hiyuki and displayed the appropriate status and skills available. There seems to be a lot of randomized skill seen but Hiyuki didn’t mind and looked for the skill to change her size.

 Really, did someone really tried to name this skill? [Size]? If it were me I would then tried to change it to a cooler one. Well, never mind [size]!

And with that Hiyuki’s body begun to expand and take size of her normal height, unfortunately with her still hiding under the bench. Hiyuki seemed to have been stuck under the heavy bench where she was hiding.

….oh my blunder...

Her foot and hands were exposed outside of the cover of the bench from the outside. Then suddenly,

“Umm... hey are you alright?”

Why did I have to transform at a place where I couldn’t fit into? I wish I could have just gotten the human race, for instance of their tall height.

“Hello? Are you alright?”

Hah, well is there any quest I should accomplish? Like a tutorial or something for starters?

“HEYYY!! Hello? Can you hear me? Are you still having Delusions while secluded under that bench? I’m losing my patience here”

“Ah, what? Yes?”

“GAAAAH!!”

Due to Hiyuki’s excessive thinking it seems that she had lost all contact of the outside world and locked herself up in her own world. In having so, she couldn’t hear or see anything, a great way to avoid gossips.

“Are you talking to me?”

“Oh I wonder who I am looking to.”

“Me”

“Right, so please position yourself properly, my neck hurts you know from looking down at you”

Ah, this ignorant B*tch, are you looking down on me? Oh, well technically she IS looking down on me while I’m under this bench.

With that, Hiyuki tried to rise up, but she did because of the weight of the bench itself she cannot carry. Fortunately this wavy blue haired girl lifted the seemingly heavy bench with one hand without any difficulties whatsoever.

Hmm..? Is this B*tch here some macho gorilla? Can I escape her? I have no choice, let’s just follow her for now and just ditch her away if she is more annoying.

Still, Hiyuki is still lying down on the ground, without any signs of standing up with her eyes closed. The girl tried to offer her hand, but Hiyuki didn’t hold and just stood up on herself alone.

“Well, my name is ciel, nice to meet you. I hope I don’t bother your time but please follow me for a while”

“What for”

“Do you have any manners? You should give out your though”

“Sorry, name is... Am- Hiyuki”

“Hiyuki? then I’m Ciel, I hope we can be friends”

“….”

What!?! This b*tch gorilla is offering me a friend invitation? Really? What’s that?

Due to Amaya not having any friends since she got into 6th grade, she forgot the existence of friends.  Her inability to make friends only got worse when she got into high school, in so, because of the daily bullies happening at her, she now doesn’t know what the meaning of having friends is. A total loner, a weak little girl.

Fortunately, as for her, she doesn’t have any ideas in committing suicide, she’s grateful for her silent surrounding where she can just do her own thing without others minding her. And that what makes Amaya happy in her usually hellish life.

“Well, one thing. That, your hair, that wing, where did you get that?”

“It comes with race”

“Then I suppose you’re the last”

“The last?”

“Well, you know, the third unlisted player in this server”

“So?”

“I’m telling you to hide those quick, or else players are going to recruit you fast”

“So, are you recruiting me?”

“Gahh!! Just hide it”

Well, she does have a point. I think there is a skill for that, if I remember its metamorphosis right? Then please do your thing.

Hiyuki’s wings which was as big as her extending her small little fragile arms apart, is now getting smaller and smaller to the extent that it is now gone.

“There we go, perfect, I suppose your new here right? Considering that you don’t even know what you are”

“Yes”

“Then, well... it’s a good thing you met me. I’m just like you, an unlisted player, A spirit (Seirei* in jap.), basically like a poltergeist. Unlisted players are supposed to be only three per each server. Well, you, Are an unlisted player, I supposed you know that much right?”

“Eh? I didn’t knew”

“Heh, there is only supposed to be only three of us in this server”

“Is that so?”

“Then please, can you stand up now, I’m tired of lifting this chair you know”

“Ah, yes...”

Hiyuki stood up, ciel letted go of her hand holding the bench and sat there, with that hiyuki also sat on the bench. And ciel hugged hiyuki and cuddled her. Hiyuki’s face reddened and puffed a white smoke and eventually broke down without having to think properly.

“Oh, sorry, you were just so cute, come on. Don’t be shy, were both girls”

“Yes...”

“Then let me explain to a fellow unlisted player”

“Um... Ms. Ciel have you already met an unlisted?”

“Umm… No, you’re the first, the other one is a demon, and well I haven’t seen that guy yet, if HE is a guy or not, I never knew. Well, whatever, congrats on your first day”

“Is that a compliment?”

“Of course and as a matter of fact you’re a fairy, a cute one at best”

Did she just call me cute!?! Am I? I never got complimented as cute once… what’s this feeling… I feel accomplished of somewhat...

Hiyuki getting her first compliment from strangers aside from her father, made hiyuki happy and thus wanted to be complimented more. (ヾ(•ω•`)o )

“…..”

“What’s that? “

“Am I?!....?!”

While her face is reddened and puffing white smoke.

“Oh, yes I assure you, then here as a proof of your cuteness. A friend request”

<Friend Request: Ciel Yes/No>

A white board appeared in front of Hiyuki, and what was written there is the confirmation for the friend request of ciel, the girl in front of Hiyuki. Hiyuki hesitated and had a second thought about it, taking her time to confirm.

Gulp* if this b*tch gorilla is telling the truth then I’d better truest her then. Well of course I  accept.

<Ciel’s status can now be seen>

  • Ciel

---

Race: Spirit

Job: Alchemist

Level: 6

Hp:190(+1000)

Mp:780(+50)

Sp:!40(+25)

STR:98

Agi:56

Int: 78

Dex: 69

LUK: 19

----

Ciel’s status  seems to be overpowered , but isn’t players these times supposed to actually high-Leveled? Well, not that I don’t criticize them though but it just feels off.

“Wondering why my level is low right?”

“Yes…”

“We, unlisted players can’t  really get that powerful especially because our stats are specialized in a single aspect. For example me, I’m specialized in dexterity to increase the rate to craft magic weapons using my job, Alchemist, well it depends though. My race is spirit, spirits excel in their ability to move precisely thus having their Dex stat High. And I’m using that spec to my advantage”

“Is Ciel’s job available? Casually?”

“Um.. No, my job is hidden due to job branching, like a job tree. If you know, well having advance this far is really hard to do so, when I reach a certain affinity with my job, I can change class or have my job ascend( Ascendance ) in so, I can upgrade my job to a more specialized one in aspect”

“How do you do so?”

“Umm.. Just don’t change jobs for a month”

“Ok?...”

“Oh well, let’s have your job change”

“Job change?’

“It’s the first quest we have to finish”

“Ok”

“Then, if I’m correct you’re a mage right?”

“Yes”

“There is a building specialized for mages though, if I’m right that silver chess piece there at the horizon should be the mage tower”

A bishop shaped tower extending through the sky, Located in the north east of the city, a silver coating reflecting the sun rays and the moon shine to light the dark streets.

Along with the other pieces, The Knight tower, One for Swordsman,  Located in the South east.

 The Rook tower, one for the archery, located in the south west.

 The Queen tower. One for Black smiths, located in the North West.

 And finally the King tower, formally known as the Castle, still unknown.

Each tower has their own propose, the rook tower, which was integrated into the walls acts as a defense line both in the outside and the inside.

The knight tower, mostly known as the adventurer guild, is a free society that hires people to do odd jobs and protect the town.

The bishop tower, as one would guess, it’s an academy to nurture future magicians, and teach common knowledge  for the common people.

The queen tower, known as the housing district houses most of the inhabitants of the city, and also has the black smith.

And of course there is also the pawn, but it houses a different purpose, it was scattered in the whole kingdom, and that is, it’s a Dungeon. Known as the Great Eight dungeons, the farther you venture outside the kingdom, the better of chances for you to find one. But it also comes with risk, the difficulty raises the father you go.

Currently the known ones are the City Dungeon, for beginners, Mountain dungeon, currently used for excavation and mining special resources, and the forest dungeon, this dungeon is for expert players IN this current time.

The others are just basically rumors, the volcanic dungeon, phoenix, and the ocean dungeon, Trident, Floating Dungeon, Sphira, Earth Dungeon, and Gaia.

Now, having hiyuki apply at the Bishop tower, means that she would of course have to at least attend once a week to accomplish the job ascendances for second tiers and so on.

Hiyuki only needs to be only pre-Registered to acquire the job change for the first tier, Mage.

Ciel and hiyuki walked into the bishop tower and applied there, having the certificate and that hiyuki also has to attend the academy every once and a while made her feel lazy.

After that they got out of the city gates and ventured out, near a conspicuous forest.

“Um hey Hiyuki, check this out, Slimes”

While ciel holds a blob of liquid in her hand while smirking. But Hiyuki is not listening and was dazed off. Looking at it, it seems that Hiyuki is lying over slime.

“Feels good… Cold and comfortable…”

“You know that type of slime melts your clothes right”

“Ah…”

Hiyuki stood and checked her body, some parts of her clothes were melted and some parts are missing there and here. Revealing her smooth stomach, while her letting out a Scream.

“KYaaaaaaaaah!!...

“Told you..”

16