-Chapter: 8.5
349 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-chapter 8.5

After getting a weird wire, the two walked out of the back alleys and continued to find clothes.

“Hey Hiyuki, What did you get?”

“A wire”

“Why?”

“Because it leads me there”

“Then what are the requirements?”

“Bzrick ore”

“Do you want to die?”

“Do you?”

Hiyuki readied her hand chop stance, putting her hand above ciel’s head ready to be dropped.

“Never mind”

Ciel walked in the front leading hiyuki.

After that stalls were lined up one by one, colorful accessories, weapons, and clothes were lined up. Foods were also sold in another district, the smells drifts with the winds.

[Just to test if I can transition to first person]

[Narrative first person view]

The wire, gave off a signal. I don’t know what was it or the reason why but I was drawn to that wire.

Ciel walked with me, holding my hand. It seems that ciel is angry at me for walking off like that.

I left her in the main road and walked by myself and eventually saw that thing. Well other than that what is Bzrick? What is this thing made off? Appraisal is still in the early stages so yeah.

The fact that appraisal is still level two means that it wasn’t still in its best informative skill. Maybe, probably.

“Walking off like that without even saying anything to me”

“Sorry”

“Is that all? “

“Forgive me”

“Humph”

It seems that ciel is still angry at me. Well either way I don’t care, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t particularly care. I am human, I have feelings.

Well either way, there is a lot of food stalls here. Ciel letted go of my hand walked away, it seems that ciel is buying something. Well never mind that, I looked again around, there was a lot of players gathering up in the city fountain. There was a man there, well I can’t see his face because he was just too far away but he seems to be wearing a robe and was speaking on top of a tall stool to stand on.

The people were flocking in the city fountain one after another quickly.

Then suddenly someone bump into me, well it hurts of course. The fact that he is wearing full plate armor. Well instead of venting my anger I asked calmly and talked.

“Hey…Um... what is happening? Why are you guys gathering in the middle?”

“Hey, you must be new here, well there is a Guild recruit happening in the city fountain. The fact that someone bold enough to actually gather so many people must have mean that they are at least a top ranking guild”

“Oh is that so... thank you sir”

“Well then, you’re welcome. I would like to talk more but I better going now to get recruited”

He left while waving his hands.

“Huh... I didn’t know that there were guilds…”

“Then would you like to create one?”

“Kaya! Who? Where!?! “

Ah! Who is that, suddenly creeping at me? Yeeeeeesh! It felt like my heart would explode there. Well, breathe calmly and regain your composure and look slowly.

“Hey did I scare you? It’s me ciel… well aren’t you a scaredy cat?”

*Chomp* (head slam, don’t want to write the whole word)

“Hey Oww... that hurts”

Ciel looks at me while having a teary eye expression, clinging onto my tattered clothes.

“Hey don’t hold into my clothes it would be teared apart.”

“Ah don’t worry I’m the one who made this, I guarantee you a life time durability with my sewn crafts”

“Even though it was burned into pieces by that dragon”

“Hehe that’s not my problem right?”

My clothes starts to sound something, *Rips*

It feels like my lower body is cold and windy, although I was wearing a skirt, this feeling is more intense. Other than that it seems like male players particularly are look at me, at my legs.

“Ah, sorry, I think you need to cover your legs with the jacket for now”

I looked down, there ciel kneeling while holding a tattered piece of cloth. I looked down more and only to find out that my legs were visible.

Really exquisite, slender white small but long legs.

Wa-wa-wait! Ah! My legs are visible.

I looked into ciel’s face with my right arm in the air and was about to a hand chop.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry”

Well I’ll forgive her but now, I need to wear that jacket for now.

I swiped down my left arm and picked out my inventory section and pulled out the jacket that ciel gave.

It is still white, well never mind let’s just wears this jacket for a while for now.

Hello everyone, well if you guys are wondering why the updates aren’t really coming quickly is because, now that my primary thing to do is back.

So sorry for the late updates and so does the other updates coming. They would be delayed to at least 1chapter per 2 weeks.

I don’t really have the free time to do so as I spend my time working. Well don’t worry well now that it calmed down, I can at least write something and draw at least something.

Like ciel and hiyuki.

Thank you for reading, please understand my circumstances and I appreciate you guys for still clinging to this series.

Then I would post the last 3 weeks’ worth of chapters for now and take a break again.

11