-Chapter: 9 Cursed 
426 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 9 Cursed 

Well forget that embarrassing moment and let’s move on.

Now I’m walking while following the directions that ciel gave me while tagging ciel’s collar along, dragging her face on the ground. This is what you call friendship, you pull them like this.

Capture their neck collars and drag them. Easy, no hassle and its comfortable... Right? Probably.

“heave-ho”

Now I’m just dragging ciel while feeling the gaze of many others. Well I don’t care.

Ciel told me that the building was covered in a pink color and a well maintained mini garden.

Following the hand direction that ciel was pointing at while I was dragging her with her face buried in the ground.

Her finger was pointed at the inner wall inside the city.

Leading me to go to the edges of the city’s walls, then why did ciel just lead me to the center anyways if we are just going to the sides of the walls? Well not that I won’t ask her but I think I can’t hear her.

“Yuki~ Ng...AA…my…fa...ce…”

She is trying to say something, is it about the place? Then why not, let’s get there fast, I don’t want to wear this jacket anymore and I need proper clothes asides from ciel always gave me. They are just too… you know… fashion-y ish.

Normal clothes should be a normal skirt and a normal shirt, nothing else nothing more. If she is just going to give me a jacket, she shouldn’t have come to such lengths as to where the left sleeve isn’t connected.

What fashion is that? I haven’t seen any kind of clothing like this.

 

Players and carriages were lessening and lessening until the usual lively noise was not heard anymore.

Well there were some shady guys here and there, with a hood covering their faces and their body. Not just that, it seems that even though it was the middle of the day I still couldn’t see their faces in spite of the sun rays shinning over their faces. What is that? A kind of mask? A black shadow covering their faces? Hey is that even allowed here?

Kind of suspicious.

I kind of also like to have one.

Don’t think of something about me, it was just they were just so cool. A secret gathering of some sorts right? Oh me too, sign me up!

 

Well as we arrive I noticed something. There was no player here nor was any Npc around. It was just a really silent place with lifeless houses with no inhabitants in it.

Creepy, well it’s not like I haven’t seen any ghost or whatever but this is just too silent. Seriously, I would even like to hear ciel talking than this dead silence.

“Yu…..k...i…m.y...fa...ce…”

The buildings foundation was made out of stones and was cemented together forming a wall. Some were made of wood but was not that really common, as to where it was just wooden beams or the rooftops that was made out of wood.

Well there were mini gardens in the front of the house and a road large enough for the carriage to go into. There some benches here and there and some lamp post in between the house place beside of what looks like a sidewalk.

Besides that I see the building that ciel was indicating to, again, really stylish. Really stylish that it don’t even suit the atmosphere of this lifeless place.

Did ciel walk me into the right direction?

I lifted ciel and letted go of my hand holding her collar. Ciel looks at me with a dead expression, lifeless eyes and a teary expression.

The store is clad in pick color with its fashion-y aura. Intimidating, well don’t mind me. What I usually wore is just ordinary clothes bought from hand down shops. At least they are cheaper than new ones and it suits me.

Don’t think of weird about me, it’s just cheap ok, Cheap.

 

I walked with ciel to the inside of the store.

*ding*

A bell was heard, with its sweet high tone sound, it echoed throughout the entire store.

“Welcome, please help yourself”

A voice of a female was heard at the back, looking at her she seems pretty normal for me. A black hair and a gothic dress with her parasol hanged at the wall.

Her hair is tied up in two pairs. Like a twin tails.

Cosplayer?

“Ah don’t think any bad things about me”

She talked! Seriously. I thought she was an Npc, well looking at her again. An expression less girl holding a pen and a mono glass. It’s just like an old man! What style is that?

“Uguuu… please don’t look at me like that... look let me help you pick clothes”

“No need”

“Ah Maria, don’t mind her”

“Ciel you were here, I didn’t know”

“Please don’t ignore me”

“So you there, white haired girl. Want me to help you pick clothes?”

“No need”

“Oh don’t be shy”

“…”

“Ohh scary”

 

The contents of the store were actually pretty normal for its outside extravagant appearance. Shelves were lined up after another and hangers were also seen, but without the cloth hanged up. There were clothes that were folded there and here and a small counter in the back.

Maria, the shop keeper, as ciel said. Went back to her own little small counter and was doing something. Her pen is moving really fast, is she drawing a proper art? Is she writing?

“Yuki is so mean... “

“Don’t tear up my clothes”

“But I’m the one that made the clothes you were wearing now”

You call these clothes? A really thin fabric and a piece of broken jacket? Clothes? Are you sure? Well she did give me this when the slime melted my initial clothes yesterday. Well I appreciate the clothes you gave me.

Other than that, why give me this jacket? You should have just given me a rag or something instead of this jacket. I’d rather wear a piece of rag instead of this broken jacket. Right? Probably, maybe...

Some chapters including the next one will be halved for now.

Part by part, if I did finish up the part two of the present chapter, then I will combine the two. Or so... which I would like to do but. Posting chapters have some limited options so I’m unable to combine two parts of the same chapter. As the second part will be disregarded because I’m just transferring the contents from the second part to the first part.

The reason why it was halved is because the time I have for writing is lessened considering the fact that I need to sleep early and wake up early and work.

Thank you for sticking with me this whole time.

As you can see iv transition from third person view into a narrative first person view. For the sake of main character’s personality to be known.

If there was any typo please point it out, thank you\( ̄︶ ̄*\))

9