-Chapter: 9.5   -clothes
301 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 9.5   -clothes

Never mind, we strolled into the inside of the store. Well surprisingly there were lots of normal clothes ranging from skirts to spats. Combat gloves and knee pads were also lined up in the following shelves in front.

Variety wise, colorful dresses, ornaments and accessories were also displayed. Rings, bangles or necklace, they were displayed. Nonetheless the price was also fair, ranging from at least a thousand ales to ten thousand ales.

Really cheap, well thanks to that sugar daddy I got lots of money from my second day.

Well Other than that, the fact that capturing the forest meant that I will also get lots of rewards right?

Capturing a huge map means the community accepting your importance, or so. Ciel also said that, the forest we actually went to was at least over SS rank area dungeon.

Ciel complained and complained to me when we were walking in the dirt path way going through the city. Was that really dangerous? Seemingly, the slimes there did in fact have the ability to be really pevertish. Now that’s what I call sexually dangerous.

 Its common knowledge for gamers this days, other than that I actually researched this up with my trusty novels and comics. Very boyish right?

Well everyone got their own likes and don’ts. Not everyone is the same.

This golden tiara is the only thing suitable for now in use, and the other things that is.

I got another five things beside the tiara and the stone in the forest. A seed of world tree, five boxes of some kind of chest, some kind of metal, a pair of hand bands and  a single piece of skill stone.

That box is actually per day, and so I get to have five choices.

Like a loot box where you get to choose something for 1 per day. It is like that. Well how? I discovered this when I was dragging ciel in the town. Apparently I was in a daze without minding the outside world. Fortunately I got here without any troubles or what so ever.

How did I do that? Even I don’t know how or when did I get here.

Well other than that, a skill stone, which its name implies into. Is a stone containing at least a skill of lower tier and middle tiers. The other thing containing unique skills and a higher tier skill is usually made out of crystal, so their names were also adapted to that. A crystal skill, A – SS rank.

Where did I know this?  Well Of course my usual mobile dictionary friend, our lovely ciel. Applaud her.

*clap*clap*clap*clap*

Well there is no one here other than me, ciel and the shop keeper.

Ciel looked at me, confused and was grinning.

Other than that, the pair of hand bands was made out of strong resistant fibers called, adroulin. From the fibers in the tree called adroin. No any kinds of information to be expected from my mobile dictionary. Boo*

The pair was colored black and it perfectly fits unto my wrist. Like it was destined to be, heck not. Weird right?

The metal? Well no information from my trusty dictionary. Instead I’ll be making sure to level up my appraisal skill and try to appraise it eventually. Maybe, probably.

No need to talk.

I’ve deviated from the main story and just started to talk on my own.

Ciel leads me inside of the store and picks normal clothes for me.

Well for the first time for a change, ciel finally chose something normal for once. Uguuu (cries)* finally, at last ciel has some mercy upon choosing normal clothes for a change. 

“Hey does this suit you?”

Ciel handed me a white shirt, well it has some frills but nonetheless it wasn’t really that noticeable.

“Does this fit?”

“Hmm? Then go try it in that changing booth”

Ciel pushed me and leader me inside of what it looks like a changing place.

I looked into the mirror for the first time in this game since the very first day I logged in. Hmm? Well it was just yesterday; don’t think of anything from me, OK?

White silver-ish hair extending to my shoulders, my face, was also as porcelain white and smooth as a silk when sewn.  My height didn’t vary that much in comparison to my original height in the real world though.

Still surprisingly white skin and silver eyes. Even my eyelashes were colored in silver.

No need to talk.

The dress that ciel gave fitted me so casually, so casual that I thought that I was wearing these dress for a long time even though I just got handed a dress which was this, the one I was wearing now. When ciel did check my measurements? Wait... The fact that ciel’s clothes were always a perfect size when I wore them... Then ciel is a pervert?  Oh so my mobile very friendly lovely dictionary ciel is a pervert? I still believe it. Maybe, probably.

“Are you done wearing the top? Then here wear this one next, it’s for the bottom. “

Ah my usual image of the very talkative ciel easily broke apart. Well aside from that, the next one comes in with a spat. A knee length skirt with spats.

I suppose this is for Arial movement as to where you’d have to at least wear these extra shorts for privacy when moving three dimensionally.

Well my very trusty mobile friend loveable ciel did choose this for me, considering that I move in the air as my forte.

My friend here is really considerate. really, my trusty mobile pervert friendly lovable dictionary ciel.

Both the piece was colored in white also. Wearing them and fastening the skirt while putting the extra shorts. There, really classy. I did a little spin to lift of the straight white skirt.

Like those plaid skirts that you often see women wearing while is school or just an occasion. the skirt was shaped like that, but it seems sharper than normal... what is that?

The skirt perfectly hides spats inside.

“Hoh, so you do have those girly styles. I thought you were a straight gorilla”

“Punch?”

“Then I won’t pay”

“How much?”

“Around 50k ales”

“I can”

“No need, I’d rather watch you do some simple spins”

“Punch and chop?”

“You don’t have to “

“Kill?”

“…..”

Hah! Simple provocation, the easiest thing ever. Obey your master, kind of like thing with pure strength and violence. Hah, I won’t.

The title of the part one doesn’t have any relations to this current chapter. As the name suggest, well yes. The clothes were cursed. But she won’t know it yet for a while.

Instead of your normal curse, it’s kind of like a buff.

I won’t tackle that now, and so I would just let ciel describe it in the next chapter.

hope you guys enjoy.  (。・∀・)ノ゙

 

8