-Chapter:  10 Night adrift
398 8 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter:  10 Night adrift

Finally picking out clothes is now done. What we are doing now is doing a quick stroll this afternoon. The time now is Exactly afternoon, the wonderful view of the orange sky with the gentle breeze going over the walls, slightly hitting us with its cold night impending wind.

The birds seen from afar were heard here, the moving figures in the top of the walls, probably an Npc guard. The cloud with its unique shapes, and the moon shining through the darkest parts of the sky.

The distant view of the mountains and the forest tress were seen also.

The unique vermilion color and the bluish colors were mixed with the skies colors. One by one the, the lamps from the streets were lit, forming a pattern. The distant castle was fading little by little in darkness covering it majestic figure.

Tilting my head by little, I can see ciel. With her unique blue hair, and with the background scenery with the slight glint of light from the castle walls. Her hair which was just blue, has mixed with the vermilion colors and the indigo color of the mixed sky, comes to her unknown unprecentended beauty.  (Is the diction. Right?)

Perfectly scenery, one of a kind.

 Well never mind, Yes afternoon, we came at the shop when it was still mid-day, and now that it’s gotten to the point that, me and ciel arguing over who would pay was dismissed by the shopkeeper came to an end. It took us a lot of time.

Other than that, what I look now is like this, wearing a shoulder less shirt. Yeah, like those you would often see like a one piece thing. Well I don’t have any common fashion sense so I just described it like this. With the skirt and the spats in it.

 

 

[picture here]

 

  [I removed it, enjoy][ you can do it! just this chapter and the next one, and you can see her finally!]

“Hmm. I think it’s time to log out now, in real time it’s literally afternoon”

“Eh? I thought the game time was sped up”

“No, you’re wrong. It’s in the same time as the real world, and you better be eating now”

“Wait what? Is this server just like the others then? Or is it just the concept of the game?”

“Well, other servers also have a different starting city from us, this server. So in accordance to that international time, the time of each server in each country was fixed in its real time”

“So you’re telling me that I didn’t eat this whole time?”

“……yes”

“Then bye”

“Hey, wait,

“?”

“Then why not tomorrow? I think that merchant gave you a quest right? Then why don’t we try and go to a dungeon? There is one here in the city. If you want to then come and text me a message tomorrow, at 9am, Ok?”

“Hmm... Sounds good, well ok”

“Ok then bye”

“Bye”

<<Ciel logged out>>

Ah I remember this feeling of loneliness, the cold harsh dark night. With the sounds of quarreling in the far of distance and the howl of the wolves just outside the walls.

The beautiful moon and its bright, shiny, silver light, shines over the dark city. The twinkle of the bright stars along with the moon gives off a peace of mind.

Yeah, let’s just relax and seat here, in the nearby bench….

I think I forgot something... well never mind.

“HELP!!”

Hmm... Who’s that? I was just relaxing here you know? The cold winds feels good you know? Then why won’t you also sleep here and bask in the moonlight.

“Please Anyone! HELP!!”

Gah, its noisy here let’s just change places.

I walked away from the sound, but the sound keeps coming closer and closer each time I walked by a step. I tried to ignore it and just ran away without minding what would eventually happen.

Well either way that’s my problem is it right?

As I was running along the highways, I slipped past through some houses and ran there. Avoiding the turns and curves, moving with dexterity and precision. The sound heard was getting weaker and weaker, and then eventually I lost the sound.

Only to find out, the sound was made was actually in front of me.

Wait… I just tried to run it off but how did it get here? Did this bunch of shady guys just teleported or something?

Six robed guys with their hooded face covering their entirety. In their hands are a whip and a dagger, which was both smeared with blood. Slowly dripping from the hands and the blades of the hooded guys.

What was they surrounding was a bloody girl, full of wounds and tattered clothes. Some of her wounds were just rotting and her face was full of tear marks.  

“He---lp…”

“Hey you there, you didn’t saw anything right? If you don’t then leave quietly and don’t ever talk any of this again”

Ignoring the words of the hooded guy, I looked into the bloody girl. The ground which was paved with stones, are full of blood stains and a couple of corpses lying.

The only one last surviving is the girl.

Filthy, disgusting. This was in my mind. Why do you do this to normal children?

Without a second thought, I collected my mask in my inventory and wore it. Then slowly by slowly pulling my weapon. My scythe.

“Hey lady, if you leave now, we will spare your life.”

“Die filth”

With my provocation, I swinged down my scythe into the hooded guys. Well surprisingly they avoided it just fine and fled into the shadows of the buildings. Blending with the color of their black robes and the silent footsteps.

They were not seen again until, one. The girl, which was still sobbing. Has a knife stabbed into her stomach. Still breathing but she won’t last long.

<<hidden quest: can you save the girl? Acquired>>

Do you want more? Is this part good? Then wait, that’s the best option there is.

Just joking, I also excited to read the next part so; if you just wait and read then you will see the outcome of this battle!

PN:

Hiyuki is so shy~~

9