-Chapter: 10.5
320 8 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Chapter: 10. 5

Ah what should I do? Did I mess up?  Well never mind, let’s have fun on our own shall we?.

But I wonder, will the girl die? Do I have to save the girl? Or fight and escape? Well, either way I’ll think of something while fighting.

With the looks of hiyuki, she shines through the dark night. Her white silver hair reflects the light of the moon, and with her scythe she slices down incoming attacks.

While avoiding the slash of the hooded guys, hiyuki reflexively evades the attacks one by one, while protecting the girl.

Moving so quickly with her complex foot work and her slightly shown wings just about a meter wide, she moves really fast in the air doing simple maneuvers in the air while also attacking.

While avoiding the projectiles that the 5 men throw at her on by on, by using the handle of her overly long scythe.

<<Evasion Skill acquired>>

The breath of the wounded girl weakens over by time, signaling the time that hiyuki spent in just avoiding the attacks of the hooded men. White puffs of hot air were seen on the girl, and the puffs were getting smaller and smaller.

The blood pool which was still small a while ago, is now bigger and wider. The crescent shape of the moon reflects on the blood pool made by the girl’s own blood.

Hmm.. Think! What should I do? Escape with her or kill all of them?

“We didn’t have a chance white girl, this is for the better”

With the voice of what seems to be the leader, the five men strike hiyuki at once, not giving hiyuki to avoid the attacks and eat it all. Fortunately hiyuki acquired a new skill useful for this occasion,

[Evade]! I don’t want to be a kebab.

With hiyuki suddenly vanishing in the middle, the men had a confused look and jumped backwards at the time that they realized that hiyuki suddenly vanished in their sights.

Unfortunately for them hiyuki already prepared a counter for their escape.

With her white crescent scythe aligned with the crescent moon, she makes a beautiful pose. With her hands up in the air while holding the scythe in her tiny fingers.

The perfect shine of the moon’s reflection on hiyuki crescent blade blinds the 5 men that were about to escape.

By using the momentum carried by her evasion skill and her wasteful movements, she swung down her scythe with her axis and swiped through the five without any problems.

Slicing their body in half in one swoop. And Ending with the victory of hiyuki.

“How?.... Urgh…! “

“Skill”

The bodies of the men vanished in the air like particles being swept by a broom. One by one. But the blood smeared scythe did not vanished, making the scythe more ominous with its blood colored tip.

<<Level UP>>

Hah, that was really nerve-racking. I wouldn’t want to do that again, well it’s a good thing that I acquired and new useful skill from the right moment or not I will be beaten and died losing all of my items and exp..

But the girl is still bleeding, well it’s a good thing   that she’s not dead yet though.. Wait… but the quest didn’t vanish… so am I supposed to save her? Well it was part of the quest though..

Hiyuki stored her scythe in her inventory still with the blood stains. Bringing out a health potion given by ciel in their first meeting. The bottle was designed so well, with the gold colored motifs and the exquisite shape of the bottle itself gives of an aura so special.

I hope that ciel will forgive me for using her potions other than me. Well here we go,

Hiyuki removed the lid of the potion and lifted the fallen bleeding girl with left arm and with her right arm, fed the girl with the potion.

“Cough* cough*… Mom….”

Oh did this girl thought of me as her mom? Well, I’m not! Don’t underestimate my height. Even though I should be average of the height of a 9th grader but why… me…

With the last drips of the potion, the hole which was on the stomach of the girl slowly patched up and healed itself without leaving any scars to be seen.

<<Quest: Can you save the girl? Finished

Prize:

 -a new follower

-skill tome  >>

A new follower huh? I wonder who that is.

With hiyuki thoughts, the girl in her arms suddenly rose up and sit again but not on hiyuki arms but on the cold hard stone road.

“Th-thank yo-you”

“I guess you were the follower?”

“Wha-what do yo-you mean follower?  But- I Th-thank you mi-miss. I sh-shall of-offer my li-life fo-r you fo-forever”

“Isn’t that just the same? Well what’s your name?”

“I do-don’t have na-name ye-yet, I was born in-inside of a slavery and was ra-raised there without kno-knowing who am I”

 Ugh!.. Poor little girl, come here and let me pat you.

With hiyuki thoughts, she grabbed the girl and hugged her while patting her head. It seems that the little girl was crying  and crying until she slept in Hiyuki’s little ches- I mean mighty chest.

With the girl falling asleep, hiyuki once looked again and examined the girl.

Black hair, small cute face and a small body like a child’s. Her hair stretches unto her waist like hiyuki and as tall as hiyuki. If you would compare the two, they would look like sisters.

Ah, now that I got a follower where should I put her when I log out? An inn?

Well I think my trusty system won’t really reply to me anymore huh? Then let’s just put her into an inn nearby. If I turn on my map there seems to be six nearby, well it’s a good there is also a price for one room indicated.

About 400 ales? I think that’s about 5 slime cores sold, that’s cheap is it.

Hiyuki walked into the direction of the inn while piggybacking the girl. Going through the dark alleyways in the sides of the houses where there is no light. Arriving through her destination and paying the amount and dropping of the girl in the bed.

Well, it’s a good thing they have a double person rooms available. But it seems off huh? There weren’t that many people here and that.. The rooms are a luxury! Soft, warm beddings and the sweet smell of the sun.

I wonder how they manage to replicate the sense of smell.

--------

Random player: hey did you find a ghost so often around here?

Random player : why so?

Random player: well there’s been a rumor around here actually, about a ghost in the dark places of the houses.

Random player: dude, don’t spoil it any longer

Random player: I think the ghost killed someone because she has a bloody scythe

Random player: just stop! Well, how would a ghost appear here on a Game?

Random player: well just telling

 

-----

Name: Hiyuki

Race: Fairy

Job: Mage?

Level 7 (7081/8200 EXP)

 

Hp: 500/500(+200)> Original: 300+200

Mp:  1090/1260(+500)> original: 760+500

Sp: 350/350(+150)> Original: 200+150

STR: 26(+60)>fixed to this amount

Agi: 89 (+50)

Int: 200 (+50) (+120)

Dex: 40(+20)

LUK: 20

 

 

Skills:

Ice Magic: level 5 (randomized)

Form: level 1 (randomized)

Barrier Magic: level  4 (randomized)

Light Magic: level  4(randomized)

Wind Magic: Level 2

Appraisal: Level 2

 

EXTRA:

Extinction Magic: Level 1

Inferno Flames Magic: Level 2

Skills 2:

Parallel cast: level 2

Scythe Arts: Level 2

Evasion: Level 1

Zero: Level Unavailable (randomized)

Racial Skills:

Fly:

Size:

Magic Regeneration: 3

Lend:

Magical Operations: MAX

Magical Resistance: Level 4

Titles:

Magical Girl: 3x damage

Forest Gardener:???

Spirit’s Friend: ???

Equip:

Head: King’s Tiara (+500 MP / +120 SP / +200 HP)

Upper body: Mira (+50AGI / +10 DEX - Ciel), [nameless]dress(?)

Lower body: [nameless] plaid Victorian skirt (?)

Weapon:  Wand (+ 30 INT / Correction + 50 INT)

Weapon 2: [nameless]scythe  (+60 STR / +120 INT)

 

Hello, sorry for the late updates. Well here is the awaited part. Recently I don’t have any free time or whatever so I don’t get to translate this chapter so often. Well good me, I got to have more jobs to cover.

Let’s draw and draw! And in the future I’m planning to post a simple 4koma on every note I wrote.  It’s about my simple life and happenings. Its free to read so be happy.

please tell me the typos. 

7