C7|Eclipse
1.1k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Placing Luciel under the shade of a nearby tree. Lucifer took his backpack and took out some things he had already prepared beforehand.

They were some books about magic and devil slayer arts , also one on curses and debuffs too.

 

Putting all the things inside Ciel's bag he attached it onto the boy. After that he took the necklace he had around his neck and put it on him too.

It was a necklace made out of some kind of Lacrima. Looking closer you could see the shapes of two people inside it.

 

The last thing was a dark green colored sphere Lacrima. 

This was a Lacrima imbued with his devil slayer magic through out the years.

Putting the glowing ball on the boy's chest and casted enchanting magic onto it. As soon as the Lacrima came in contact with the magic from Lucifer it turned into liquid and was absorbed into Ciel's body.

 

With this all the preparation he had to do beforehand were done. Scooping up the sleeping boy in his arms, he begun walking towards the mountain range.

[Few hours later]

Right now Lucifer could be seen walking toward some mountains with Ciel in his hands.

Going forward a bit more, he reached the foot of two small stone hills.It was a small mountains pass.Going further in a gate like structure could be seen which was glowing.Further behind that was a forest.

Some people were already at the site. The black wizard Zeref , The blond celestial wizard Anna Heartfilia , The five dragons who would be travelling to the future with their slayers Igneel , Metalicana , Grandeeney , Weisslogia , and Skiadrum.

The other dragon slayer children were already in front of the gate laying unconscious. Ready for the dragons to be sealed into them.

"Looks like it's starting,"

Tightly holding the boy in his arms. He walked towards the gate where the black mage and the dragons waited.

 

"Lucifer...You're finally here." Zeref greeted , seeing him. And then directed his eyes to the boy sleeping in his arms.

"Is that boy you talked about..? Quite the peculiar child, I must say. He's got so much magic.....as if he's ether himself." Zeref squinted his eyes stroking his chin.

 

"Don't you dare even think about anything bastard. " Lucifer said with venom oozing from his voice.

"Jeez.... I was just saying. The time is near. Is he ready to go ...?"

 

"In a minute." He said putting the boy down. And then reaching inside himself, the demon pulled out a book with great pain.
Zeref stood there looking at his creation's actions.

The rest of Dragons and women also looked at him with interest.

 

After opening the book he tore off a certain paper and pushed the book into the boy's body.

 

"Giving up all your powers and magic, you...are really prepared to die. Aren't you." The black mage asked.

 

"I was, The moment I decided to send him to the future. And besides, even if I had the book I don't have much time left.

But you already knew that. Don't you." He said looking at Zeref.

Placing him with the rest of the children in front of the gate, he got off and fell onto his knees. As light particles began coming out of him.

 

Soon after the dragons also used their dragon soul technique to seal themselves inside their own dragon slayers. After all the sealing processes were done the blond haired mage took all the children and went to the gate. 

 

With a swirling sound, the gate sprung up into life. On the last second, Luciel was almost half-awake.

"Dad....?"

"Make us proud...Luciel" Lucifer said looking at the boy who was being engulfed by the light. It seemed like he was only half conscious. So he should only remember this as a dream he had.

 

And, then the gate shone with a bright light sucking all the people in front of it inside. But at that moment no one noticed a little girl who sneaked into the gate herself.

 

After they were gone, Zeref asked his demon who was in near death.

"Are you sure, you don't want me to fix your book. I can even make a new one if you want...?"

 

"No.....My job in this world is over. I can finally rest now." Struggling to move he sat leaning on a nearby stone.

"I wonder what happens to Etherios when they die..? Do we simply become Ethernanos..? Can we go to heaven...Even though i doubt I'll ever go to heaven with all what I have done in my life.." The demon said to no one. Looking up the sky.

"Who knows....Maybe I can meet her now..." He closed his eyes with a smile. 

 

Seeing the peaceful smile on Lucifer's face Zeref also cracked a small smile.

"Or not.."

 


On the other end, the travels of the party into future was also not that smooth.

It seemed like due to an external interference , the voyage through time was disrupted causing the seven of them , the 5 children with Dragons within them and a young half demon to scatter off into different places.

Only the blond mage who was with them successfully stopped at the gate on the other side.

400 years into the future on the on the night of X777 July 7th at 7 pm six streaks of different lights were seen on the skies of Fiore.

 

 

25