USB03 – Pre:Emergence
4.6k 13 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So this is my workplace huh."

Miyabigaoka high school. It looked like a... high school. What else would it look like anyway?

'Well, care to tell me where my office actually is?' The map now showed a detailed map of the school, with some suspicous mark points. 'Well, whatever.'

The office room didn't really have many people yet, just two. 'Guess I arrived early.'

"Good morning, Gojima sensei. You are unusually early today." said a rather handsome looking male teacher. He seemed like he would be popular amongst children. The other female teacher just bade good morning with a nonchalant expression. She looked quite unfriendly.

Isshiki. The female one is surnamed Okada. Want more info on her?

"...Good morning Isshiki sensei, Okada sensei. I woke up unusually early this morning, so I thought hey, why not also go early today? Well, maybe I'll get things round up before the class starts."

"Haha... well, you do have the painful duty of guarding the gates. So you do need some time to prepare things."

"Painful is not something you should call it Isshiki sensei. As a teacher it is our duty to keep the regulations enforced." Okada sensei said with an ice cold voice that sounded of disappointment while sipping her tea. The other guy just laughed awkwardly.

"...Yes, you are right Okada sensei. That was wrong of me to say. Oh, I just remembered I had some work to do. See you later, Gojima sensei, Okada sensei." The handsome dude bailed out.

"Oh right... I had some work too." Gojima also hurriedly took his seat. His desk was actually next to Okada's. Well, its not like he needed a talkative neighbor anyway. Now, it was time to figure out what he usually did in the school.

'Hm... I am a homeroom teacher huh. Of class 2-5? At first I need to do the gate duty, then the assembly, and then homeroom, and then PE for the whole day? Wow... talk about a packed schedule. It seems like I am also the advisor of the female track and field club? Well, since I've decided to live my new life I might as well tackle it? This body does seem like a monster of stamina, so I should be fine.'

 


Gojima was now standing in front of the school gate. It was his duty to make sure that everyone arrived at the school before 10 am. 'Well, no one has found anything odd about me yet, guess the original guy was really good at playing gentleman.'

'Now, if my luck is just as cursed as I am thinking, I'll probably encounter the last one soon, or have already encountered her. Oh, last 30 seconds.'

Gojima grabbed the gate to close it.

"S-sensei! Please don't!"

'Hm?'

A girl came running towards him.

The girl looked... plain. Plain looking twin braids and glasses. No problem with dress code. Good. She came to a stop after crossing the gate and started panting.

"You made it only by 5 seconds you know? Try to be a little early next time okay?" Gojima first thought of being stern, but seeing the girl all nervous, he decided not to. What would the original have done in this situation?

"Y-yes sensei..." the girl said awkwardly. Not good with people huh. She awkwardly went away, with a bored look. No... not bored, resigned.

'Hey, Ubs?'

What is it?

'How did the original use to behave with the students? Was he strict or amiable?'

He was quite amiable I guess? The guy had an ideal friendly mask for the pervert he was. He still has many hidden cameras set up in this school you know?

'This fucker... can they be traced back to me?'

They might. I can help you remove them if you want.

'...You are being unusually cooperative all on a sudden. What happened?'

Those cameras aren't necessary in your case if you ask me. Rather, it is risky for your job. Helping you keep the job and earn money is also part of my objective. You cannot keep up your supplies of condoms, sex toys, porns, aphrodisiac drugs and hookers without money you know?

'...' Gojima was speechless.

Well, what are you waiting for? Put on a smile and do your job! It's time for the assembly!

'...' He decided to forget everything he heard and concentrate on his job for now.

 


"Class 2-3... 2-4... ah, 2-5." Gojima felt a little nervous standing in front of the door.

'Well, whatever happens, happens.' He opened the door and entered the classroom. A neatly combed and clipped short haired glasses girl stood up. 'Oh, the braids and glasses girl from the earlier is in my class, huh.'

"Stand! Bow!"

'Oh, this feels nostalgic.' Gojima kind of started to remember his own childhood days. Back then, his homeroom teacher was a really strict and conservative person. Once he saw him and Ao-'

Gojima shut down his train of thought entirely. Now is not the time.

"Alright alright, you guys and girls can seat down. Well then... I will begin taking the attendance now. Let's see..."

"Yukihira."
"Hai sensei!"
"Satou."
"Hai sensei."
"Kawashima."
"Haaai~"
"Okada."
"Hai." 'Hm? Another ice queen? Her younger sister perhaps? Well, whatever.'
"Hanasato."
"Hai!" Ah, she's the class rep.
"...Yoshida."
"H-hai." 'Its the braids and glasses girl then, huh.'

The register had her full name written. Yoshida Saki. Not that it mattered anymore. Everything should be fine for both of them as long as Gojima stayed the fuck away from her.

...
...
...

"With this, the attendance is over. Now then, time to discuss some important matters. Well, as our Principal said in the assembly, recently, there have been some rumors about some of our students being involved with drugs. Some shady criminal organization is rumored to be offering drugs to the students of our school as well as some other schools. Whether I am not exactly sure whether the rumors are true, if anyone of you find any information on drugs or someone offers them to you, you are to immediately inform me about this, okay?"

Gojima was trying to be quite friendly with the students as per Ubs' instruction, but he did try his best to make a serious face at the last sentence. It worked probably, as the whole classroom was silent. Some of them were... shocked? Have they never seen their sensei in serious mood before? Or are they actually involved with drugs and thus scared?

A few looked rather amused, while the class rep girl... Hanasato? Her face was beaming? Ah, another sucker for rules. Mini Okada looked content.

"Never ever do drugs, kids. You have a whole life in front of you. Don't ruin yourselves. Otherwise someday, you will became a monster that will hurt yourself and those who you care for, as well as those who others care for."

A girl's smiling face flashed in front of him.
'Papa-'

No, not now.

The atmosphere got more heavy. Time to move on.

"Well, we discussed about what the Principal said. Now about the second topic. You can already guess what it is about, right?"

Students started to get excited, the tense atmosphere vanished. Of course they would. Because it was about...

"Yes, its about the Cultural festival."

Ah, good old 177013. Hmm... how should I handle this one? Well, only time will tell.

116