USB05 – Neighbors*
5.7k 16 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ugh..."

"Oh, you are awake."

'Hm?' Gojima turned his head to see a... supermodel?

The lady in question was almost as tall as him and... had quite a muscly build, the type female bodybuilders would have. Except she never really managed to lose the fats on her breasts and waist. She had quite a... handsomely charming face, with ponytail and glasses. The tan was cherry on top of the ice-cream. She was wearing a white apron.

Sawashiro Kurona. The school nurse at the infirmary.

"What time is it?"

"Its 7 pm."

"That's... late."

"Well, I couldn't really leave you alone here. You don't have to worry about the class. Isshiki sensei has handled your homeroom duties. Can you move?"

Gojima tried to move his limbs. They hurt like hell.

"Well, I will drop you home so don't worry. It would be better if you took a three day leave. What you did was quite... extraordinary and I must commend you for that, but it put a lot of strain on your body. My advise would be to go see a doctor and run some test. I can take you to one I know if you want."

'Ubs? How much has my body recovered?'

Around 17%. You will be okay if you stay at home for 31 hours. The process will fasten with a healthy diet, by the way.

"...Thank you. Can you tell me what happened to the cat?"

"Well, she survived thanks to you. The mouse... well, it wasn't alive to begin with. It was actually a robot with a mouse skin."

"...Guess someone really likes to watch the world burn."

"Fufu, you can say that. You poured water on it though."

"...So I did I guess. I would like to go home and rest for tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Though there is somewhere else I'd like you to take me before that."

"Eh? Oh... no... I... um... Gojima sensei, I'm seeing someone!"
"..."
"..."
"...I just wanted to go to the convenience store."
"...Oh! Sorry I... uh... yeah, sure! I can take you there! Well let's move then! The sooner the better right?!"

Sawashiro barely talked to him on the way.

 


 

"Thank you for dropping me off, Sawashiro sensei."

"Ah no, I could at least do this much for you."

"Are, Gojima... san?"

'Hm? Oh, its Mrs. Hanazono and... the old lady from the morning?'

"Oh my~ young man, you lived here then? And you've brought your girlfriend with you too... my, she sure is pretty!"

"Ah, no... she's not my girlfriend. She's just dropping me off."

"Oh my~ the children nowadays are really shy~"

"Mama! Stop teasing them okay? Ah, sorry Gojima san, my mother is a little... enthusiastic about some matters."

"No... its alright."

"Good evening, Baa san. I am Gojima san's colleague. I am just dropping him off as he is injured."

"Oh my!"
"Ah! Are you alright Gojima san?"

"Yeah, I am mostly fine right now. Just need a little rest."

"Did you get in some kind of accident?" Mrs. Hanazono asked.

"Well, kind of..."

"He got injured while trying to save a cat that fell from school roof." Sawashiro answered.

"Oh my!"
"Oh my!"

The admiration in the eyes of the mother-daughter duo was a little embarrasing.

"Well, anyway... I can walk the rest on my own. Sorry for troubling you so far."

"Nah, it's nothing. You do take your medicines properly, okay?"

"Of course."

"Then I'll be taking my leave then. Good night, everyone."

After bidding good night to everyone, Sawashiro left. She did have to go through a lot. Gojima was quite... heavy. If not for her muscly build, it would have been impossible to support him all the way from the school to the convenience store to the first floor of the cheap housing he lives in.

"Young man, you should invite her on a meal to thank her properly."

"Baa san, she has a boyfriend." Or girlfriend? Well, doesn't matter.

"Oh? That's a shame. But if you like her you should not back down you know?"

"No, I do not see her that way."

"Oh~ I am sure you will also find someone nice. Have we met a year before I would have introduced you to my daughter you know?"
"M-mama?!!"
"Ahahaha..." 'Damn I better end this conversation right now...'

"Um... Baa san, I am a little tired so I'll sleep now. See you later then?"

"Sleep? What about dinner?"

"I'll manage something..."

"Are you in any position to cook right now?"
"Um..."

"You can eat with us if you are okay with it young man. We will be happy to have you with us, right Sayuri?"
"Of course Gojima san! Please have dinner with us tonight!"

"But..."

"You shouldn't refuse young man. If your condition gets worse you will only trouble your colleagues."

"...Then I'll take up on your offer. But... will your husband be okay with it Hanazono san?"

"He... um, he won't be home tonight actually due to some urgent work." Mrs. Hanazono said a little dejectedly. Baa san looked a little upset too, she was frowning.

"Then, I'll be under your care."

 



Warning: NSFW stuffs ahead.

"Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Aaah!!!!"

There was only sound of moaning, grunting and pounding. And the smell of sweat and reproductive fluids.

Hanazono Satoshi was almost at his limit. But he could tell, so was Lisa, his lover. His pride won't allow it to come before her. So he decided to get rougher. She likes it rougher.

It worked like magic.
They both came together.

"Ha, ha, ha... that felt amazing, Satoshi!" Then she started passionately kissing him. He also returned it.

"Say Satoshi~ who's better at kissing? Me or your wife?"

"Hmph, as if that wet paper has any skills." They continued kissing.

"How long are you going to let her stick to you?"

"Until I can get the 1 million yen out of that bitch. Then I can start a new business and when we will have enough money to buy a house, we will run away from all these nuisance and live happily forever after!"

"Oh Satoshi~ have you talked with them about the business?"

"Yeah I have. I just need to give them the 2 million they asked for and they will set up everything for me. We will be rich before we know it!"

"I can't wait!" Then they started another round.

They couldn't see the box that was hovering above them.

Hm... should I just let things happen as they are and hope Gojima notices or should I actively put him in action? I need to decide before it's too late for Sayuri.

120