UBS07 – Can’t Escape School Drama
4.1k 4 112
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sensei, is your body all right now?" She was awkwardly looking at the others, specially at Mrs Hanazono. Gojima hoped that she wouldn't get any wrong idea.

"I have mostly recovered. I will start working from tomorrow. Was there something important you wanted to tell me? You could have sent a mail in my official email."

"Ah, I was just... um... yes! Everyone was worried about you so I came to check on you on everyone's behalf!!" Hanasato shouted.
'Wow, she's enthusiastic... it makes my ears hurt though.' Gojima didn't let that show on his face.

"My my~ aren't you loved Ken chan~" Baa san teased him. Hanazono san and Miki giggled. Ruri narrowed her eyes. Hanasato was beet red.

"W-well, thank you. Please inform them that I am fine and will see them tomorrow. Since you are here, you might as well tell me whether the culprit was caught. Also, did the... class discussion go smoothly?"

Hanasato's face turned into a frown. Others were curious. Culprit?

"No, Sensei. We couldn't track the robot mouse back to the culprit. Nobody witnessed someone going to the rooftop either."

"Hm... well, nothing can be done about it. What about the class?" Hanasato grimaced.

"At first our class decided on doing a butler and maid cafe. But then we found out another class, 2-4 was also doing the same thing. There was a fight... ah! Nothing serious... just verbal quarrel between the classes. The class had two of the Heavenly Four Kings as well as one of the Seven Flowers of the school. At the end, they managed to submit the paperwork early because you weren't there. Everyone's quite upset."

"Heavenly Four Kings?"
"Seven Flowers?"
Both Ruri and Miki asked aloud. The mother daughter duo as well as Gojima were curious too.

"Ah, they are basically school idols. They are on a different league from us. In beauty, academics, arts or sports, they are unmatched. Our class also has one HFK and two SFs, that's why things didn't get anywhere." Hanasato explained.

"I guess everybody wanted to see young Satou as a butler? As well as young Okada and Kawashima as maids? And I poured water over everything?" Gojima mused. Hanasato gave him a wry smile.

"Our class do have a huge number of Mori chan fans too, Sensei. So no one would dare to blame you for anything." She then warmly smiled. Others also gave him a warm look. Except Ruri.

"I was told that Isshiki sensei handled the homeroom that day. You could have gotten his signature instead?"

"We still didn't know that Isshiki sensei had been given the responsibilities. The other class gained some time on us that way. Still, we should have checked it with the office, but our class got a bit too much involved in the quarrel. It was a blunder." Hanasato explained dejectedly.

I watched the whole incident. It was mainly the gyaru group lead by Kawashima that got everything heated. Poor Satou was too busy handling the situation. Okada did have the smart idea to go find your substitute and have them sign the form, but someone beat her to it, another SF to be exact. Poor girl was a little dejected.

'Wait. You were there, at my school? Can you be anywhere anytime you want?'

Yes I can, but I have restrictions on giving you information beyond 1km radius, even within that range it will cost you energy. This information cost you 0.42 shots worth of energy, and that is only because Hanasato hinted at the situation, and the info was about the vulnarable psychological condition of a girl that you can take 'advantage' of. It would have cost much more otherwise.

'Hold on, that's too much info to digest right now. I'll ask you later.'

"Well, what's done is done. But you do have to decide on something soon. What were the other options?" Gojima asked.

"School play and ghost house. But they were also taken. We took too much time to fight and mope over the cafe." Hanasato dejectedly replied.

"Sigh! Kids these days only going about butlers and maids. In our days, traditional tea houses used to be the thing. Thats where I first met your father, you know Sayuri? Ah... I still remember that day like it happened yesterday..." Baa san complained and started to reminiscence about the past.

"Well, how about that, Hanasato? People wouldn't mind seeing Satou and others in traditional outfits, right?" Gojima was grateful to Baa san.

"...I don't remember any other class doing this. Please wait a minute, I'll have it run with the others." She sent a message to the group.

Gojima was not interested in the conversation among the students. A few minutes later, Hanasato beamingly said that everyone was on board the idea.

"Sensei! The first thing I'll do tomorrow morning is to submit the paperwork!" She was really happy. The students probably applauded her.

"Do you have the form with you? I am willing to sign now if you have it." Gojima musingly said.

"Yes! Here it is Sensei. I must thank you-"

"It's not me you should thank, you know." Gojima looked at Baa san.

"...Obaa san, thank you for the idea." Hanazono shyly bowed to her.

"Ohoho its nothing. I am glad that this old bone can be helpful to you young ones. When is the cultural festival going to happen?"

"One week later."

"Ah, that's sad. I'll be going back to my house tomorrow. Say, Sayuri, why don't you go with Miki chan's mom and the children to the festival? It would be a nice change of weather."

"Eh? I...I'll think of it."

"Eh? Are we going to Uncle's school with Mom, Ruri and Sayuri san?!" Miki excitedly asked.
"Why do I have to go to this Ogre's school?" Ruri grumbled. Hanasato narrowed her eyes, but Gojima motioned her to not say anything.
"Don't say it like that Ruri chan! It will be really fun! Its the cultural festival of the school we want to go to!!!" Miki said. Gojima raised an eyebrow in amusement. Ruri started squirming.
"I-I-I wont go! Stupid Mi-chan!" Ruri ran away. Miki also followed her.

Everyone laughed.

 


 

"Ah, Sensei. I'll be going now. I... uh, we decided to buy some pudding and jelly for you." Hanazono shyly gave him a bag and then left.

"You sure are loved, Gojima san." Hanazono san said warmly.

Well, Gojima felt warm inside too. Maybe it wasn't a bad thing to be a teacher after all.

"So, about uh, the dinner..."

"Of course both me and Sayuri will come." Baa san said.
"Would you like me to help you with anything?" Hanazono san asked.

"No, that will not be necessary, thank you. I will be ready by 8 pm. See you both then."

"Sure!"

 


 

Hanasato: Class, are you interested in doing a traditional tea house for the cultural festival?

Kawashima: Iincho actually messaged! lol~

Sakurada: lol~

Fujiwara: super lol~

Kawashima: Are we going to be talking super bookish like old people too? Hilarious~

Okada: I will be honest. I am more willing to do this one than the cafe.

Satou: I am more than okay with it too.

Kawashima: If Suzuki kun says so! Are you going to be wearing a yukata? You would look reallllllly good in it!!!

Sakurada: OMG Suzuki kun in yukata!!! I want to wear a kimono!!!

Fujiwara: Me too~

Chitanda: Me three!!!

Ooga: Damn that's a great idea! Hats off to you Iincho!

Ishigami: All hail Iincho!!!

Hanasato: It's not my idea. I got if from Sensei's neighbor.

Sakurada: How do you know about GS's neighbor?

Fujiwara: Oooooooooh!!!!!!!! Iiiiiiiinchoooooooo!!!!!!

Kawashima: Iincho!!! Don't tell me you went to GS's house!!! lol

Sakurada: So that's you type huh! Did not expect that lololololol

Ishigami: Iinchoo!!! Are you there?

Ooga: She ran away lol

Hanasato: I mailed Sensei. He then told me about it.

Kawashima: MAILED SENSEI! HILARIOUS!!!

Ooga: Wooooooooooooo

Sakurada: lol

Ishigami: Iiiiiiiiinchoooooooo~

Satou: Guys lets not tease her like that okay? She is the class rep, it is completely normal for her to be in contact with him.

Hanasato: Thank you Satou kun. I will be submitting the form tomorrow morning.

Okada: How will that be possible with Sensei being absent?

Hanasato: Sensei said he had recovered enough to arrive tomorrow. I will take his sign first thing in the morning and then have Okada san and Satou kun sign in the forms. So, I'd like you two to arrive early.

Satou: No problem with me.

Okada: I arrive early anyway. We can go together to Sensei for his sign if you wish.

Hanasato: Thank you, but that will not be necessary.

Okada: If you say so.

Fujiwara: Hey you guys! I just heard something good from a Senpai in the basketball club!

...
...
...

112