UBS40 – Dirty Deeds (Not) Done Dirt Cheap*+
2.6k 8 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Early chapter, as I will be extremely busy this weekend. Next chapter around 30 Jan.

Warning: Depictions of drug use and sex ahead.

Sunohara Masaya was standing in front of the man named Hayate who was sitting on his chair and was receiving blowjobs from two girls—probably college students and definitely drugged, their diluted pupils being obvious.

"Well then, Sunohara Masaya kun. I believe you remember where is your jurisdiction?"

"...The pubs and karaoke bars near Nakajima polytechnic and the affiliated high school."

"Correct! As you are a beginner, it would be better for you to start in a relatively easy area. Although the Miyabi area should be closer to you, right now things are a little tough there. Only veterans like me would be able to venture there without getting caught."

"So... when do I start?"

"Hehe... I like people like you who are straight to the point. Here." He passed him a small briefcase.

"We mainly deal with two kinds of products—Heroin and Ecstasy. Well... you probably know what both of them are. But the Ecstasy we sell, you see, is a bit special," Hayate countinued with with a shit eating grin, "our variant also works as a super aphrodisiac, which will turn any man's dick into fucking Burj Khalifa and any woman's pussy into fucking Niagra waterfalls. Take these two beauties for example."

Sunohara said nothing and stared at Hayate who ran his finger through his spiky brown fuckboy style hair.

"...Yours doesn't seem like Burj Khalifa."

The whole room went silent, except the two drugged girls who were in their own world, licking and sucking the sitting man's dick like some delicious popsickle while fingering themselves.

Hayate’s cocky smile faltered for a moment, but then changed to a business smile. His eyes were cold though. Sunohara flinched and looked away for a moment.

"...That's because I did not take the drug, see? You needed money and just had to talk with me, after all. Regardless of the fact, I am the one who is getting heads from two girls, not you."

"Hayate~ I can't take it anymore~"
"Pwease put it in~"

The cocky grin was back on his face again with a 'see what I mean' look.

"Well then, Nagisa chan, you're first!" Hayate grabbed one of the girls' hands and pulled her up as she yelped. Then he placed her on his lap, lifted her leg with his hands and penetrated her from behind.

The girl moaned in pleasure as she jumped up and down, allowing everyone a view of her bouncing breasts and all.

The other girl started throwing tantrums until the other three lackeys around Hayate joined in the fun and started toying with her body.

"Oh? I see our new recruit is simply standing there doing nothing!" Hayate screamed, "boys! You can play with Ruriko chan later! Let our new member Masaya kun have some fun time! Ruriko chan, don't you want to play with a new cock as well?"

Sunohara started to get angry.

How dare she called herself Ruriko!

The girl crawled towards him on her knees, panting like a dog in heat. Then she started to unzip Sunohara's pant—

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY WHORE!"

He violently pushed the girl away. She fell on her ass and stared at him dumbfoundedly. The lackeys who was playing with her all got angry and started shouting.

"Hey!"
"You bastard! How dare you—"

They all froze when they saw his eyes peeking out of his long bangs.

There was pure bloodlust in them. Raw, unadulterated bloodlust.

Even Hayate and the girl named Nagisa froze in the middle of their deed.

He felt cold sweats coming out, but soon got over it. He had never killed anyone, but he had met his boss. But still... was it possible for someone who has never killed to produce this much bloodlust. Unless?

"Well, it seems we made our new recruitment angry? I guess Masaya kun is not the type to share? Or do you have someone special you are saving yourself for?"

"...That's none of your business."

"Yep, you're right! The only business we have is about that suitcase in your hand! I look forward to your success!" Hayate waved as Sunohara walked away.

He sighed. He really did recruit a monster, didn't he? He bent and looked at his dick that had already become flaccid.

"Girls. Get it up again." The girls stared at him for a moment, still shivering. Then they started giving him blowjobs again.

'Fucking party poopers.'

 


 

"Oh? I did not expect to see you here, Gojima sensei. Are you feeling alright?"

"...I was just feeling a little lightheaded, Sawashiro sensei."

Gojima went to the infirmary, hoping to access the medical checkup reports. He did intend to find that psycho who almost got Sayuri and the kids killed and was still loitering around causing trouble.

'Ubs, I thought you said that she was not in the infirmary?'

...She wasn't.

He intended to check the reports and get out without meeting the school nurse Sawashiro and others if possible. It seemed that luck was not on his side. And it was unusual for Ubs to make mistakes. He even spent 1 AP to make sure!

'Did your program glitch out or something? Whatever, I just need to get her out of here thats all.'

...Ken. Let's go back.

'Why?'

"Ah, you do seem tired, Gojima sensei. Its as if... you lost 1/10th of your total stamina." Sawashiro smiled.

"Ahahaha, I guess you are right." He returned a stiff smile.

'1/10. That sure is surprisingly accurate. Is this what an expert nurse is like?'

...

"Here, drink this, you will feel better." She handed him a glass of sherbet. Where did that come from?

"Thank you." He said nothing and drank it obediently.

"Wow! This is good!" He actually felt his body perking up.

...1 AP restored.

'...Excuse me?' His face became blank. It was possible?

"...Gojima sensei?" Sawashiro tilted her head, her ponytail bobbing as a result.

"Ah, nothing. So... uh... can I lie down for a few minutes?"

"Sure! That is what an infirmary is for."

He lied down on one of the empty beds. Now he just needed to wait for Sawashiro to go away, or make her go away instead.

Ubs knew that it was not going to work.

"Poor girl, that Tanigawa Hitomi."

"Huh? Who—oh, the idol girl. Yeah, I heard that she got her face ruined. Must be a death sentence for an idol."

"Yeah. I do visit her regularly, you know. It is a little embarrassing for me to say, but I am one of her fans."

"I don't think there is anything embarrassing about it."

"I am glad you think that way," she smiled. "In fact, I will visit her today as well. After school ends."

"Oh."
"Hmm."

"..."
"..."

"...Say, Gojima san."

"Yes?"

"Would you like to visit her with me after school?"

"...Huh?"

79