UBS50 – Good and Evil Resolutions+
1.6k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wow, it's already chapter 50. I once thought that this story would finish within this range, but... it got a bit bloated.

Probably 20-25 chapter's worth of content is still left.

 

"Sayuri san, I am sorry that you had to see something really embarrassing," Gojima said as Sayuri laid him down on his bed in his own room and pulled a blanket over him.

"It was not embarrassing at all," Sayuri shook her head and smiled, "everyone has their weakest moments, after all. The main important thing is to rise up to face those situations. You are the 2nd strongest person I have ever known of in my whole life. I am pretty sure you will be able to easily overcome whatever is troubling you."

"...Thank you, Sayuri san."

"You're welcome! Also..."

"Hm?"

"You have finally called me by my first name."

Gojima blinked for a few moments and just stared at Sayuri's unusually impish smile. Then he got flustered as he realized what he just did.

"Before today, you used to accidentally slip once or twice, but now you are using it quite comfortably it seems."

"Ah! I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, truly! I promise I will not—"

"It's alright. I don't mind."

"..."

"We have already gone through life and death situations, right? I think it is quite alright for us to be on first name basis, right, Ken san?"

"Uh—"

"I can call you that, right? Kenzaburou is a little... mouthful."

"I-It's alright."

Sayuri giggled at Gojima's embarrassment. She had never seen him flustered like this before. He was acting like a child who got caught eating ice-cream from the fridge at midnight. She was discovering many unknown sides of her mysterious neighbor.

Things she knew nothing about. She still remembered what he said just a few minutes ago.

"A-Aoi... our daughter... she..."

Sayuri couldn't bring herself to ask him about this. She knew that it was an extremely private matter. One should not get too deep into their neighbor's life. Especially a married person like her should not even be this much involved with other man.

But she felt giddy when he finally started calling her with his first name. She felt a little anxious and even jealous when she saw him with his colleague. And now she was bothered about the fact that he possibly had a daughter with his ex?

Sayuri was not young. She knew exactly why she was feeling all this. And she knew how immoral it was.

Yet, she, a married woman, couldn't stop herself from developing feelings for her neighbor.

She wished Satoshi would return soon, so she could reconnect with him and not do something that could jeopardise her marriage and her future as well. Maybe she should call him and ask when he would finally come ba—

"Can I ask you a question, Sayuri san?"

"E-Eh?! Oh, s-sure! What do you want to ask?"

"...You said I am the 2nd strongest person you have ever met. Who would be the first then?"

"Oh, that? My Papa, of course!"

Gojima chuckled as Sayuri proudly stated the fact.

"I am pretty serious, you know?! Papa was the strongest man in my village! He used to be undefeated in the local Sumo competitions! He could also wrestle with the largest bulls there and win against almost all of them! I think if we placed you and Papa side by side, people would call you two... siblings..."

Sayuri's jaw dropped at her sudden realization.

"Uh... Sayuri san? Are you okay?"

Sayuri did not answer. She remembered that Misaki once said that she would have never dated Gojima Kenzaburou, and that she preferred handsome looking men—and he was not exactly one of them. Sayuri was having trouble accepting the fact that Gojima could not be considered handsome. Yes, the models and TV stars were good looking, but Sayuri always found them a little... fickle, even Satoshi. Now she understood why.

She might have studied in a city university, but at her core, she was still a village girl. And many of the the strong adult males there—who worked in the fields or at the coast looked more or less like Gojima. She never found him to be that ugly, and so his appearance was never a turn off for him.

"...Sayuri san?"

"Eh? Uh, I'm okay. I... uh, just realized something about myself."

"...Good for you?"

"Um... Ken san. I will be leaving now. See you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

Gojima calmly watched as Sayuri left. Then he sighed.

You're pathetic, you know that?

'She's a married woman, Ubs.'

But she likes you and you have already realized that, haven't you, oh great former psychiatrist? Why let her remain in a marriage that will only make her unhappy? You also enjoy being with her. Don't deny.

'...You remember the stories Oba san told me about her husband, don't you? It is clear that she is somewhat projecting her dead father onto me, Ubs. It's not exactly love. It's just plain old Elektra complex in action. It's unhealthy.'

Is that why you led her thinking in that direction?

'It's better for her that way, Ubs. She has a happy life with her husband. A moment's infatuation and longness for fatherly love should not destroy it. She might come to regret everything later on if she lets it ruin.'

...And what if she regrets everything regardless? Her husband is barely home. What if he does not cherish her at all? What if... hypothetically, he is not good for her?

'I don't know what kind of person he is. I have only talked with him what? Twice maybe? But I can tell that Sayuri san does cherish him—even if my presence might have... confused her a little. And she has dreams of having a happy family with him. I should not be in that picture.'

...

'And if that guy is actually not right for her, then...'

Then what?

'Then there is no force in this world that will be able to stop me from taking her away.'

 


 

Warning: Sunhora grade disturbing content ahead. Read at your own risk, or skip it for the sake of your sanity.

 

"Damn it..."

Sunohara threw away a pillow as he rose up from his bed. He tried to sleep, but he could not.

His flower was who knew where, with that annoying brat. He did not even know whether she was okay!

His flower... her living memento...

Sunohara started to scratch his neck. He needed to calm down! He needed that to calm down!!!

He removed a drawer from the table which had a few packets full of tablets taped on the backside, carefully hidden. He took one and then laid down.

His pupils dilated. and he felt like he was floating. All of his worries vanished. The drug was effective as usual.

"Masaya..."

He suddenly heard a voice. He looked sideways to see his sister sitting on a chair and smiling at him.

"Nee... san..."

"Masaya... we will always be together..."

"Nee san, don't go—"

"Ruri is a part of me... if you can keep her with you... you can also be with me..."

"Nee san, Nee san!"

His sister was gone.

No! NO!!

She can't go!!!

He wanted to feel her presence again! He wanted to tell her again how much he loved her!

He wanted to experience those nights again—

He took another pill—this time the one with a heart mark engraved on it.

His nether region was on fire—as if all the blood was travelling to his penis.

He took out one of his sister's photos and started masturbating crazily.

"Nee san! Nee san!"

"Ah! Ahh! M-Masaya! Ah!"

Ah, he could finally hear those sweet moans again!

"W-Wait! We're siblings, we can't—ahh!"

His hand started getting faster, the pill making him ten times more sensitive.

"No! If you keep moving like that, I'll—"

Faster—

"No! Don't come inside—"

Splurt!

He panted, as his smartphone's display now had thick white fluid dripping from it, covering his sister's photo.

He laid down on his bed again, taking deep breaths.

"Nee san, you belong to me..."
"Your everything belongs to me..."
"Even that half dirty flesh which was part of yours..."
"Your only living part..."
"Ruri..."

He hated that girl, and yet he loved her. Loved, because she was the only living proof of her sister. Hated, because she got half of her genes from that bastard who seduced his sister and stole her away.

But he had decided that he would love her more than than he would hate her. She was still a kid who had not even hit puberty, after all. Kids were malleable. He just had to educate her properly, so that she would not betray her just like how her sister did.

The problem would be those pesky neighbors of his—and especially their brat Takeshi.

They were slowly taking her away from him! They were poisoning his flower! Corrupting her!

He needed to somehow get rid of them—before it was too late.

 

 

He decided that it was time for another accident.

 

You people ever wondered what happens after the last episode or last panel of hentai? Do things continue like the ending forever? Or do things change someday? If they do, then do they change for the better, or the worse?

61