UBS63 – Joining Lips 2*
1.6k 10 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...Satoshi kun?"

Sayuri blankly stared at her husband on the other side of the road, who was walking with his arm linked with another woman.

Gojima narrowed his eyes as he saw the man. A part of him wanted to give the man a benefit of the doubt, but he had seen enough people in his life to differentiate which man-woman pairs were just good friends, or just siblings and which were lovers. Of course, he had also seen people who sometimes even blurred those lines, but those were different cases. And he did not need any proof other than the devastated look Sayuri had.

"Who..."

Sayuri stumbled as she saw her husband flirtiously lick the ice-cream off of the woman's lips and also leave a peck there while at it. Gojima supported her from her side.

"Sayuri san, are you alright?"

"Y-Y-No, I... I..."

Sayuri saw both of them vanish out of the glass window as they both hastened their footsteps.

"I... Ken kun, I... need to see..."

"...Okay, let me help you then," Gojima turned back towards the saleswoman and gave her a short bow.

"I'm afraid we will be leaving now."

"Ah... oh, no problem. Thank you for visiting out store."

Gojima brought Sayuri out of the shop, and soon noticed the two in the midst of the crowd.

"...Are you sure you want to follow those two?"

"...Yes. I need to know."

"Alright then. We need to hurry as well. The sky is getting darker. It will probably start raining soon."

Sayuri just nodded without saying anything, still staring at the clingy pair far in front of them. She was not in a condition to worry about the rain.

...

Top.

Top..

Top...

Within a minute or two, small raindrops started to fall.

"Sayuri san, maybe we should try to—"

No! I need to know what their relationship is!"

Gojima grimaced but still helped her. Sayuri was already distraught enough, she had already stumbled a few times as she was not paying attention. Had he not be there, she probably would have injured herself.

Satoshi and the other lady started to walk even faster, and Sayuri and Gojima also followed suit. Gojima already had an idea where those were going. Even Sayuri had an inkling, but she needed to see with her own eyes.

Soon they reached the red light district.

Sayuri stood in the rain, without caring for the drops falling on her, as she saw the woman seductively look at Satoshi as she entered a love hotel. Satoshi then grinned in return and ran inside.

She just stood still and watched.

Gojima would have probably gotten angry at the man, but he was more worried about the woman standing beside him.

"Sayuri san. You will catch a cold at this rate."

"..."

"...Sayuri san."

"...So it was like that, huh."

"...They could just be taking shelter from the rain."

"...You think they wouldn't have gone inside if it were not raining?"

"..."

"...You can go to the station, Ken kun. I... I think I need a little time. Alone... no, not alone—"

"I'm not leaving you at this state—"

"—please stay with me..."

Sayuri's eyes widened, but she then nodded. She did not wish to be alone. Not now.

"...Let's go inside the hotel as well. You need to take a bath ASAP or you will catch a cold."

Gojima guided Sayuri inside the same hotel. They both had water dripping from their bodies, their cloths completely soaked.

"Hello," Gojima greeted the receptionist, "we are badly in need of two rooms."

The receptionist lady gave both of them an apologetic look. "I'm extremely sorry, dear customers. Unfortunately we only have one room left. We actually had two, but one of them got booked by a couple just a few minutes ago."

Sayuri flinched. Gojima took a look at her and saw her shivering. He himself felt fine though. He did have a healthy body.

"Sigh, alright then. We will be taking that room."

"Ah! Thank you for your patronage! Please write your names here in this empty space."

"Ah, okay then...?!"

Gojima grimaced as he saw the two names right above the empty space, and glanced at Sayuri. She also solemnly looked at the two names.

Hanazono Satoshi, and Hanazono Risa.

Gojima felt his anger rising even more. Those bastards would be in the room right next to theirs. He then also wrote down their names.

Gojima Kenjirou, and Gojima Saya.

He was, of course, not idiotic enough to write their original names, unlike the other two. He thanked the receptionist, took the key and then took Sayuri to the room.

 


 

Warning: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Sayuri san."

"...Yes?"

"I have prepared the bath. You go in first, I'll enter later."

"...Thank you."

Sayuri slowly entered the bathroom, and saw a mirror. She was drenched from top to bottom, turning the cloth she was wearing completely see-through, and clinging to her body—completely revealing her body outline.

She was brought to the hotel room in that state by a man other than her husband, while her husband was in the room next to theirs with another woman.

The man, Gojima Kenzaburou, who brought her here did so solely because he was worried about her, she did not feel even the slightest hint of lust for her—and even if there were any, it was not greater than his concern for her.

Or maybe because she just was not attractive. Why else would her husband take another fashionable woman to a love hotel? Why would he prefer a plain country girl like her anyways?

Sayuri slowly took of her wet clothes, and found a naked woman standing in front of the mirror. She knew that she did not have the youthfulness of a model or a gravure idol. She was even starting to accumulate fat in her body little by little. Fortunately, she did not look to fat or develop any love handles yet. She did take a lot of care of her diet afterall. She still accumulated a little fat around her belly button though. She always was a little worried about that, but... but Satoshi said that it accentuated her belly button perfectly and it was very erotic.

Was it a lie?

Was everything a lie?

Was, their love, their marriage nothing but a sham?

"Ah! Ah! Aaah!"

Sayuri turned towards a wall as she heard a lady moaning loudly—loud enough for even her to hear it from the other side of the wall. Were they doing it on the opposite side of the wall? Why... why did they have to do it there... why did she have to be present here...

Dhum!

Gojima rushed into the bathroom hearing the loud sound, and saw Sayuri sitting on the floor wet and naked, but that was not important right now.

"Sayuri san! Are you alright?"

"...Please take me away from here."

Gojima did not understand what she meant, but he soon realized after he also heard the moans. Damn those two.

"...Okay. Let's go to the room."

He wrapped a towel around her body, lifted her in a princess carry and then carried her out of the bathroom, where the moans did not reach them.

He placed her on the bed.

"Sayuri san. You should wipe the water off your body soon, or you will seriously catch a cold. I will be outside..."

He stopped as he felt a tug on the corner of his shirt. He looked and saw Sayuri grabbing it tightly while looking downwards.

"Uh, Sayuri san?"

"...I met Satoshi kun in my 2nd semester."

"..."

"...We hit it off quite well, as we both were from the countryside. Although, in his case, he hated it. He did not wish to be stuck in some unknown place for the rest of his life."

"..."

"I still remember as he awkwardly asked me out during the valentines day. He was blushing from head to toe. I found it very cute, so I accepted."

"..."

"I was really happy when he finally proposed to me. He knelt and offered me a ring in a ferris wheel, when our compartment was at the top. Back then, I felt like a princess... no, a queen on top of the world."

"Sayuri san..."

"...Was it all a lie?"

Gojima, for once, was not sure what to do. She looked so... her eyes looked so...

...dead. As if there were no point in living, as her whole life was a lie. Just like...

Sacchan, don't cry, I am comi—

Before he knew it, he was hugging her.

Sayuri's eyes widened in shock, but she did not push him away. She hugged him back and felt his warmth, despite his drenched body.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I did not mean to—"

Gojima tried to let go, but Sayuri's hug only got tighter.

"...Are you going to leave me, too?"

Gojima looked at her eyes now. Her dead eyes that overlapped with his wife, Aoi, did not look dead anymore.

He saw a lot of emotions in those eyes—sadness, anger, desperation, and a bit of... desire?

Maybe as a former psychologist, he should have found it troubling. Maybe he should have told her that she was trying to seek comfort in way that she would come to regret later on. But he found himself being drawn towards those eyes.

Why did you not have the same eyes back then, Aoi? Why did you not seek for me?
...Why did you leave me?

Before he knew it, he felt something warm, wet and soft touching his lips. He had felt the same warmth, the same wetness and the same softness before. But it was different from back then. After all, what differentiates a kiss from a CPR?

 

Passion.

 

They did not remember well what happened next. When did he threw away the towel that he himself wrapped around her? When did she rip open his shirt? When did their fingers and lips start wandering over each other? When did she become such a feral beast and started leaving her teeth and nail marks all over without any restraint? When did he cover her body with dozens of hickey marks like a beast marking his territory?

They forgot when it all started. They forgot why they came to this place to begin with. The only thing that remained was the passion, the intoxicating nectar, that the two found themselves drowning in.

The sanctuary that the two broken souls found solace in.

 


 

Ubs silently turned off the insemination option it never got to inform Gojima about. As much as it wished to see a new life born of the incident, it was not the right time. Now its host could shoot his shot to his heart's content without getting his woman pregnant. It really wanted to tell Gojima that the whole 10 maximum amount cumshots was only valid if he did not take any rest at all, and he only needed to allow himself half an hour of refractory time to recover one AP. But it was sure that he would discover it once Sayuri begs for a break, much to her horror? Pleasure? Maybe both? Only time would tell.

Ding!

Ubs amused at the first and definitely the last mission related notification it would ever see. And it did not mind it to be that way, for once.

 

Target achieved: 1/3
+1 AP awarded.
AP recovery 20% faster.
60