UBS64 – Afterglow*
1.6k 4 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Mild erotic stuff.

 

Sayuri felt like she was dreaming.

How did her whole life got flipped upside within just twenty hours?!

Just twenty hours ago, she was with her neighbors out shopping to buy a birthday gift for a 12 year old girl she really cared for. Then she kinda tried to buy a present for a man who used to be her neighbor, but then become the young girl's adoptive father. After that she discovered her husband walking around with some other woman and decided to follow them with the said man. Then she saw her husband entering into a love hotel with the woman she was with. Then somehow she also ended up in the room right next to the one her husband was in, with her former neighbor. And then...

"Dammit!"

Sayuri felt upset for the second time in the day, as she sat in the bench of a nearby park. She was both upset and embarrassed. The first time she felt like that was obviously when she woke up in the morning completely naked, clinging to a man who was not her husband. Her first instinct was to shout at the sleeping man and hit him in the face, but soon she remembered that she did give him the green signal with the kiss that started everything. And she was clearly not as upset as she should have been—if all those bite marks, nail scratches and hickey marks on the man's body was not a good enough indicator.

She felt more upset about the fact that she kinda lost the moral high ground on that disloyal husband of hers. Damn her own conflicting emotions.

"Fuck, just how thirsty am I?!"

She sweared for the first time in a few years as she finished another bottle of iced tea, that was already her third one. And she still felt dehydrated.

Because she lost too much fluid last night, as she just kept releasing fluids over and over and over with each poke—

"Kuhum! Kuhum!"

She started coughing violently and had to stop drinking the tea.

"Are you alright?" A kind old lady approached her and started patting her back.

"Ah, y-yes, thank you..."

"Are you sure? Your face looks kinda red... hmm... you do not seem to have any fever though... just be careful, okay?"

"Y-Yes."

Sayuri shook her head as she tried to clear all the memories of last night from her head. Unfortunately, it was not working very well for her.

Damn, he was completely different from Satoshi—

"Stop..."

How can a guy be that big and thick! She got stretched at least three times more than usual—

"Stop thinking, Sayuri..."

And those natural ribs... some of those directly hit her g-spo—

"Aaaargh!" She scratched her own head as she flailed around her legs—

"Mama that lady is acting weird—"
"Don't look! Let's go!"

Sayuri forced herself to calm down. She was a 28 year old woman, who was already married—even if her husband was a cheating bastard. She could not make a fool out of herself like that in public just because of some memories! So what if she passed out with her eyes rolling and tongue lolling after she felt both of them cum explosively at the same time during their eighth round—

"Fuck! I need to meet Misaki right now!"

Right now, that good friend of her was the only one she could count on to help her make sense of everything that happened and also about what to do from now on.

 


 

"Ah! Ken chan, you're back!"

"G-Good morning, Oba san."

"Ara, good morning, Ken chan. Have you eaten any breakfast yet?"

"N-No."

"Oh my. That won't do, Ken chan! You will get sick at that rate. Refresh yourself while I prepare your breakfast, okay?"

"Y-Yes."

Gojima answered the kind old lady with a guilty heart. How could he not, after having sex with her married daughter last night?

I am positive the old lady would... forgive you once she learns what her current son-in-law did.

'Maybe. But still, it is awkward.'

It won't be awkward if you help Sayuri get divorced and legally become the old lady's son-in-law, you know? I am positive Ruri will also welcome her as her new mother.

'Ruri chan, huh...'

"Oba san. Where is Ruri chan?"

Oba chan's smile faltered as she kinda looked at him with pitiful eyes.

"She is kinda sulking right now. Although she realizes that you might have gotten stuck due to the storm, but... she still wanted to cut the birthday cake with you at midnight, you know."

"O-Oh."

Damnit. Now he was feeling even more guilty. When the girl was anxiously looking at the clock, he was...

Well, you were having your kind of pendulum motion I guess?

'Shut up, Ubs.'

Anyways, you better pull out all the birthday gifts you and the others bought for her. Don't be late at pulling out, like last night~

Gojima really wanted to punch the shit out of it.

 


 

'You're late.'

Ruri signed as she stared straight into Gojima's eyes. He grimaced.

"I... got stuck due to the rain."

'The forecast did say that there might be a storm. You could have just stayed home.'

"I... uh..."

Gojima sighed as he saw Ruri narrow her eyes. She was scarily similar to Sachi in some ways. And like always, he knew that beating around the bush was not going to help.

"Happy Birthday, Ruri chan."

Ruri's eyes widened as she saw her father bring out all the gifts for her. Her hands shook as she touched all the gifts.

'Are they... for me?'

"Yes. I went to the city to buy them with the others. Miki chan, Takeshi kun, the Kobayashi's, S-Sayuri san..."

Ruri swept her hand over the gift packages with their names and wishes written on them. Gojima felt content as he saw a slight smile on her face that he had not seen for weeks. It was a good start, right?

'Thank you.'

"The others also deserve to be thanked, you know?"

'...I'll send them a mail.'

She stretched out her hand and asked for his phone. He obliged and handed it to her—

She froze as she saw something red beneath the sleeve. She immediately pulled it up and then saw—

Scratches? And... large mosquito bites?

'What the hell are these?!' She aggressively signed, as Gojima started coughing.

"T-Those... uh... um..."

He fidgeted as she glared at her.

'You just went to buy gifts right? How did you end up in some jungle?'

"..."

'...What? I asked you a question.'

"I... uh, slipped in the rain and fell in a bush."

'...'

"..."

'You're an idiot. No wonder the name Ogre suits you.'

Gojima wryly smiled in return.

 


 

"Ungh..."

Hanazono Satoshi opened his eyes and got up.

"Oh, you're up already?"

"Hm. I do need to meet the investor today morning. I cannot afford to make any mistakes. I need the third investment as soon as possible or I will not be able to sustain the company. I shouldn't have let it grow so much so early..."

"Shush, it'll be fine..." Lisa kissed him in the forehead as she comforted her, "the old men did say that you would soon be able to obtain a balance, right? Sometimes a man need to take risks to win in life, right?"

"...Yes, you're right." He gave the woman a kiss on the lips in return. See, how smart the girl was. If he had told the same thing to his wife, she would have probably stared at her face like an idiot, without understanding anything, and then will probably say something idiotic like, "it'll work out somehow! I-I believe in you! Satoshi kun fighto!" Dumb bitch.

Yes, what was he worrying about? His company already had more than 10000 clients, and he will be making profit with only two months' worth of revenue. He just needed to hang on for two months. He just needed to convince the hedge fund investors to invest for two more months. How hard could that be?

 


 

"We are afraid we will not be able to invest any more money at this moment, Hanazono kun."

"...What."

Satoshi took a few seconds to register it to his brain. Then he started sweating.

"B-but sir, we will be soon making a huge profit within two months..."

"And what of it?"

"Huh?"

"So what if you took as long as two months to break even?" Udzuki, the old man in front of him scoffed, "do you know just how much valuable our time is? I already told you to reach a milestone of 20000 clients to reach our criteria, right?"

"B-but that would have needed more advertising, and we would have burned out faster—"

"So you are telling me that I, who had done business far longer than you, was wrong while your judgement was right? So you decided to go against my advice and use the money on something else?"

"Udzuki san, I..."

"Well, I would still have considered if you rerouted the money in something useful. But you spent the money on buying something frivolous like jewelleries and going to Hawaii on trips."

"H-How..."

"Hmph. You think I would not keep track of what my money is being spent on?"

"I-I—"

"Do you know what is the most important thing to a hedge fund manager? It's trust. I trusted you with my money. And how did you return that trust? You spent my money doing stupid things, instead of following my advice that greenhorns like you would lick my boot for!"

"Sir, please sir, I will become bankrupt at this rate..."

"Then find some investor who will buy into your big talks."

"Udzuki san, please! Just give me a chance, please!"

The old man walked away without looking back. Satoshi lost strength in his eyes and fell down.

"W-What am I going to do now..."

He... he needed to meet Tennouji Akira as soon as possible. Only he would be able to bring him out of the predicament!

53