UBS68 – Agreement
1.2k 8 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sayuri, Please! I'm begging you!"

Sayuri blankly looked at Satoshi, whose forehead was touching the floor. She had already lost all the love and respect for him, and she had zero expectations from him. But even she did not think that he would try to pimp her out this way.

"Just answer me one thing. You do realize that your boss is not asking me to go and work only as his secretary, don't you?"

Satoshi said nothing in reply. She felt tears wailing up, but decided that her tears were not worth spending on a scroundel like him.

But what should she do? Maybe the most sensible thing would be to flat out refuse him. Why doesn't he send that girlfriend of his away to his boss? She was the one had been enjoying all the benefits of her devotion so far, right? Sayuri would then pack her suitcase and leave. And then sue his pathetic ass.

But would that satisfy her desire for revenge? Would that be enough to make up for all the time, energy and resources she spent on this farce of a relationship? Would that be a strong enough slap on his face?

No, she wanted to see all of them humiliated. This husband of hers that only put on an act of loving her, that mistress of his and also that rich piece of shit who made this elaborate scheme to have his way with her body. She was under no illusion that this whole business failure was a trap set by him. She had lost all that money because some scroundel young master had a kink of blackmailing women and using them for his own disguisting lust.

She wanted to humiliate all of them.

'No, Sayuri, this is too risky. Don't do it—'

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Huh?!" Satoshi lifted his head and made an expression as if he finally found light in unending darkness.

"But I have conditions."

"C-Conditions?"

"Yes. You said that I had to remain with him for three days and three nights, right? I am not going through all of that. We both know what he wants from me, and he will have it. So I will go to his hotel suite only on the third night, and I will be making no more sacrifices. I will take my cloths off the instant I see that all the money has been transferred. Go tell your boss what I said."

"B-But Sayuri, w-we are not in a position to negoti—"

"I don't care."

"...Huh?"

Sayuri tried her best to put on a sweet smile. Then she sat on her knees and softly touched Satoshi's cheeks. She felt disgusted, but she tried her best not to show it. If only she could slap the hell out of it...

"I believe that we will be fine as long as we are together, Satoshi kun. That our love could conquer even moutains. But still I am willing to go through it, because you asked me. And you told me that nothing will change and everything will return to normal after this. I am willing to let your boss play with my body, only for your sake. Because I know that my heart will always belong to... you. So can't you please at least keep my request and tell your boss about my terms?"

"...I'll go tell him. Thank you Sayuri, thank you..."

He wasted no time in hugging her. Well, he was a little surprised that Sayuri would put her own terms and conditions, but she was still guillible enough to agree to this. He silently snickered. Poor Sayuri had no idea what kind of expression he had on his face right now.

And he had no idea either. Had he seen the coldness in Sayuri's eyes, he would have felt his blood freeze all over.

Thus Satoshi, oblivious to everything, put on a sorry act and broke the news to his boss. He was worried, but Tennouji Akira surprisingly agreed. Well, at least this problem was solved. Once he received the money, he was getting the hell away with Lisa and be out of radar for a few months. As for Sayuri? He did not think there were any more use for her. She could be Akira's bitch for all he cared. He needed to make sure Akira never learned of Lisa.

But still, maybe he could still wring out some fun out of this girl before she got eaten up by Akira? He started to slowly rub her back and kissed her in the nape—

"Ah, Satoshi kun. I... am a little tired from the journey. Can we do this later? And I also need to, uh, prepare my mind for the... job."

"...Okay, take care for now. And remember that I will always love you."

"Um."

Well, that was a bummer. Oh well. It was his fault to expect crazy sex from her anyway. He could always meet up with Lisa. Maybe he should give her a call now?

 


 

"Well, I did not expect she had that kind of fire in her," Lisa said while stroking Akira's shaft.

"Me neither," he took a sip from his wine glass, "but this makes the game even more fun."

His initial plan was to slowly edge her up to the point of tipping over the course of 72 hours, but now he would break her completely in this one night. She would have to be punished for acting feisty. Poor girl had no idea what was waiting for her. She probably thought it would be over once and for all, right? Tennouji Akira had more than enough means to keep her coming back over and over again.

"Oh, Satoshi's calling me." Lisa took up her phone and answered the call, "hey Darling, did you miss... hih?... Ah, no, it was a bug... hah, hah, oh, it surprised me..."

Squelch, squelch...

Akira devised the whole plan inside his head while his fingers toyed with Lisa's pussy, making lewd noises. He also needed to make sure everything was to stream everything to this Satoshi fella. Poor guy was probably thinking that his true lover was safe. Just how devastating would it be when he would see both his wife and lover being fucked silly while he finally realized that he was trapped in his webs from the very beginning! Oh, he couldn't wait~

 


 

Three days later.

Tennouji Akira was eagerly waiting for the knock on the door. He took a glance at the camera on the corner, and looked at the message on his phone.

'Boss, Satoshi is seating in front of the television and watching the broadcast.'

He smirked and looked at the corner where Lisa was hiding. She already knew the script about when to appear for maximum effect. The girl did not even let him come close to her—she was just as excited about playing with Sayuri as he had been.

And there was the anticipated knock on the door. Akira stood up with a springiness in his legs and opened the door.

Sayuri was standing there.

"G-Good evening. M-My name is Hanazono Sayuri, a-and I will be under your care."

Akira took a good look at her. The woman had minimum amount of make up on her face, but she still looked absolutely pretty. She was wearing a turtleneck sweater and a long skirt, with a pearl neckless around her neck. She was strongly grabbing on to the bag she was carrying with a really anxious look on her face.

Over all, she looked like a pure housewife who ran into a bad neighborhood. Damn, was she doing that on purpose or something? Because this was exactly right up his alley.

"Welcome, welcome! Sayuri san, I had been eagerly waiting for you! Please come inside!"

Sayuri remained still.

"Ah~ are you perhaps embarrassed? Don't worry, you will feel really at home soon."

She anxiously went inside with small steps and Akira closed the door. Satoshi saw his wife appear on the camera and inwardly snickered. Tennouji Akira was a really mean guy. Too bad he did not know that he was immune to his kinks.

Sayuri looked a good look at the room. There was a huge round bed at the center of the room—which was quite eye catching. There was also a large TV on the wall, and some orgy porn was running on it. Sayuri recognized the man in the video, it was none other than Tennouji Akira himself. The TV was in a place where it could not be seen on the camera, Satoshi would have recognized on of the mask wearing girls otherwise. But what was the most eye catching was the huge dressing table with a huge mirror. She took a look at the things on the table and subconsciously took a step back.

There were at least twenty or thirty different types of dildos, vibrators and also handcuffs and other weird stuff that probably even Misaki had no knowledge of.

"Ah, did you perhaps get scared from seeing them? Don't worry," Akira whispered in her ears, "soon you will be begging for all of them..."

Sayuri tried to move away in utter disgust, but Akira was grabbing her hand with his right hand. His left hand started to wander around her hips.

"Ah, I had always tried to touch your smooth ass, Sayuri san. They always looked so round and solid—"

"Please let go!"

She violently pushed Akira away that even left him surprised. He did not let go of her hand, however.

"Y-You remember the agreement, don't you?"

"Ah, are you taking about the one where you take off your cloths after I show you proof that the amount had been transferred?"

"Yes. You need to keep your words first."

"Hm? Okay. But I have not asked you to take them off yet, right?"

"Huh?"

"I also want to feel you over your cloths, you know? It builds up... the atmosphere." Akira said with a small chuckle.

"T-That..."

She was still struggling to free her hand, but the man was stronger than her. He again started to move his hand around her hips, slowly getting closer and closer to her sensitive spots. Akira also took a sniff around her neck.

"Ah, it was really hot outside, right? But as expected of Sayuri san, even your sweat smells amazing..."

"Please... let me... go—"

 

Knock knock.

 

Akira's mood got soured by the sudden knock on the door. Who dared?!

"Who is it?!"

"Delivery service," said a deep male voice.

"Huh?"

Did he order for something? No. Was it Lisa? Whoever it was, he was going to fire his ass.

Sayuri took that moment of distraction to finally free her hand.

"I—I'm going to take a bath!" She wasted no time in running away to the bathroom.

Akira made a tch sound. Just when things were getting good! He stomped to the door and opened it—

And subconsciously took a step back.

Tennouji Akira was blessed with good genetics with over 6 feet hight and a toned body. He had rarely encountered someone taller than him.

Now he saw one, dressed as a hotel employee. He was not only taller, but also wider. And even with the cloths, you could feel the rippling muscles in his arms. What the hell? Was there such an employee in his hotel?

But he looked familiar... he had no memory of meeting someone with such dense beard though...

"W-What is it?" Wait, why did he stutter?

"Sir, the strawberry ice cream and red wine you had ordered has arrived."

"Huh? We did not order any lemon tart."

"Um... it was ordered by the Madam..."

Hm? Did Lisa order it? She did have a habit of pouring whipped cream and wine over others body and licking it off, maybe that's why? He had no way of confirming it with her right now. Satoshi was watching, and it was not time for her reveal yet.

"Okay, you can go now."

The man bowed and was about to leave—

"Wait, what is your name?"

"...Sir, I am Gojou Kenta."

Hm? Did they have an employee with that name? Again, he did not have the time to deal with it right now.

"Okay, you can go now."

After the man left, he just hung a do not disturb sign. Then he put it out of his head and went inside the bathroom.

'Damn, this bitch locked the inner door.'

Well, not that it mattered. He had come for another purpose.

He simply took all of her clothes away and hid them. Then he took off his own cloths and put on a towel. The towel had a relatively large tent like structure.

Soon, according to his expectations, Sayuri came out of the door with only a towel around her body looking really uncomfortable. She still had her purse with her. Was that her defense mechanism? How cute.

"W-Where did you hide my cloths?!"

"Hm? Does it matter? You will not be needing them until morning anyway."

"Kuh!"

"Anyways, Sayuri san. Do you see this phone?" Akira waved the phone around. Sayuri noticed a few numbers and a big yellow transfer button below it.

"With the press of this button, all of your issues will be solved. Do you want me to press it?"

"Y-Yes. Please."

"Then you know what to do, right?"

"...I said that I will take off everything once I see the transfer is complete."

"Hm? Alright. But before that, you have to do one thing."

"What?"

"You have to walk up to me and press the button yourself."

"?!!"

"What's wrong, Sayuri san? Don't be scared. I will not do anything before you press the button. But once you walk up to me and press it..." Akira smacked his lips.

"...So all I need to do is to press the button, right?"

"Yes...???"

Wait. Akira frowned. Something was not right. Sayuri was looking really frightened a few seconds ago. So...Why was the girl grinning now?

Sayuri did not walk up to him. She just raised her hands and clapped once.

"Huh? Wha—"

And the lights turned off, and a girl screamed.

"Kyaaaah! What is happening? Why is there a sudden blackout?! Akira, I'm scared!"

Satoshi, who had been watching everything with an impassive expression, froze. Why? Because he recognized that voice.

"...Lisa?"

 


 

Akira had no idea what was happening. Everything had suddenly gone dark two minutes ago. What—

"Owf!"

He cried in pain as someone punched him right in the nose! Who?!

Before he could even process what happened, an even greater pain engulfed his whole body. Someone grabbed all of his fingers and broke them! Who... how... why?!

"Kyaah! Ghost!" Lisa screamed as she heard the sound of some furniture creaking against the floor.

...And the lights returned.

Akira was lying and squirming on the large bed, with Lisa trying to check up on him. Satoshi blankly stared at the TV screen, standing on his knees. Someone had also rotated the mirror in such a way that the TV was now visible. And he recognized Lisa riding Akira in a cowgirl position.

You were in this with him the whole time?!

He treated his wife like a expendible object for someone like her?!

But... it was too late for any redemption or anything. Because Sayuri was also... wait, where was Sayuri?

"...Akira?"

"Aargh, w-what..?!"

Sayuri was gone, vanished in thin air.

Although the place where she had been standing was not empty.

Lisa slowly walked up to the place and picked up the object placed there.

It was a DVD box, with some words written on it.

 

'To Hanazono Satoshi sama, and Tennouji Akira sama.'


Well, the next chapter will be the climax chapter. I already know what to write, and I can post it anytime I want. But I won't.

Why?

Because I will be posting it on 20th April for maximum kek.

So, the climax of this arc, Chapter 69, is coming on 4/20. Coming, heh...

Stay tuned!

36