Ch7 [Interlude: The train incident of Loen Kingdom]
71 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ch7 [Interlude: The train incident of Loen Kingdom]

May 12th 1349, Between the Tingen City and the Backlund Capital of the Loen Kingdom.

An unprecedented case have happened in the train that was scheduled to go in backlund capital from the tingen city. The said train was found between the backlund and tingen. It has stopped moving and when it was found, it was very surprising.

It was just like a supernatural event has happened. People quickly called the officials from different churches. From the Church of the Evernight Goddess was the Nighthawks. In the Church of the God of Steam and Machinery was the Machinery Hivemind and lastly, from the Church of the Lord of Storms was the Mandated Punishers.

The train– when it was found, it was just like it has age for many many years. The train was covered in rust and molds. It looks so old and in the verge of breaking down. Inside the train, they found it cover in dust and cobwebs. But what was more surprising was the people. All of them are dead.

Some of them, when they are found are already in the form of skeletons. The others are rotting corpses with maggots and worms crawling all over them. A few people are in a perfect state– not a skeleton or a rotting corpse. Just a corpse who looks like died in their sleep peacefully. Cold and Lifeless. In some cases, there are people who died in strange ways. They found people who died lock in the Compartment. Stock together as if there wasn't enough space to breathe. The Enforcement Divisions of the Churches even found an isolated person in the compartment. Looking alone and died in a lonely way.

Different deaths, confusing and cruel. The enforcements, together, they believe and came in the same conclusion that it was the work of an evil organization. It was horrifying and merciless, the way that all of the people inside the train.

Just what evil organization was responsible for this? Different kind of deaths. All horrifying and cruel in it's own way. The Deaths, if the people of the Loen Kingdom has learned them... The Enforcements decided to block and minimize the news as possible that they can. Covering up the supernatural incident and spreading information that was somewhat based on truth. They hoped that it was enough.

The three churches have come into agreement to cooperate and discover the culprit behind this cruel incident. The officials of the church has deemed it as a high priority and must done in secrecy. Despite the 3 churches doing their best to hide the news from the public, they can't absolutely block the news from slowly spreading in the beyonder circles.

For the next days, many beyonders are surprise from low sequences to the middle sequences. Even some beyonders from the high sequence are interested in the information.

Through, It was unexpected when the Aurora Order has decided to claim the responsibility for the train incident. Some beyonders have believed them while others scoffed in disbelief.

Despite, the unique ways of death of the people in the train, the church enforcers have noticed four people who have become eye-catching to them.

Four people who become a life size wood marionettes. They have been turned into puppets.

The people's death are really unique. Different ways and methods, they came into conclusion that their deaths came from different pathways. It took  a week and days for the enforcement to identify the 258 people who died in the train.

The Gardner family who have been turned into marionettes, other than being killed, the surprise discovery of them becoming artifacts in their death was a surprising one.

After the surprising discovery, they were quickly sealed and distributed separately from the three churches. Two artifacts from the Evernight Goddess while both the Church of God and Machinery and the Church of the Lord of Storms have gained one artifact.

As for the youngest member of the Gardner family, they found his body cold and lifeless. Wearing a blank smiling mask and wrapped in spider's web, just like what a spider would do to it's prey and suck them dry. Beside the poor and pitiful young man, his diary was discovered covered in blood.

The diary was unimportant and useless to the church enforcers. After the investigation on the train was completed and all of the victims are buried and sorted to the Churches that they believe in, it was discarded and left somewhere. It's current whereabouts are unknown.

May 22th, 1349– after the different enforcement divisions of churches has concluded that the investigation was completed for now.... The news of death of one Luwen Gardner and his family had reached the Khoy University.

Many people were shock and the professors have mourned for the loss of one talented student of their Khoy University. Classmates, acquaintances and people that was somehow close to Luwen Gardner was regretful for his loss.

For Naya, she was devastated when she learned that she wouldn't be able to see her junior one more time. Klein and Welch are beside her when they have attended in the mass funeral that was held for the people who died in the train accident in Tingen.

After the funeral, she was somewhat listless and distracted. Naya had treated Luwen as a little brother. It was shocking somehow to learned that he died from a train accident which was caused by a crazy organization that was called Aurora. It was said that the members of that group are crazy and merciless.

It was painful to learn that her little brother have died. Thankfully, a few days of listlessness had ended when Welch have acquired a notebook from the fourth epoch.

Welch have came to Klein and Naya to sought their help in discovering and deciphering the secrets of the notebook. The two of them have agreed at Welch and decided to start deciphering the notebook after their graduation defense.

After the three of them have started to decipher the contents of the notebook, their worries are soon forgotten and they started to become obsess with the knowledge of the notebook from the mysterious fourth epoch.

The three seniors, who occasionally remembered their timid junior didn't remember Luwen Gardner again. They are free from their worries and completely engulfed by madness.

1