Scrying 5th level spell VSM
711 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

…Well honestly, the artifact is damaged your highness, and it has no magic, but as it fell from the heavens, and the craftsmanship is like nothing I’ve seen, I suggest we scry it to determine what it is, and where it came from.” A man in strange robes said while touching the probe while another man in what could be best described as medieval royal garments looked over his shoulder.

Well it crashed into my favorite patisserie this morning, so let’s see, make sure it wasn’t elves, can’t trust those thieving knife ears. It’s probably some weapon used to ruin pastry.” The royal looking man said.

The robed man,  sighed slightly and said, “yes, sire

He than drew a circle on the ground around the probe, the probe itself was the size of a motorcycle, shaped like a dart. While chanting strange words, which Linda and Majel determined was a mix of Latin and Greek, which they could easily translate.

Animus meus videt omnia, quae habeo, hoc dominus videt, Apó tis eptá kólpous kai tous eptá ouranoús káto apó ta ágrypna mátia tis theás tis mageías, Me magum Ozi fortissimorum Astford modo video.

((Basic translation: “My mind sees all, sees the owner of this which I have, of the seven hells and the seven heavens under the watchful eyes of the goddess of magic, I the mighty wizard Astford now see”))

Once he was done drawing the circle around the probe, and finished the chant, he pulled a mirror and a handful of expensive looking gems from seemingly nowhere and put them in front of the circle, the items than burned up into ash and vanished, Majel and Linda both said the word of the day when they saw that.

Meanwhile the old wizard saw the Spaceship in his mind’s eye, then his vision when into the command deck, and he could see the two-woman looking at him while he was scrying. He heard them both say “Impossible” at the same time, although the woman in the blue dress her voice sounded the same as the woman in the red dress, it was clear that the woman in the red dress was some kind of illusion, although it was one of a type he had never seen, also the voice of the illusion came from the walls, and not the woman. Also, he could tell the woman with the blue dress was not human but was using the same kind of illusion  using to hide the fact she was some kind of metal golem.

16