Chapter 4 – Meeting of Monsters.
893 7 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell are you?" Romy yelled

"I'm your cock!" his penis answered

"No you're not! You're some sort of monster!" Romy replied

"Then I'm Monster Cock!" his penis replied

"You... you entered me in the public toilet didn't you?" Romy asked

"Yeah... I was supposed to take over your head, but you stopped me" Monster Cock said

"What do you mean?" Romy asked

"Do you remember the cannibal restaurant that we escaped from? Do you remember that there were several people with opened heads?" Monster Cock answered with a question

Romy thought about it and remembered.

"Well, I was supposed to take over your head and control your body like that. But now, since you stopped me, this is what happened" Monster Cock answered

"What... what are you? Why did you do this?" Romy asked

"We're originally from another planet. We're supposed to take over your population and replace you. But we found that there are so many other beings that conflict with us, so it's not as easy as originally planned" Monster Cock answered. 

"Like what?" Romy asked

"Well for example, there are those ghouls. They are different from you humans. They have those weapons from their bodies that are hard to fight against. Although some of my kind have cooperated with them, we are ultimately fighting for the same thing. Dominance" Monster Cock said. 

"So what happens now?" Romy asked

"I've missed my chance to take you over. Now we're stuck together in a symbiotic relationship. But there is something different about your body. I can't quite figure it out yet" Monster Cock replied. 

"That.... well... uh... what happened to my original penis?" Romy asked

"I ate it up to replace it. I'm part of you now" Monster Cock replied

"Forever?" Romy asked

"Well, I can do this" Monster Cock said and detached itself from Romy's body

It sprouted 2 legs and 2 arms, looking quite comical

But Romy wasn't laughing

The sensation of his penis vanished and he felt the smooth area between his legs in shock.

He looked at himself in the bathroom sink mirror, seeing the strange sight of his asexual looking naked body

Monster Cock jumped on the sink and started posing with its new arms and legs.

"Can you... join with me again?" Romy suddenly asked. 

"Sure! We're practically one now" Monster Cock said, attaching itself to Romy's groin

Romy instantly felt relieved to have the feeling of his cock again and started holding it. 

Monster cock seemed to enjoy the feeling and as Romy pumped his own cock, Monster Cock helped with its own hands as well. 

Romy came pretty fast after that, and Monster Cock seemed to enjoy it too. 

"Well.. ahem.. that was that" Romy said. 

"Yeah. I can't wait to fuck a woman. You have a girlfriend right?" Monster Cock asked. 

"Uh.. no. But I'm working on it" Romy said. 

"Ok great!" Monster Cock said. 

They made an agreement that Monster Cock remained hidden in his pants. 

It took alot of convincing, but Romy finally managed to get it to agree. 

After all, he couldn't go out with his dick sticking out of his pants. 

--

The next day, they went to another small town for another traditional cultural experience, namely a traditional Japanese hot spring.

The class split into two groups based on their sex. 

The boys entered with Mr Morrison and started undressing and wrapping towels around their waists. 

Tommy was running around, spinning his dick and pulling down several people's towels. 

He ran up to Romy and pulled down his towel, but Romy held on and managed to still cover his dick. 

"What's the matter Romy? Shy about your tiny dick?" Tommy teased. 

Romy kept looking to the floor as he tried to wrap the towel around his waist again.

Tommy yanked the towel out of Romy's hands revealing his dick that dangled down to his knees. 

"Wow Romy! I didn't know you were packing!" Tommy yelled loudly. 

All the rest of the guys couldn't help but take a glance and their jaws dropped. 

Tommy took another towel and ran to the springs. 

Behind his back, the boys started talking about Romy's large cock. Even Mr Morrison nodded with admiration. 

The boys were disappointed that there were no holes to peep at the girls, unlike in Japanese mangas, but they talked loudly about Romy's cock. 

They didn't realize that their voices could be heard from the girl's side of the hot springs. 

--

The class boarded the bus and the teachers started taking attendance to make sure nobody was left behind.

Romy was still in the changing room, as he didn't want to change with the other boys this time, and waited until everyone was done before he entered the changing room. 

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion and the whole place started shaking like an earthquake. 

Romy, who was halfway dressed, ran out to make sure he wasn't trapped in the building, but suddenly heard machine gun fire. 

Ducking behind the corner of a building, he saw a pretty pink haired girl, flying in the sky as soldiers fired bullets at her endlessly. 

She looked like she had two small horns and somehow she was deflecting all the bullets. She was dressed in what looked like a large t-shirt and nothing underneath. 

Suddenly, he saw something invisible move in the air. 

It was not so much that he could see what it was, but it seemed that it moved so fast, Romy could only barely see the air moving around her, and it looked like several long invisible hands were attacking the soldiers. 

The soldiers were being torn to pieces and the buildings were being shredded too by her invisible hands. 

Romy heard a screech of tyres and he looked as he saw his school bus tear down the road. 

Fortunately the girl didn't seem to bother about them and smashed through an army helicopter that approached too close. 

The army started pulling back, unable to even retaliate as the girl seemed to be floating menacingly.

Suddenly, a van pulled up and opened it's side door. 

"What the hell?" Romy said as he saw a girl being pushed out of the car. 

She was quite pretty, with short orange brown hair and seemed to be dressed only in shorts and a flimsy oversized shirt. 

The pink haired girl floating in the air looked at her coldly and with her invisible long tentacle arms, she destroyed the van as the other girl barely managed to duck aside. 

"Watch out!" Romy yelled as the pink haired girl attacked the other girl again but to his surprise, the brown haired girl's left hand suddenly expanded into a giant grotesque looking arm, blocking the invisible tentacles of the pink haired girl. 

The pink haired girl looked at Romy who had revealed himself with his shout and attacked him too. 

His pants exploded as Monster Cock expanded and blocked her attack as well. 

The pink haired girl looked surprised but the brown haired girl's large left arm threw building debris at the pink haired girl who blocked it easily. 

Both Romy's penis and the brown haired girl's left arm could not reach the pink haired girl, who hovered too high in the air. 

But both of their monstrous parts were sufficient to directly block the pink haired girl's direct attacks. 

The pink haired girl looked at them coldly, then turned around and started flying away. 

"Are you ok?" Romy asked the girl

"Oh.. English?" the girl answered. 

"Ah.. yes. I'm from America" Romy said. 

"My name is Aiko. Aiko Hosho" the girl said politely

"I'm Romy Takiyama. But I'm raised in America and I don't speak any Japanese" Romy said. 

"Are you from Atheos too?" Aiko asked 

"Atheos? No, what's that?" Romy asked. 

"Then lets get out of here. I don't want them to catch me again" Aiko said, pulling him away. 

Romy pulled his shirt down and followed her. His pants and underwear were already shreds, so he just pulled them off his legs to be able to run faster. 

 

18